• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fry

Freewheelin said all that needs to be said on The Walking Dead.

Fry I get this feeling that you're one of those people that watched 24, Prison Break and Heroes way longer than you should have.

24: watched the whole thing

Prison Break: dropped after the first episodes of season 4. It got bloody awful.

Heroes: can't remember much from this show. I never really liked it. I dropped after season 2.

Linius

I still can't believe Gerard landed Shakira. I should have pursued my dreams of becoming a professional football player. Or rockstar, would also do just fine.

Kyoufu

Freewheelin said all that needs to be said on The Walking Dead.

Fry I get this feeling that you're one of those people that watched 24, Prison Break and Heroes way longer than you should have.

You just come here to shit on what people like.

Honestly, I would prefer you to not post at all if that's all you intend to do.

Fry

I still can't believe Gerard landed Shakira. I should have pursued my dreams of becoming a professional football player. Or rockstar, would also do just fine.

But Pique is hot. And she has tons of money, so that argument doesn't work. :p

Messi

The Walking Dead got back to being awesome in it's third season. Hop off your bandwagon haters, it's old to hate the show.

My fave bit in the show so far. Even though the text is wrong. She says 'did you see that' do cute :)

tumblr_mdia7lDcaE1rgx4tho1_400.gif

faridmon

As much as I am very disappointed by the end result, I have to say, I am proud of the way the team played. We never sat deep and tried to go for it. IN fact, the two goals came from the fact that we were pressing higher on the pitch and didn't have the opportunity to track back. There were moments we would have scored a goal or two, but today wasn't our day, and the fact that we seemed not to have any ability to puncture them with a deadly opportunity. There is no penetration, although we did test their keeper time to time. Osman have played fantastic as well as Anichibie. He did had a stinker here and there, but he tried, and I cannot fault him for being lazy.

After this game, I have been converted to a pro-Moyes. It seems that he did have an improved mentality of going forward and pressing which is a plus. Its not like the old days where he would order to sit deep and remain there. Also, there were quite good Subs and a positive ones as well. We don't have a strong bench, but its the thought that counts.

What really let us down was, again, Heitenga. He is in summery: Piece of Shit, nothing else is required and I really hope for a swift return of either Coleman or/and Hibbert so Jagielka should play at CB instead of RB.

24: watched the whole thing

Prison Break: dropped after the first episodes of season 4. It got bloody awful.

Heroes: can't remember much from this show. I never really liked it. I dropped after season 2.

I stand corrected then. Some people I know just keep watching things no matter how bad they get just because of how much time they've invested in it. I'll never understand that.

Wes

venison crêpe
I watched Ski Sunday this evening. I've never skied before but I find it very engrossing.

Relatedly, I find all female skiers attractive. I should buy a mountain.

Lightning

Banned
Btw Hixx what did you reckon of the Arsenal vs Sunderland game? I felt we should have won by more with the chances we had but because of Jenkinson once again showing hes not up for the premier league we were lucky not to draw or possibly lose.

Fry

I stand corrected then. Some people I know just keep watching things no matter how bad they get just because of how much time they've invested in it. I'll never understand that.

I get that actually, there are some shows that keeps you interested for too long before they start to wind down, like Supernatural for example. I can't see myself dropping it before it ends. I like the characters too much to give up on seeing what will happen to them. Although the show has never reached lows like Prison Break and Heroes... and S8 has been very good again to be fair.

I think it depends on how much you enjoy the show and how much you've seen of it.

Linius

I get that actually, there are some shows that keeps you interested for too long before they start to wind down, like Supernatural for example. I can't see myself dropping it before it ends. I like the characters too much to give up on seeing what will happen to them. Although the show has never reached lows like Prison Break and Heroes... and S8 has been very good again to be fair.

I think it depends on how much you enjoy the show and how much you've seen of it.

A bit like with Chuck. It wasn't terrible but not very good either. But you just keep watching because you really like the characters over such long time.

faridmon

To be fair, isn't everyone like that? They keep wishing the thing they invested in to be good so they keep watching it until.... well, its end

Fry

A bit like with Chuck. It wasn't terrible but not very good either. But you just keep watching because you really like the characters over such long time.

Chuck was decent because you watched Yvonne on a weekly basis. =P

Supernatural still provides us with awesome gifs, too.

To be fair, isn't everyone like that? They keep wishing the thing they invested in to be good so they keep watching it until.... well, its end

Not everyone keeps watching a show because of that. I know many friends that dropped the likes of House, Supernatural, TBBT. (they are cunts!)

Hixx

Btw Hixx what did you reckon of the Arsenal vs Sunderland game? I felt we should have won by more with the chances we had but because of Jenkinson once again showing hes not up for the premier league we were lucky not to draw or possibly lose.

It could have been 3 or 4 - 0 at half time to Arsenal but second half was more even, Giroud and Fletcher guilty of missing great chances. When Jenkinson went off (Johnson and Sess turned him inside out all game, he looked so out of his depth) I honestly thought we were going to nick at least a point. When Walcott hit the post I thought luck was just going to swing it our way but fucking Chesney and Bramble conspiring to keep us goalless...

Hixx

The writing in season 4 of Chuck was so bad :( Almost felt like a different show.

Not everyone keeps watching a show because of that. I know many friends that dropped the likes of House, Supernatural, TBBT. (they are cunts!)

LIES

faridmon

I don't watch TV series, so I don't what it feels if teh show becomes a shit or not.

I did manage to stomach Homland S2 though and I sort of liked it.

Messi

Like when I got to watch House every week for Olivia?

Top Bottom