• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Randdalf

It's a lose-lose situation for Villa.

Go through and the country hates them for knocking out Bradford.

Lose and they're the laughing stock of the county.

Sane_Man

Congratulations Bradford! Immense performance over two legs. Just need Swansea to finish the job and set up a wicked final.

scarybore

Amazing that Bradford have got to the final, fans must be well chuffed.

Be interesting to see if Lambert is still there tomorrow, I suspect he will but only by a baw hair.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We really deserved to win this -_-

PDC deserves the jeers to be honest. That's not his first fucking mistake, and it won't be his last.

ShogunX

I honestly can't see them beating Swansea or Chelsea, but you never know!

It's just an amazing experience for their loyal match going fans. They might not win the final but the day out at Wembley will be great for them.

Edit - Repeating myself all over the shop.

Arnie

Breaking my 12 hour protest against the spoghorn thread title to give our resident Bradford fan (with Charlie brooker avatar) my congratulations.

People will tell you the league cup's shit, but when you're four pints down at Wembley you won't give a fuck.

evilwart

Well done Bradford! Probably won't win whoever they face in the final, but still a great achievement. They have a good shot at the Europa League too regardless of the result, if it's Chelsea they face in the final.

ShogunX

Well done Bradford! Probably won't win whoever they face in the final, but still a great achievement. They have a good shot at the Europa League too regardless of the result, if it's Chelsea they face in the final.

Think that rule might of changed now. If Chelsea win the cup it will go to the league rather than Bradford.

Top Bottom