• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Clegg

Now that GAME and HMV are gone from Ireland theres only Gamestop left.

And those fuckers dont have Ni no Kuni. Amazon is expensive as fuck too.

Most expensive January deals

Lucas Moura------- €40,000,000
Willian-------------- €35,000,000
Mario Balotelli----- €20,000,000
Taison-------------- €15,240,000
Alexandre Pato---- €15,000,000
Daniel Sturridge--- €15,000,000
Chris Samba------- €15,000,000
Yann M'Vila--------- €12,500,000
Wilfried Zaha------- €11,750,000
Loic Remy---------- €10,500,000

Brazilian talent at the top.

Timurid

Once from Arsenal for a brawl with Man Utd I think
:lol poor arsenal
Most expensive January deals

Lucas Moura------- €40,000,000
Willian-------------- €35,000,000
Mario Balotelli----- €20,000,000
Taison-------------- €15,240,000
Alexandre Pato---- €15,000,000
Daniel Sturridge--- €15,000,000
Chris Samba------- €15,000,000
Yann M'Vila--------- €12,500,000
Wilfried Zaha------- €11,750,000
Loic Remy---------- €10,500,000

Brazilian talent at the top.
That 40 mil was totally worth it. <3 Lucas

Why is there so little visible Durango hype? Is it because of the probable Kinect focus?

I assume it's because the probable benefits to the system will be it's software and UI, and until we know more about upcoming games the hype won't be in the same echelon as the Orbis hype.

Off the record, I am excited to hear and see this systems, but not as hyped as I expected to be. Maybe it is because I'll be off to Uni this fall and won't be getting either system for some considerable time.

Meier

This is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xou3hZPGLLE&feature=youtu.be. Joleon and JM7 doing a "crossbar challenge" in advance of the Super Bowl. I know Fox is showing the City - Pool game on TV so I have a feeling this may get shown here on the pre-game coverage for the SB.

Micah always comes across as a guy who would just be a blast to hang out with.

Why is there so little visible Durango hype? Is it because of the probable Kinect focus?

Once they give some sort of date to look forward to, it'll kick into high gear. I can't fucking wait personally. Hopefully the Kinect is skippable like this gen but if it isn't and doesn't make the system notably more expensive then oh well, I'll deal.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Callejon has confirmed the incident between Karanka and Messi.

Loosely translated, he claims he heard everything that went down in the tunnels because he was behind Aitor Karanka at the time. Next he says that footballers normally say things they regret when the match ends, but he can't fathom why someone would wait an hour/hour-and-a-half to pick a bone with a fellow footballer, with his gf in tow.

Final bolded is "The good ones are not always so good, nor the bad ones are always so bad"

Barcelona's bus left 45 minutes after the match this has been confirmed by spanish journalists, so how come Messi waited 1 hour and 30 minutes for Arbeloa?

FootballFan

This is awesome: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xou3hZPGLLE&feature=youtu.be. Joleon and JM7 doing a "crossbar challenge" in advance of the Super Bowl. I know Fox is showing the City - Pool game on TV so I have a feeling this may get shown here on the pre-game coverage for the SB.

Micah always comes across as a guy who would just be a blast to hang out with.

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! WE HAVE A TIE!

Barcelona's bus left 45 minutes after the match this has been confirmed by spanish journalists, so how come Messi waited 1 hour and 30 minutes for Arbeloa?

Messi is straight Loco.

1. It appears to be the technically inferior machine gaming-wise based on current rumours
2. Kinect
3. Sounds like their set up is basing itself around being a media center and being a DVR, and less focussed on gaming than Sony's machine
4. There's less known about it
5. Kinect

Timurid

I can't tell if Fry is being serious or not?

Lol how can you claim he's been totally worth it and he's barely played what.. two-three games for PSG, maybe?
He had a great start so far since joining us. I'm pretty confident to say that he'll be a world class player in a few years.

There were 2/3 Ronaldo comps I used to watch religiously.

One of them had "La Belle Et Le Bad Boy' as the song. Can't seem to find it.

The other is this: Ronaldo - The Proof (Fear) which is actually really good, no effects or any of that shit, just a decent tune and mad skills. Easily Ronaldo's best season, the one before the 42 goals, still scored and assisted +20 but was entertaining as hell.

iR1y9qnzM9lKO.gif

Lightning

Banned
Vermaelen a doubt because of injury again. Rest him to get his injury better rather than those rugby players stoke give him further injury. I'm a bit cautious of risking Arteta as well against these shitbags.

And lol at Wenger defending Santos. He doesn't believe a word of that which is why we splashed 10mil on Monreal.

feel

1. It appears to be the technically inferior machine gaming-wise based on current rumours
2. Kinect
3. Sounds like their set up is basing itself around being a media center and being a DVR, and less focussed on gaming than Sony's machine
4. There's less known about it
5. Kinect
6. Neogaf

dc89

Verratti.

Every Juventus shirt bears a missing stitch on the back to symbolise him stabbing Juventus in the back and betraying them. /Yurt.

Top Bottom