• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

D_prOdigy

Was watching in tv as my stream died. Got the replay lol

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Fuck that ball boy... and fuck Hazard for being that dumb. I'm glad he kicked the little shit though.

Lol at the Chelsea fans applauding him

Wilbur

Banned
I can't believe the people saying the kid deserved it for holding onto the ball :lol, he's just being a Swansea fan. The ref would just add on time at the end anyway. He was being a little petulant child, but he was a petulant child. No way did it deserve a kick.

You fucking weirdos.

Dwingvatt

Banned
Damn I feel sorry for my cousins. WTF is wrong with Hazard?

EDIT:

It looked like he was trying to kick the ball under him to loose the boy's grip. I dont think he actually kicked, or at least intended, the kid

After seeing that replay, I think that's what happened. But still Hazard should have been smarter than that.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Holy fucking shit. Well that kid's never gonna be allowed back, he was being a fuckwad but Hazard shouldn't have kicked him.

Hixx

I can't believe the people saying the kid deserved it for holding onto the ball :lol, he's just being a Swansea fan. The ref would just add on time at the end anyway. He was being a little petulant child, but he was a petulant child. No way did it deserve a kick.

You fucking weirdos.

Not often I agree with Wilbury when it comes to kids but spot on

3Sixty

Not to mention it was actually Hazard the pushed the kid to the floor in the first place.

How long was Cantona banned for again?

Meier

http://i.minus.com/ixScpkduftksE.gif[IMG]

Fuck that ball boy... and fuck Hazard for being that dumb. I'm glad he kicked the little shit though.[/QUOTE]

This is by far one of the craziest things I've ever seen in sports. Lololol.

kitch9

Banned
I'm confused, are ball boys supposed to roll around on the ball like a beached whale?

The kids intention was clearly to disrupt the game, the kick handed it to him on a plate... Nice play acting.

arkon

I would love it if the kid milks it for all its worth. Front and back page headlines in the papers. Neck brace and wheelchair.

Clegg

Not to mention it was actually Hazard the pushed the kid to the floor in the first place.

How long was Cantona banned for again?

He kicked the spectator in January and was banned for the rest of the season.

Then he missed another 2 months at the start of the next season.

Rad-

ixScpkduftksE.gif

Fuck that ball boy... and fuck Hazard for being that dumb. I'm glad he kicked the little shit though.

Well that's just a dumbass move from Hazard. The kid was just being a kid, and frankly quite hilarious.

Top Bottom