• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I love your new avatar. Zeman got sacked? Lol

Yes, Roma couldn't handle his ways, too weak a club.

Inter Milan and Chelsea: beat Barcelona in the semi-final in the Champions League - beat Bayern in the final - get beaten by Atletico Madrid in the Super Cup - appoint Benitez - start to decline. History has repeated itself.

irzjNDBZkicFM.png

Wilbur

Banned
You blew it and we took advantage of it. We could have given up and you could have still won. We still had difficult games that we had to win. It wasnt like we we're playing against teams with nothing to play for.

You phrase it to Wooden as if you hunted us down relentlessly and put the fear of God into us, instead of just taking advantage of some colossally shit performances from us and turning in an almost equally shit one on the last day of the season.

I'm not saying we get off scot free, but it certainly wasn't some magnificent effort by City. But of course this year we have elevated from 0 man team that finished level on points and were average to 1 man team with RVP, obviously.

FootballFan

Only way he will catch up to Messi's tally, start scoring them against himself.

Kidding Madridistas :p

Good that you are losing but the win will be yours.

dc89

3 United Strikers have more goals than your best striker.

Just wait until summer. Mancini wanted RVP. He knew he would make a massive difference. He'll be doing everything he can to persuade Txiki that we need another quality striker.

You phrase it to Wooden as if you hunted us down relentlessly and put the fear of God into us, instead of just taking advantage of some colossally shit performances from us and turning in an almost equally shit one on the last day of the season.

I'm not saying we get off scot free, but it certainly wasn't some magnificent effort by City. But of course this year we have elevated from 0 man team that finished level on points and were average to 1 man team with RVP, obviously.

I'd say we did that bit that one fateful day in October.

Feorax

Just wait until summer. Mancini wanted RVP. He knew he would make a massive difference. He'll be doing everything he can to persuade Txiki that we need another quality striker.

Who would city go for? I'd assume Mancini would want someone in the mould of Balotelli?

Suen

Madrid is playing so bad lol. Whenever they reach Granada's half they lose the possesion of the ball pretty fast due to stupid challenges.

Lightning

Banned
Erm. Falcao or Cavani. Take your pick.

Well. We can't have Pep now. So I can't see us replacing Mancini.
Hmm Cavani or Falcao are the obvious choices but both would cost an exceptional amount of money. Man CIty have a new policy of balancing the books so either Tevez, Aguero or Dzeko would need to go as well to bring one of them in if City are to balance the books like they say.

choodi

Banned
Such a good week to be a Newcastle fan after a horrid season so far.

• Cabaye back to his best
  • New signings
  • New signings have an immediate impact
  • Away win over Villa
  • Away win over Villa puts them in the relgation zone
  • Great win over Chelsea
  • Demba Ba gets a broken nose for his troubles and leaves to be replaced by Torres (lol Torres)
  • Loic Remy gets injured (lol Harry, actually fuck you Harry you cunt. Serves you right for gazumping our transfer)
  • Sissoko already signing of the year at only 2 million pounds, only played two games so far, dominates both

Top Bottom