• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Kyoufu

I don't think they will, Live does incredibly well as it is, at best they'll completely remove the Live wall for apps (only Netflix regards goal now anyway right?)

I would laugh if they don't revamp the service.

Once PS4 adds party chat XBL would be a tough sell to be honest.

They are sublime. I usually just buy/eat pretzels since I feel like they're healthier for me, but I could plow through a bag of Cheetos. If you ever get the chance, try Bar-B-Que Fritos too. Hnnngghhh...

I'm craving Funyuns right now. #junkfest

Oh, it's my birthday guys

71kiyp6.jpg

PS4 will crush the competition and eat their flesh (games)!

GQman2121

Banned
So, what do you guys think Sony will do to fuck the PS4 before launch? PS3 was the $599, Vita the whole memory card thing.

It might this new controller. It might be not including a Bluetooth Mic in every box. It could certainly be shipping without one truly must have game.

Xbox Live WAS fine, I happily pay for a superior online experience.

Emphasis on the WAS though. Now all I get is shitty adverts about Lynx, Netflix, or any other shit they ram down your throat. What I found funny was that the day Forza Horizon came out they were advertising Forza 4 demo all over the place on the dashboard.

It's like those MMOs that start off so well, the more updates they do, the more they completely fuck it up.

Linius

Honest question lol. I had a PS2 before my 360, but the 360 controller is excellent and very comfortable.

Agreed. 360 controller > PS3 controller for me.

Which console I'll buy next gen. will be decided when every piece of info is out there. I might switch to Sony if they have something good to offer. I'll just wait and see.

I would laugh if they don't revamp the service.

Once PS4 adds party chat XBL would be a tough sell to be honest.

But again, if subscriptions are increasing they don't need to revamp it. Yes being given PS+ style stuff would be nice but whilst subscriptions are carrying on the way they are I just can't see them doing it. And if you're the type the person who would laugh at them for not revamping the service, you're probably not really who they're aiming at.

Slizz

But I find the dualshock controller to be excellent and very comfortable too.

What now?

I find it hard to believe that Sony has peaked at making a controller with one as old as the Dual Shock....

Shit feels fragile and is uncomfortable.

Xbox Live WAS fine, I happily pay for a superior online experience.

Emphasis on the WAS though. Now all I get is shitty adverts about Lynx, Netflix, or any other shit they ram down your throat. What I found funny was that the day Forza Horizon came out they were advertising Forza 4 demo all over the place on the dashboard.

It's like those MMOs that start off so well, the more updates they do, the more they completely fuck it up.

Sounds a bit like the UC2 multiplayer. 99% of people were very happy with it, but they listened to the 1% who whinged about the health, and completely fucked it up.

You're shit. I didn't mean that but no seriously what is shit about that? It's not the games fault that it got a clueless guy controlling the keeper.

Didn't realise someone was controlling the keepr, so fair enough :)

Still shit though :D

Some knob from Polygon: 'I'm not sure why GoW:A exists'

I wanna be a games journalist. Intelligence and wider thinking means jack-shit by all accounts

Timurid

What if they offered a model that swapped the dpad and left analog stick, making it similar to the 360 pad? I think that could be really successful for them.

Also, real triggers need to be on there.

I wouldn't know, I've only used a 360 controller once or twice.

pulga

Banned
Callejon has confirmed the incident between Karanka and Messi.

"Lo de Aitor sí lo vi porque venía detrás de él. No sé si le llamó bobo, pero sí le dijo que era un muñeco de Mourinho. Sobre lo de después (discusión en el párking entre Arbeloa y Messi), en el terreno de juego estamos con la calentura y se puede entender porque todos decimos muchas cosas de las que luego nos arrepentimos. Pero que un compañero de profesión espere una hora, hora y media para increpar a otro compañero con su mujer delante, creo que sobra un poco. Los buenos no siempre son tan buenos, ni los malos tan malos”.

Loosely translated, he claims he heard everything that went down in the tunnels because he was behind Aitor Karanka at the time. Next he says that footballers normally say things they regret when the match ends, but he can't fathom why someone would wait an hour/hour-and-a-half to pick a bone with a fellow footballer, with his gf in tow.

Final bolded is "The good ones are not always so good, nor the bad ones are always so bad"

Empty

Some knob from Polygon: 'I'm not sure why GoW:A exists'

I wanna be a games journalist. Intelligence and wider thinking means jack-shit by all accounts

idk why someone from a site that made a maudlin documentary about their own formation is questioning something else's need to exist.

Any person on earth who once rejoiced when watching Claudemir play is clearly not worth our consideration.

Only winning over United and getting that 2-0 away win over Ajax securing CL were better moments.

ibeYVLh90AT95d.gif

Such a hateful atmosphere throughout the whole match, every time Valdes that cunt even touched the ball he was getting booed so badly and then Ståle screaming at Pep in the end and having Biscuits push him away... lol, so good.

Yen

Someone once scored an outswinging corner against me
It had to have gone out of play but it was still very impressive.

Meier

Nice piece on Javi Garcia who has played much better as of late. He has been instrumental in City's recent streak of clean sheets. I think that will probably change against Liverpool but I'd love to be wrong. Will be curious to see if we stick with him at CB or if they go with Nastasic if he's healthy enough.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/blog/2013/feb/01/javi-garcia-manchester-city-screen-idol?

Goddamn you! I've been asking you for days how to get a FIFA replay up in GAF, I scored an olympic goal myself! :lol

He plays on PC and probably caps them with FRAPS or one of those similar type programs. You can upload your console goals to their webspace but the video quality is absolutely godawful. Here is a glorious volley I scored some time ago: http://www.ea.com/soccer/videos/ugc/137594362

idk why someone from a site that made a maudlin documentary about their own formation is questioning something else's need to exist.

Exactly

People love God of War
GoW sells in the millions
Its been 4 years since GoW3
SSM are probably Sony's second most prized studio, and had nothing else on
Sony had a huge blockbuster gap to fill

Any one of those reasons is enough for something to exist.

Top Bottom