• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

Hindle

Banned
I think Nigel Adkins is better suited to the Villa job then Lambert, as he's better with a young side. The average limit for villas team is like 21 or something.

Kyoufu

I hope we unleash Sissoko on Villa.

Would be sweet.

3TRPlsP.jpg

hey guys who wants to play pc game with me. i want to play the same games as you get on consoles but you have to buy central processing units and garbage in garbage outs that cost more than the consoles its self. it's cool though, the extra money gets you an extra 15 frames.

Peasant talk.

Arnie

Got £22 in my Skybet account.

£22 on Napoli to win away at Parma would turn that into £50. But Parma haven't lost at home, despite Napoli being second in the league.

Pachimari

YEEEEEESSSS!!!

Real Madrid have signed Diego Lopez from Seville on a permanent basis until 2017. €4 million.

Welcome back! =;)

Fantastic goalkeeper.

Carbonox

I'll play! I'm awful mind.

Can't see there being any truth to Aubameyang, said he wouldn't leave until summer :(

He would say that to sweeten his club should there not be any offer. If he said YEAH I WANNA LEAVE but no offer actually ever came in, he would look like a dick. He did say that Newcastle interests him though.

He'll leave for sure if Newcastle got the opportunity to talk to him. This guy should have been our priority, not Remy.

How do I use Mumble

I'll have to download that first, but I'm not going to play tonight anyway. I'm dead tired and it's already 11 o'clock. Can't be waking up the whole house, can I.

He would say that to sweeten his club should there not be any offer. If he said YEAH I WANNA LEAVE but no offer actually ever came in, he would look like a dick. He did say that Newcastle interests him though.

He'll leave for sure if Newcastle got the opportunity to talk to him. This guy should have been our priority, not Remy.

I agree with everything you just said, I'm just scared of getting my hopes up!

deroli

3:0 against Nürnberg. Well deserved, although we were lucky to get that penalty. That was a typical Thomas Müller-penalty tbh. Just like last week our opponent could barely create any chances. Nürnberg avoided any risks even when they were two goals down. In the second half, we just had to retain the lead.

Next week's match against Leverkusen will surely be more difficult. But there is no better way to start a weeked than a win on friday evening. Now it will be an even bigger pleasure to see our rivals stumble ;)

Top Bottom