• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

pulga

Banned
Rmadrid: Diego López; Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Di María, Modric, Cristiano; Higuaín

Good lineup. Let's hope Modric rediscovers some form.

Wilbur

Banned
I assume there was rugby at Twickenham today :lol, train station's fucking packed

First thing I did in FM was sell the cunt.

Noticed he was in my team on FIFA and subbed him in the third minute. Runs slower than Scholes having the trippiest fuckin ride of his life

I want Zeman at Inter next season. It would be the culmination of a dream. Please, Moratti, pleaseeeeee.

But where would basedstrama go??

LegoArmo

V easy. I've not come close to being relegated from Div 1 either.

Normal seasons is a different prospect altogether, though...

I think that'll be my next goal. Can't see how I can make enough coins for the properly good players anyway.

Road to Division 1 with Celtic, I reckon.

Lightning

Banned
Rmadrid: Diego López; Arbeloa, Sergio Ramos, Varane, Coentrao; Xabi Alonso, Khedira; Di María, Modric, Cristiano; Higuaín

Grand player. No Ozil though? Nooooo he would be my favorite Real player.

Suen

Nice lineup. Nice to see Ramos there again. So when can we expect Marcelo joining the XI again?

feel

Madrid about to start? Dammit it overlaps Porto.

More reasons to hate Stoke:

Stoke City have spent, on net spend, £120m more than Arsenal since the start of the 2006/07 season.

Arsene Wenger has a net spend of -£40.3m over the period and Tony Pulis has one of £79.65m. Indeed there are few clubs who have outspent Stoke City since Pulis took over the club.

dc89

It's hilarious you dumb ass city fans think this, if he really did wish he would have signed for another English club don't you think it would be for United, not another team completely out of reach of winning the title and knocked out of CL?

...completely out of reach of winning the title? Who won it last year? When did Chelsea last win it?

Remind me, how many points are you behind us?

When you're second you can talk about City being out of reach. For now, SILENCE, as we turned around 8 points in the space of a few weeks last season. Who's to say it can't happen again, United are not invincible.

...completely out of reach of winning the title? Who won it last year? When did Chelsea last win it?

When you're second you can talk about City being out of reach. For now, SILENCE, as we turned around 8 points in the space of a few weeks last season. Who's to say it can't happen again, United are not invincible.

Who's to say it will happen again?

And we're not invincible but we're currently a lot better than you, so there's that.

No we can still talk about that, you're not winning the fucking league again with United fucking up massively. We can all go and be deluded #ChelseaPLWinners2013

3 years ago, also won the CL last year, but I thought the whole point of your post was that history like CHAMPIONS OF EUROOOOPE doesn't mean too much for a player, when he is currently winning fuck all.

Less than you are behind United.

dc89

Who's to say it will happen again?

And we're not invincible but we're currently a lot better than you, so there's that.

I wouldn't say a lot better. You basically have RVP, without him you'd be average.

Same could be said about City if they don't have Yaya for example. But in saying that, we've looked solid since Boxing Day, not conceded a single goal. We've just not been able to score many.

But we're nicely ramping up for sure.

Wilbur

Banned

No, you turned around 8 points because we fucked up. It wasn't some dogged incredible run like Arsenal in 01/02 where they hunted us down over half a season. It was in the space of three games.

You were 5 seconds away from having thrown away your lead at home against QPR. Let us remember that while you dream of Hazard 45 on your shirt for next year.

LegoArmo

United blew the title last year. It's not happening 2 years in a row. Especially with United having played pretty much all their difficult away games.

Clegg

I wouldn't say a lot better. You basically have RVP, without him you'd be average.

Same could be said about City if they don't have Yaya for example. But in saying that, we've looked solid since Boxing Day, not conceded a single goal. We've just not been able to score many.

We've been hearing this for 20 years.

Without Robson, Cantona, Keane, Beckham, Van Nistelrooy, Ronaldo, Rooney, RVP we'd be average.

These players come and go but United remain fighting for the title every season. Surely you can see how silly your argument is.

TrueBlue

Gotta hope that West Brom do us a favour tomorrow. 5 points lost from winning positions would have given us a nice gap from the North London clubs.

And Everton.

dc89

You're getting slammed tomorrow, DC.

Get that into your head.

For 90 minutes we'll be best of enemies. Then... Back to plotting the slaying of every UnitedGAF member. We need our own Jaqen H'ghar.

No, you turned around 8 points because we fucked up. It wasn't some dogged incredible run like Arsenal in 01/02 where they hunted us down over half a season. It was in the space of three games.

You were 5 seconds away from having thrown away your lead at home against QPR. Let us remember that while you dream of Hazard 45 on your shirt for next year.

You blew it and we took advantage of it. We could have given up and you could have still won. We still had difficult games that we had to win. It wasnt like we we're playing against teams with nothing to play for.

Good to see Zeman gone from the Roma job, now Roman doesn't need to pay them anything when he hires him in his ultimate quest for sexy football.

3 United Strikers have more goals than your best striker.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol those South African penalties were worse than Arsenal's v Bradford

Took 4, 2 saved and one missed completely.

Top Bottom