• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT12| Kicked the Ballboy Like Stan Hit Ulrika

I enjoy DC's posts. Wish more people would post random stuff related to what is going on with their clubs personalities like that. What is Torres up to during the week, watching youtube comps of his time at liverpool while sobbing into a pillow? Did Cristiano post something on instagram? Who is Terry banging this afternoon...

Copenhagen lost 3-1 to some random Chinese team

#ReadyForCL

Fry

Me: Moyes

Suarez: mysterious mod

suarez-dive.gif

kharma45

Just after the little loading part with you in the arena it's just freezing. Have to C+Alt+Del to get out of it :/

Restarted, repaired the install, freezing the the same spot.

Hmm :\ dunno what it could be, bar microstutter (which you can fix with Radeon Pro) performance wise FIFA is fine for me.

Fry

Iss deemed to have horrible taste.

Get's a thread edited claiming the worst band in the world is the best rock band from their time.

iVTBFG2Rk0XYa.gif

pulga

Banned
Well, you should've known better than to make a thread claiming Foo Fighters hold the honor.

They're slightly less shittier than Nickelback.

arkon

Didn't think of it before, but now that I'm seeing them on the same pitch Sahin and Gundogan are almost lookalikes of each other.

kharma45

This.

Always go Nvidia.

Once AMD get the frame latencies sorted in the next driver or two they'll be unquestionably the better choice again unless you must have stuff like TXAA or Physx for some reason.

At least they didn't cripple their midrange cards with stupid memory buses :p

kharma45

uh huh

I've heard it all before. :p

Well they've better FPS, wider memory buses, more VRAM, better compute ability :p plus next gen consoles are all AMD based, future looks good :p plus they've started to muscle in on Nvidia's TWIMTBP with their Gaming Evolved program so there'll be fewer games that are tailored for Nvidia cards :p

And as I said, at least they didn't cripple their mid range cards :p

Top Bottom