• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Clegg

City get very frustrated by teams who sit back and defend as a unit. I'm not sure Liverpool are that kind of side though. They like passing it around and trying to break down the opposition. I can see them trying to go at City but that's exactly what City will want.

Yen

Our goals scored column is pretty dire isn't it? As was our performance tonight, which of course is indicative of our entire season.

Didn't see no complaints when SuperTom was destroying Steven 'best midfielder of his generation' Gerrard a month ago. In fact, it seemed to me like a handing over of the crown, an acceptance that United were the more clinical, the more thrilling, the better side. Cheers Stevie.
Liverpool played United in September.

Wilbur

Banned
Shit, I've lost it

Just like Skrtel will lose possession while attempting to flip flap on his own six yard box, handing possession to young striker John Guidetti who rifles it in to cap a 5-0 victory for City

better not fucking happen

Wilbur

Banned
GOOOOOOAAAL!

Hamsik! Beast.

He's been my shining star on FIFA seasons recently

I reckon Liverpool will play 352 tomorrow

4MAYCHUN TYM

Reina
Skrtel - Carragher - Agger
Johnson - Henderson - Lucas - Gerrard - Enrique
Suarez - Sturridge

i hate on rooney a lot but i have to say that was a slick finish. surprisingly so from him.

Yeah, thought he was poor first half and didnt look arsed for the majority of the time, but he got into it, took his goal fantastically. Lovely at a time when RVP's looking a little tired.

Kyoufu

iCPlrR2BilN1H.jpg

This guy just tweeted me haha.

arkon

4MAYCHUN TYM

Reina
Suarez - Sturridge

Yeah, thought he was poor first half and didnt look arsed for the majority of the time, but he got into it, took his goal fantastically. Lovely at a time when RVP's looking a little tired.

You need to spice up the names in the formation a bit for it to truly feel authentic.

Good to see another dull, mechanical win. 10 points ahead. Actually thought Nani looked much better today. He's always been the best of our three wingers and I'd have him out there over anyone else, including Welbeck.

Looking forward to Liverpool dominating in yet another undeserved loss tomorrow.

Don't fuck up now City.

Zabojnik

Undeserved lead by Napoli, but that's nothing new. You can just feel the belief on the stands. I'll enjoy seeing them come so, so close to the unobtainable. The tears will be glorious.*

*Provided we wake the fuck up in the following months.

Empty

4MAYCHUN TYM

Reina
Suarez - Sturridge

idk. i think that's not quite right, city don't use width so he can be a bit more attacking on the flanks.

Reina

Downing - HendGOD - Lucas - Gerrard - Johnson

Suarez - Sturridge

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Blatant handball by Zuniga in the box. We need to import better referees :lol

@Zabo
Once we get Asa and fucking CHIELLINI back we'll be fine.

Also it helps if we can keep Marchisio, Pirlo and Vucinic 100% fit.

idk. i think that's not quite right, city don't use width so he can be a bit more attacking on the flanks.

Reina

Downing - HendGOD - Lucas - Gerrard - Johnson

Suarez - Sturridge

-----------------------Reinman-------------------------

----------Squirtle - Carradonna - Tattoo Guy--------

Stewart - HendGOD - Lucas MVP - Gerrard - Glen Johnson

--Luis 'Race Relations Attache' Suarez - Studge-like---

LegoArmo

I got up to Division 1 in Ultimate Team Seasons, winning the title in each division along the way, is that easy to do or am I a FIFA God?

Hopefully the latter, but I doubt it.

xintin

I got up to Division 1 in Ultimate Team Seasons, winning the title in each division along the way, is that easy to do or am I a FIFA God?

Ive been on the edge of relegation back to Div2 for a while. Im afraid to face the axe :lol

Hixx

V easy. I've not come close to being relegated from Div 1 either.

Normal seasons is a different prospect altogether, though...

I bet he wishes he could change "Champions of Europe" to "Champions of England" in that tweet he sent.

It's hilarious you dumb ass city fans think this, if he really did wish he would have signed for another English club don't you think it would be for United, not another team completely out of reach of winning the title and knocked out of CL?

Empty

It's hilarious you dumb ass city fans think this, if he really did wish he would have signed for another English club don't you think it would be for United, not another team completely out of reach of winning the title and knocked out of CL?

um i think you'll find like manchester city football club he would treasure the community shield 2012-13 victory.

Top Bottom