• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

dc89

Hazard is sent off!!! WEY HEYYYYYYYY!!

A ball boy's play acting. Stop the World. I'm done.
image.jpg

A City fan I follow on Twitter. His avatar is perfect for that Tweet.

Arnie

I'm against te majority of youse, ballboy was being a cunt. Feel for Hazard.

Fuck me I wish it was Suarez who'd done it. Oh lord, that would've been amazing.

Kyoufu

Fuck that. Well done Hazard. Ballboys who don't give the ball are cunts and have it coming.

Cabaye & Hazard ftw.

edit:

HOLY FUCK ARNIE AND I AGREE ON SOMETHING

Meier

WTF, Arsenal had just gone up 2-1 when I stepped away and it's 5-1 now?! Ugh, I wish I had known they played 2 games this week. So many missed fantasy point opportunities. Cazorla! :(

Hixx

It's the type of thing any good ball boy would do tbh. Team holding on to an important result, SLOW SHIT DOWN.

Get a star player sent off.

That kid should get a fucking contract. Professional ball boy.

3Sixty

I'm against te majority of youse, ballboy was being a cunt. Feel for Hazard.

Fuck me I wish it was Suarez who'd done it. Oh lord, that would've been amazing.

Ball boy was being stupid no doubt.

But you don't just lay the boot in :lol

flake

Don't think the ball boy was avoiding giving the ball back. Think he was just too uncoordinated to get off the ball haha. Also think hazard was trying to kick the ball out from underneath him and not kick the ball boy himself. But still, red card worthy

Carbonox

Ain't gonna lie, I probably would have done the same thing if the little shite covered the ball like that. :lol

Lifting the kid up would have been the better thing to do though.

Top Bottom