• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Good save from Bunn. He produced a worldie to stop Gylfi scoring the other day.

dc89

Where you got that from or are you talking about the Max stuff?

Silly penalty to concede by Bunn but great save

No the genuine stuff! There's a shop by UCLAN which sells all sorts of different and rare sweets and drinks etc. they're also opening one in P-Town centre.

I also got a small bag of cream soda. Hmmm-mmmmm.

No the genuine stuff! There's a shop by UCLAN which sells all sorts of different and rare sweets and drinks etc. they're also opening one in P-Town centre.

I also got a small bag of cream soda. Hmmm-mmmmm.

Cool I love cherry Pepsi but it sucks having to pay like £1.50 a can for it whenever you see it on stalls etc

Bring it here Pepsi you cunts

Can't be bothered leaving the house to walk to Ewood yet

dc89

Cool I love cherry Pepsi but it sucks having to pay like £1.50 a can for it whenever you see it on stalls etc

Bring it here Pepsi you cunts

Can't be bothered leaving the house to walk to Ewood yet

Yeah it was £1.20. They do packs of 12 as well but I'm not dropping £10 on pop.

chelseafc: Team: Cech; Ivan, Cahill, JT (c), Cole; Ram, Lamps; Oscar, Mata, Bert; Ba. - subs: Turn, Fer, Azpili, Ake, Benayoun, Marin, Torres. #CFC

Big calls from Rafa today, good to see. Like the line-up because JT is there great to have him back.

rinaudo-marotta-traore.jpg

Never forget.
Martinez.

3Sixty

Boruc, Clyne, Yoshida, Hooiveld, Shaw, Puncheon, Schneiderlin, Cork, Ramírez, Rodriguez, Lambert (c).

Dunno if J-Rod is on the left, in the hole or up top with SRL.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Cazorla, Podolski and Vermaelen left out of the Arsenal team today.

Monreal starts.

GorillaJu

Well Japanese game development, on the whole, has certainly regressed to the point where the only games deserving of any attention are getting it for the wrong reasons.

There are still some good games coming out of Japan, but it'll take a rather large sea change for the reputation to subside.

It doesn't help that some of the best recent games from Japan are stuff like Persona, which is part dating simulator and stars high school students...

pappe

For some reason, the moment i saw Taraabt step up to take the penalty i knew he would miss. I dunno why.

Cesar is in God mode.

Fabio picked up a slight injury thats why he was subbed

Kyoufu

Well Japanese game development, on the whole, has certainly regressed to the point where the only games deserving of any attention are getting it for the wrong reasons.

There are still some good games coming out of Japan, but it'll take a rather large sea change for the reputation to subside.

It doesn't help that some of the best recent games from Japan are stuff like Persona, which is part dating simulator and stars high school students...

Japanese games are mostly on handhelds now. I think that's why they've regressed in terms of global appeal. Handhelds in US/Europe aren't as popular.

Top Bottom