• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

You're shit.

:(

I actually watched season 2 not too long ago and it was... Worse than the first. Not sure why I keep going, hate all the characters (and the terrible actors who portrays them) and am cheering for the zombies. Third season seems better so far though.

I stopped at the end of the first season, it just got worse and worse as the season went on... and I couldn't be bothered to watch the next season.

I don't know how one show can consistently have some of the worst characters on television.

LOL.

Yeah, it was pretty awful.

Fry

You stopped at the first season... it's a fact that the show only went to get better and better, so you're missing out.

I stopped at the end of the first season, it just got worse and worse as the season went on... and I couldn't be bothered to watch the next season.

Well I also played FM or browsed GAF at the same time, no way I would actually sit down and concentrate on the walking dead, it's alright background stuff though.

You stopped at the first season... it's a fact that the show only went to get better and better, so you're missing out.

Are you blocking out the season where they spent a whole season on a farm doing nothing? Season 3 got much better though, still not top class television imo.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
You gotta be shitting me. Goal in the last minute, Kings going to extra time. Fucking hockey.

This is too funny.
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Stream it!

GolazoDan

I don't think anyone of them expects to get past Madrid in the CL. Maybe Soi Fong
It's the knockouts of the Champions League against a top European team, anyone expecting anything is a fool (that goes for the vast majority of the teams in the same position). Do I expect us to beat them? I dunno. Do I think we can beat them? Absolutely. They're not invincible.

Great result today, very impressive defensive performance which hasn't been said too many times. Man of the match was Rafael but everyone played their part. Less life-shortening than last year's. Atmosphere was good too.

arkon

To be fair the United posters in here are nervous about playing Wigan.

Well, exactly. I have no idea how you could read this thread and think that United-GAF think their team is all that and would be in for a rude awakening if they lost to Madrid.

Salvadora

Well, exactly. I have no idea how you could read this thread and think that United-GAF think there team is all that and would be in for a rude awakening if they lost to Madrid.

I think some people think they would say that about any team though. It's rare to see United posters confident ahead of matches.

FootballFan

ASOS - God damn it's good. And I don't even think I'm at the good bits yet! 134 pages in.

I thought Arya and co were done for when Tom and Lem found them. Then they mentioned an inn. Then they saw the boat...then it sunk in. Jaime was here not too long ago.

I still thought they were done for considering that their hosts had planned to kill Jaime and co and take the horses back. Then the riders... Yup. This time they were truly fucked. But then...

"The Hand's daughter. Arya Stark of Winterfell."

SO GOOD!

SO GOOD

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Can we stop discussing the books here? Pulga spoiled half the books on me already.

A man is annoyed.

Zabojnik

Don't read Zabo, spoilers for the game.

CHIEVOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AHAHAAHAH 1-1

It's alright, they tuned in, won't be showing it from the start. RIGONIIIIIIII!!! Inter already in catenaccio mode. Stramaccioni go home, you're drunk.

Linius

The Walking Dead got back to being awesome in it's third season. Hop off your bandwagon haters, it's old to hate the show.

Linius

"You just hate to hate and because of your hive mind!!!". Worst kinds of posts.

Well in the case of this particular show it's strange that people who loved the first season still hate the third season. Season two was pretty average to bad at times but season three really stepped up it's game.

Tc91

Does my visit to Old Trafford mean I will have been to OT before 90% of United-GAF?

Not me atleast. Wish I could go to more games though, brother and dad are City fans :/

Edit: What game you going to? Madrid?!

--

Top Gear they are racing from Wembley to The San Siro. Should be good.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well in the case of this particular show it's strange that people who loved the first season still hate the third season. Season two was pretty average to bad at times but season three really stepped up it's game.

I liked the first episode.

I've just seem a replay again of Barry's own gail against Southhampton. I don't know how that was even possible. He couldn't have tried to give the ball to Hart, the angle was off for that. He didn't attempt a slide, body movement was off that. He didn't attempt to shoot the ball over the back line, body movement was off for that. It really seemed as if he willfully scored an own goal :S

Yen

I'm ~60/70 comicbook issues ahead on the Walking Dead anyway. Luckily it looks like they'll start branching off more this season.
I'm up to about #60, it's a lot better than the show, which was great under Darabont, bar the pilot.
And Fry is wrong about everything.
Edit: WHICH WASNT GREAT UNDER DARABONT. IT ONLY GOT GOOD WITH MAZZARAR

Freewheelin said all that needs to be said on The Walking Dead.

Fry I get this feeling that you're one of those people that watched 24, Prison Break and Heroes way longer than you should have.

Top Bottom