• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Judging from the comments from the thread, even if Manchester United won the treble with Jesus himself coming down from the heavens to present the trophy we would still be considered mediocre because everyone else was shittier than usual.

(and no, I don't think we can get a treble judging on how bad our midfield is [sans Carrick and Kagawa] at the moment.)

Kagawa lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Arnie said:
Oh bore off, drop the hard done by act.

You chose to support United because they win everything, so take your dirty little victories that come rain or shine and go sit in your sterile little footballing cul de sac with the other spenks who feign a 'squeaky bum' before United inevitably beat whichever team they're playing.

Congratulations. Champions. 20 times.

Urgh. Incomprehensibly dull.
still in le Library
Arnie, what kind of le Library are we talking here?

Kagawa lol

He is sex.

You chose to support United because they win everything, so take your dirty little victories that come rain or shine and go sit in your sterile little footballing cul de sac with the other spenks who feign a 'squeaky bum' before United inevitably beat whichever team they're playing.

Nah, I didn't even knew they were champions when I liked them. Picked it up from my dad (who is now a huge Arsenal fan).

Same as how I support England even though how shitty they have been for the last few years. It has been that way since I was 8.

iT7mVHOexOx22.gif

He's been average at best since he joined. Said a lot that Ferguson didn't trust him to help you make the breakthrough yesterday.
Dunno if you're trolling but reckon it says alot more about how much Fergie trusts/rates him that he regularly starts him, compromising his preferred system, despite how average he has been.

Clegg

He's been average at best since he joined. Said a lot that Ferguson didn't trust him to help you make the breakthrough yesterday.

He's really picked things up in the last month.

He's becoming an important part of our team now. Over the last month we've looked better with him on the pitch than off it.

Meier

Bale is incredible. He creates a shot chance in a millisecond and then just absolutely hammers it from distance. Constantly a danger.

He's been decent/average in probably 6 games. He's been excellent in others. He was productive before his injury too. He had 2 goals and 3 assists in 9 games. He's probably had 2 genuine bad games.

Saying he's been average at best is just false.

He's been decent/average in probably 6 games. He's been excellent in others. He was productive before his injury too. He had 2 goals and 3 assists in 9 games. He's probably had 2 genuine bad games.

Saying he's been average at best is just false.

So you'd say that in a nutshell, his performances for Man Utd relative to his price tag and expectations have been better than average? I disagree.

Top Bottom