• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Zabojnik

Gaf is positive about it? Didn't expact that :p

I'm at the sixth episode of the second season so I haven't made my way into the thread yet.

I used to check the thread from time to time during season 1, they were very positive about it. Dunno, the premise is pretty absurd ("THE MACHINE, IT SEES EVERYTHING, ZOMG!"), the characters are interesting, the writing ranges from 'okay' to 'pretty good'. It's alright, I guess.

Linius

I used to check the thread from time to time during season 1, they were very positive about it. Dunno, the premise is pretty absurd ("THE MACHINE, IT SEES EVERYTHING, ZOMG!"), the characters are interesting, the writing ranges from 'okay' to 'pretty good'. It's alright, I guess.

One of the best things is the excellent choise in guest stars. Seen many actors/actresses from other series come by in Person of Interest. And the characters obviously. Sometimes it's a bit too much and over the top, but it's really enjoyable.

Fry

Is the cat my greatest avatar?

nksCf.png

pulga

Banned
Jesus it's like every week Madridistas cry and try make Messi look like John Terry's leader. Get over it, he isn't an angel but don't even start to compare him to that diving "Im sad and Madrid know why" Ronaldo.

No matter how hard you guys try, Ronaldo will always be seen as a much bigger asshole. You know why? Because he is. Maybe not JT, Barton or Pepe level, but not far off either.

I know Ronaldo can't get over the fact Messi is better and younger but I would hope at least you guys would.

How many of Barca-GAF are in here posting weekly news of crap Madrid players do(all the damn time, especially this season). Though I do realise you guys want to talk about something other than football(for obvious reasons).

:lol :lol hook, line, sinker

You don't see us either going crazy defending a guy we've never even met. Messi's a closet cunt, get over it.

Labadal

Been away from anything that has anything to do with internet forum since my grandma passed away ladt week.

Took a look at the league tables in Spain, England and Germany. They are dead already. Serie A looks semi interesting, but Juve will win it. I don't watch enough French, Portugese, Dutch or Turkish football to feel really excited about the outcome.

The Euro Cups and watching Liverpool games is what I will focus on. FF will make some PL games more interesting, I guess.

pulga

Banned
I appreciate you going back that far to respond to him lol

Just catching up with the thread. MPW makes a fair point, Ronaldo's made his fair share of cuntish things, but never go as far as to wait after a match for a player, or attack a rival team's technical staff's dignity. Hell, he's never tried to hurt the fans either :lol Messi's few cuntish actions outweigh Ronaldo's many, lighter ones.

Damn choodi and SpanishWrath made a serious charge in FPL this week. Luckily they don't have any Liverpool players so they should fall back a bit.

3Sixty

I take a slight pride in getting 12 retweets and a favourite by a saints youth player.

I know it's no 50 RT's Kafufufu but pipe down.

FootballFan

Just catching up with the thread. MPW makes a fair point, Ronaldo's made his fair share of cuntish things, but never go as far as to wait after a match for a player, or attack a rival team's technical staff's dignity. Hell, he's never tried to hurt the fans either :lol Messi's few cuntish actions outweigh Ronaldo's many, lighter ones.

Daaaaammmnnn how blind can one get while still being able to see. Amazing lol.

Ronaldo has 3 part videos on youtube, 10 minutes each, just with his diving, just diving. That alone is already worse, this is ignoring ALL his off field fights and stupid crap he says/does.

idyhqpvzVPjZq.png

pulga

Banned
Daaaaammmnnn how blind can one get while still being able to see. Amazing lol.

Ronaldo has 3 part videos on youtube, 10 minutes each, just with his diving, just diving. That alone is already worse, this is ignoring ALL his off field fights and stupid crap he says/does.

Alright, show me one single action worse than insulting a technician, waiting after a match to insult a player or purposely trying to harm some fans. I can, too, show you some Messi dives and theatricality.

I say this fully aware that I will probably regret saying it sometime in the future, but ...

Vucinic > Jovetic

I've not seen much from Jovetic the few times I've seen viola play. Not sure what he'd contribute to the team. Would rather we go all out for Villa in the summer. Maybe even Gomez, if he leaves Bayern, but it'd take him as a last resort.

Still haven't seen the foul, not sure about it. To be fair, Mexes should've been sent off a couple of minutes before, he touched the ball with his left hand while already booked.

Boh. Lo stream ha una qualità oscena.

I always have trouble figuring out which article to use before a subject (i.e. il, lo, la, i, gli) any tips, Italygaf? :/

FootballFan

Alright, show me one single action worse than insulting a technician, waiting after a match to insult a player or purposely trying to harm some fans. /

:lol you really are hurt by that puppet word aren't you? It's puppet...jesus.

PUPPET. :lol

In case you missed it those times I just wrote it, PUPPET.

I wish Elsk was here, I'd ask him if Puppet is the ultimate insult in Honduras, you make it sound like it, you puppet.

pulga

Banned

I wish Elsk was here, I'd ask him if Puppet is the ultimate insult in Honduras, you make it sound like it, you puppet.

No, but at a professional level, it insults a man's dignity. Karanka's a guy who never fucks with anyone, why should he take shit from Messi? Because he's got four ballon d'or, he gets a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants? I don't give a shit if you call me a puppet, it's all in good harmless fun.

His actions on the pitch, rolling around, diving, just seems like a bad sport in general.

I know less about his antics off the pitch but I've just gathered he's a bit of a prick through osmosis.

Looks like a cunt too.
Ronaldo's cut down his diving A LOT from his game. Did it much, much more at United. As he said today in an interview, he's matured a lot in his game and his personal life. When's the last time we heard about Ronaldo fucking some dumb broad in Hollywood?

Zabojnik

I've not seen much from Jovetic the few times I've seen viola play. Not sure what he'd contribute to the team. Would rather we go all out for Villa in the summer. Maybe even Gomez, if he leaves Bayern, but it'd take him as a last resort.

Gomez? Nah, we've got that covered with Llorente. I'd take Villa in a heartbeat, but don't judge Jovetic from what you might have seen this year. It's pretty obvious he expected to move to a big club this season and was more or less forced to stay. And it shows.

Just let Ronaldo and Messi clean each others pipes once and for all, the sexual tension not just between them but also the supporters on each side is unbearable.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul

Im hurt by the word puppet..

pulga

Banned
Gomez? Nah, we've got that covered with Llorente. I'd take Villa in a heartbeat, but don't judge Jovetic from what you might have seen this year. It's pretty obvious he expected to move to a big club this season and was more or less forced to stay. And it shows.

Dude, we've taken on Anelka and Bendtner. Wouldn't put it past Marotta to sign a very similar player if the deal's good.

Top Bottom