• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

FootballFan

I can't believe the people saying the kid deserved it for holding onto the ball :lol, he's just being a Swansea fan. The ref would just add on time at the end anyway. He was being a little petulant child, but he was a petulant child. No way did it deserve a kick.

You fucking weirdos.

Lol yep. The ball boy is being a damn cunt, BUT he is still a Swansea supporter and is doing it to hold onto the lead.

Hazard should have just picked him up. Much bigger waste of time kicking him. It is a young kid after all lol.

What pisses me off is that he's going to get banned for quite some time now without actually doing a good job on the boy, like do a proper kung fu kick or something or you will never go down in history.

dc89

148348_541549985863102_419961270_n.jpg

Cooking my specialty tonight for dinner. Can you guess what it is?

Kun can cook for me anytime. Notice the shorts. ;)

... do people not understand the concept of added time

maybe its because im a united fan

Nothing to do with understanding. Fact of the matter is that referees too often decide on an amount of added time with little basis in reality, especially concerning the ball being out of play

Bo-Locks

I can't believe the people saying the kid deserved it for holding onto the ball :lol, he's just being a Swansea fan. The ref would just add on time at the end anyway. He was being a little petulant child, but he was a petulant child. No way did it deserve a kick.

You fucking weirdos.

I can't remember if they're the same weirdos who said Ferdinand deserved getting a coin thrown at his head for celebrating infront of the United fans. Just back off and tell the referee to add the time on at the end. Doing that can't be justified.

What pisses me off is that he's going to get banned for quite some time now without actually doing a good job on the boy, like do a proper kung fu kick or something or you will never go down in history.

:lol it is going to be a long time isn't it! I hope we bring someone in to replace him :lol

FootballFan

That was probably OT thread worthy incident haha.

Fucking hilarious and crazy.

Ball boy shouldn't have held onto the ball like that but Hazard shouldn't have kicked him for it either.

Wilbur

Banned
Nothing to do with understanding. Fact of the matter is that referees too often decide on an amount of added time with little basis in reality, especially concerning the ball being out of play

And I'm pretty sure the 20 seconds that would have been wasted by a ball boy holding onto it would have been taken into account, as opposed to a throw in or a keeper just not kicking it out for a while. No justification for what Hazard did whatsoever.

Kyoufu

That was probably OT thread worthy incident haha.

Fucking hilarious and crazy.

Ball boy shouldn't have held onto the ball like that but Hazard shouldn't have kicked him for it either.

He didn't.

He was kicking the ball. That ball-boy was shagging the ball for some reason.

Meier

I'd be shocked if he wasn't banned for a very long time. Even if he was just kicking at the ball, this is going to cause a furor.. it doesn't look good on video.

3Sixty

I don't think the ball boy was that bad.

Hazard pushed him over so he covered the ball.

I'd have just got up and lumped Hazard but still.

Top Bottom