• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

feel

I'm excited for the visual bump the new consoles will bring to pc gaming in general. Playing in the actual consoles? Eh, 30fps is very rough, maybe some insane exclusive here and there.

faridmon

I have. Seen them live twice, before and after the release of A Promise. Jamie Stewart's instrument was a big board with a bunch of pots and pans that he banged while shouting OH MY GOD OH MY GOOOHOOOODDDDDD

Fabulous muscles! Cremate me after you come on my lips!

Fantastic lyrics

Thanks, Now I have to go, Although I still think the vocals sucks.

GorillaJu

I bought a used ps3 for $300 from Craigslist about two months after it came out. Some dude broke up with his gf and she was selling all the stuff he left at her house.

K1LLER7

12 days till United vs Madrid :D

^ Got mine for £350: 2 controllers, 2 games 2 blu-ray movies. not that bad a deal back then.

pulga

Banned
^^8.3m is a good deal imo Lightning. Maybe Malaga could have asked for more, but doubt Arsenal would spend more.

Messi is an even bigger legend if that is true.

but of course, it's Marca and as all Madridistas say "False! Everything Marca state is false!" But I bet now since it's negative towards Barca, they are right and its 100% true lol.

Marca is not the source, silly.

Ill be going PsWuu this gen, I think. For the Sony exclusives, which Microsoft is sorely lacking some of its own.

Timurid

Its simply sublime, really. A 19 year old CB shouldn't do these things, much less in a Clasico debut.

Only thing I could point out as lacking is the frequency he sends the ball back to the keeper, but its a total nitpick.
Lopez and Essien were class in that game too.

We can only hope.

Parallels with Portsmouth are frightening. Big wages, 'Arry, tiny ground, Tal Ben hiem.

Got a funny feeling....

'Arry to Newcastle in the summer after QPR go down and Pardew scrapes Newcastle away from relegation but not enough to save his job.

The classic 'Arry raiding old clubs for a player or two would mean Kyoufu would finally get to see Remy in a Newcastle shirt :p

Salazar

Kagawa has started linking up well with Rooney.

icgasou4xfvqeh9kqb.gif

Aye.

FootballFan

Imagine the big Sony announcement is they are adding Sonic and Joe Danger to PlayStation All-Star Battle Royale. :lol Would love the reactions, sadly won't be the case.

I just got Ni No Kuni! Wooop wooop

Off-Topic:

Gago has been loaned out to Velez for the rest of the season. What a failure, poor guy. That is why you don't go to Madrid, and run away as soon as possible if you start out there like Mata or Negredo did.

Salazar

Pretend the rest of the game didn't happen.

I'd do that too.

u didn't convert

View From A Blue ‏@viewfromablue
Gareth Barry not in the England squad. Leon Osman and Tom Cleverley in. Life is unfair.

loooooooool

Roy Hodgson wants England's supporters to identify Ashley Cole for special acclaim and recognise him for his ability, rather than his reputation for controversy, when he joins the small and exclusive group of footballers to win 100 caps for the national team.

Cole will become the seventh member of the 100 Club in Wednesday's friendly against Brazil and Hodgson hopes that the Wembley crowd will mark the occasion fittingly, regardless of the various incidents that have damaged the Chelsea player's public standing.

"I am expecting people to give him the credit he deserves," the England manager said. "If his reputation is this, that or the other, hopefully it will be forgotten on Wednesday.

"Reaching 100 matches is an incredible milestone and he deserves an enormous pat on the back.

"Hopefully he will celebrate his 100 games in the same way Steven Gerrard was able to against Sweden. It goes to show how consistent he is as a performer. He is a two-club man. He is not a player that has flitted from club to club to get a slightly better contract. He has dedicated his time to Arsenal and then Chelsea. I am looking forward to congratulating him."

You're such a fucking tit, Hodgson. Liverpool fans might get a lot of things wrong, but they're right about you. You're a worthless shambles in football and you should fuck off to stumble around on a pebble beach somewhere.

Meier

Even after the recent price cut at the official MCFC store, it would still cost me $85 to get a Zaba shirt shipped. :(

Lightning

Banned
Monreal better be good as he cost us 12.5 mil I am hearing from various sources. 8.3 I heard earlier must only be the upfront fee but the full amount is around 12.5 which is a lot of money for a left back.

3Sixty

Possibly.

Though I'd suspect he'd be interested in a Champions League club so you'll have to stick to your non union Spanish equivalent.

GorillaJu

Like Shaw already had a chance to go to Chelsea and rejected them, even despite being a Chelsea fan. He's a good kid, I suspect he'll eventually go to a CL team.

Edit: most recent interview with Luis Suarez has him pledging his future to the club once again. Fuck off Bayern.

Top Bottom