• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Callejon has confirmed the incident between Karanka and Messi.

Loosely translated, he claims he heard everything that went down in the tunnels because he was behind Aitor Karanka at the time. Next he says that footballers normally say things they regret when the match ends, but he can't fathom why someone would wait an hour/hour-and-a-half to pick a bone with a fellow footballer, with his gf in tow.

Final bolded is "The good ones are not always so good, nor the bad ones are always so bad"
Apparently Barca left the ground 45 mins after the game ended lol

kharma45

Apparently PS4 will come with integrated game-recording and easy sharing. Also third party developers are apparently much happier with the architecture. Day 1.

No surprise they're happy when they've gone for an X86 CPU, it's basically like writing a game for a PC now, same for the new Xbox too.

Good news for both console and PC owners.

Fabbrini and Faurlin were presented today.

XsQgXNZ.jpg

That ruined shirt with sponsor...

arkon

Probably won't get a PS4 at launch unless they have The Last Guardian ready. Can't see anything else pushing it for me. Unless they come out with an interesting new IP

Ha, I used to watch Steven Gerrard Top 10 Goals about once a week :D

Had the commentary as well
There were 2/3 Ronaldo comps I used to watch religiously.

One of them had "La Belle Et Le Bad Boy' as the song. Can't seem to find it.

The other is this: Ronaldo - The Proof (Fear) which is actually really good, no effects or any of that shit, just a decent tune and mad skills. Easily Ronaldo's best season, the one before the 42 goals, still scored and assisted +20 but was entertaining as hell.

My favourites were back in 2006, so many Ronaldinho compilations with Bomfunk mc's - Freestyler. So good.
Haha yeah. There was a guy called "Footyfanatic" who would make amaaazing ones.

This is actually the best one ever though:

Ronaldinho's Enchanting Magic

It's not even on YouTube anymore, got so many views that UEFA caught up with it and took it down.

The shit Dinho is pulling off in this video actually blows my mind. Have to pause and go back just to figure it out lol.

Genius. Partial waste.
Doesn't even matter. Those 2 years at Barca he was untouchable.

Messi is a better player because he's been doing it for 5 years now but the the stuff Ronaldinho was doing at Barca we won't see ever again. He was scoring 25/30 goals and pulling off ridiculous tricks in the process. Scary.

FootballFan

Haha yeah. There was a guy called "Footyfanatic" who would make amaaazing ones.

This is actually the best one ever though:

Ronaldinho's Enchanting Magic

It's not even on YouTube anymore, got so many views that UEFA caught up with it and took it down.

The shit Dinho is pulling off in this video actually blows my mind. Have to pause and go back just to figure it out lol.

:'( Don't do this to me Viva. I will be stuck watching 40 'Dinho videos.

As good as our team has been, the trio of Ronnie-Eto'o-Giuly/Messi is still my favourite.

Though Barca have been spoiled in that regard. Henry-Eto'o-Messi was fantastic too. As was Villa-Messi-Pedro.

Neymar-Messi-Deulofeu Coming up. :p

Doesn't even matter. Those 2 years at Barca he was untouchable.

Messi is a better player because he's been doing it for 5 years now but the the stuff Ronaldinho was doing at Barca we won't see ever again. He was scoring 25/30 goals and pulling off ridiculous tricks in the process. Scary.

Exactly, he combined brutal efficacy with laid back, technically unparalleled flair. He's my second favourite player ever after Zidane.

Just remembered we were on the cusp of signing Ronaldinho until Kenyon decide to be a bitch about it and save £1m.

basedglazers4eva

Exactly, he combined brutal efficacy with laid back, technically unparalleled flair. He's my second favourite player ever after Zidane.
Yeah never seen a more entertaining player and not just for the lolz.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
David Bentley is still here and made it onto our 25 man squad list.

Please jebus don't let Lennon get injured.

Top Bottom