• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Soi-Fong

Wigan(Y), Southampton(Y), MK Dons(N), Bourenmouth(Y), AFC Wimbledon(Y), Burton(Y) - all to score

Newcastle(Y), Chelsea(Y), Ipswich(Y), Middlesbrough(N), crewe(Y), scunthorpe(N), Wigan(Y), Southampton(Y), west ham(Y), Swansea(N), Rochdale(Y), chesterfield(Y), reading(Y), Sunderland(Y) - all to score

My BTTS bets. And couple with the fact Everton drew. Well that's me done, no more monies. The WiiU is just a distant dream now.

Screw the Wii U. Wait for dat PS4.

80JhbUn.gif

Anderson

Stupid question but when they through the results on SSN, what do the numbers on the right hand side denote? Some are 1, 3 or nothing

Diablos54

Sacking RDM really has fucked our whole season up, we'd never been conceding the amount of late goals we have been lately under him. We went from having one of the best defenses to... That. The players are the same, I just don't understand .

arkon

Sacking RDM really has fucked our whole season up, we'd never been conceding the amount of late goals we have been lately under him. We went from having one of the best defenses to... That. The players are the same, I just don't understand .

You were conceding a fair bit under him weren't you? I thought when Rafa first came in you tightened up a bit defensively. But it's gone downhill since.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
*gets in*

*checks scores*

hahahaha

ahahahahahahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ShogunX

It was an awful and unjust sacking. Don't particularly think RDM is a great manager but the man deserved at the very least a full season.

Suddenly we're 6 points from the drop and only 3 points behind 10th. Spurs next week then a good run of games, what a difference a week makes.

Lightning

Banned
The only blemish on today is Aston Villa are unable to hold a lead but I'm convinced Everton don't have enough quality to finish in the top 4 this season.

First time Newcastle actually done something right today.

Top Bottom