• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Oh shit, completely forgot that we have a whole other day to sign players. Europa League registration is tomorrow and the Russian transfer window is still open for like a month. GAZPROOOOOOOOOOOOM!

faridmon

Can't say that I do.

Bleh, I was invited to go to their gig, but I don't know anything about them. I do go to gigs that I am not familiar with, but I can pay a lot of money for one that I don't know if it deserves or not:/

Just listened to them on Youtube: Their vocals sucks. A'int going.

Surely this window proves that Spurs crazy buying was all Redknapp and not LevGod

Indeed, in a way I am glad and the past two windows have been positive for us:

In: Vertonghen, Sigurdsson, Dempsey, Lloris, Dembele, Fryers, Adebayor, Holtby

Out: Gomes, Jenas, Pienaar, Modric, VdV, Cudicini, Corluka, Bassong, Kranjcar, Saha, Nelsen, Dos Santos

Add one more striker to that though and we would be in a good position, now we are lacking if Defoe really is injured and Togo keep winning.

That is a lot of wages we have cleared off the list. I am just praying its because AVB will be allowed Moutinho and a striker of his choice in the summer :x

K1LLER7

I will definitively wait at least a year, neither PS3 or 360 were really worth getting for me at launch, hopefully I won't give in and be dumb enough to do it again lol

:lol I said the same thing but ended up getting both around the time they were released. Not expecting much at E3 tbh. something similar to what Nintendo did with WiiU would be my guess.

GorillaJu

Rex, Have you heard of a band calld ''Xiu Xiu''?

I have. Seen them live twice, before and after the release of A Promise. Jamie Stewart's instrument was a big board with a bunch of pots and pans that he banged while shouting OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOHOOOODDDDDD

Fabulous muscles! Cremate me after you come on my lips!

Fantastic lyrics

Definitely ps4 for me over x720 unless Microsoft shows something amazing.

Meier

601245_485731098151850_63236745_n.jpg

Here's Brek Shea with his Stoke shirt on.

Timurid

Here is the squad going to Toulouse tomorrow.

Carlo Ancelotti has named the following squad to take on Toulouse this Friday.

Groupe / Players list :
ARMAND Sylvain
ARRONDEL Alvin
CAMARA Zoumana
CONTE Antoine
CHANTÔME Clément
DOUCHEZ Nicolas
GAMEIRO Kevin
IBRAHIMOVIC Zlatan
JALLET Christophe
LAVEZZI Ezequiel
LE CROM Ronan
LUCAS
MATUIDI Blaise
MAXWELL Sherrer
MENEZ Jérémy
PASTORE Javier
SAKHO Mamadou
SIRIGU Salvatore
VAN DER WIEL Gregory
VERRATTI Marco

Absents :
ALEX (Blessé)
AREOLA Alphonse (CFA)
BECKHAM David (Choix)
BODMER Mathieu (Choix)
MOTTA Thiago (Blessé)
SILVA Thiago (Blessé)
TIENE Siaka (CAN)

I hope it is a ps4 announcement. Really curious to how the ps4/720 will look and what spec it will have.

I say atm I'm not getting a next gen console for a while, but I'll probably fall to hype like I did with the ps3 and get it on release

Salvadora

I hope it is a ps4 announcement. Really curious to how the ps4/720 will look and what spec it will have.

I say atm I'm not getting a next gen console for a while, but I'll probably fall to hype like I did with the ps3 and get it on release

Wasn't the PS3 £425 at launch? What a mess.

Top Bottom