• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Kyoufu

I find both to be underwhelming in terms of personality.

Look towards CM Punk's persona in the WWE on how to act if you're the best in the world.

Lightning

Banned
Gomez? Nah, we've got that covered with Llorente. I'd take Villa in a heartbeat, but don't judge Jovetic from what you might have seen this year. It's pretty obvious he expected to move to a big club this season and was more or less forced to stay. And it shows.
Arsenal will turn Jovetic into a deadset superstar just like we did Van Persie.

arkon

No, but at a professional level, it insults a man's dignity. Karanka's a guy who never fucks with anyone, why should he take shit from Messi? Because he's got four ballon d'or, he gets a free pass to do whatever the fuck he wants? I don't give a shit if you call me a puppet, it's all in good harmless fun.

Ronaldo's cut down his diving A LOT from his game. Did it much, much more at United. As he said today in an interview, he's matured a lot in his game and his personal life. When's the last time we heard about Ronaldo fucking some dumb broad in Hollywood?

Ronaldo winked at Scolari after he got Rooney sent off!

Never forget!

pulga

Banned
I find both to be underwhelming in terms of personality.

Look towards CM Punk's persona in the WWE on how to act if you're the best in the world.

Del Piero's someone every player should look to when at the top. Impossible to hate the guy.

Kyoufu

Del Piero's someone every player should look to when at the top. Impossible to hate the guy.

It's fine being a role model/nice guy etc.

But if you're truly the best player in the world, then you have free reign to be an egotistical cunt.

Messi's personality on camera is the equivalent of a snail's.

Kyoufu

Ronaldo seems to be the more interesting character because he honestly believes he's the best in the world and he's not afraid to say it.

Messi just thanks his butt-buddy Iniesta and his coaches, family etc.

zzzzZZzzzzzzzZZzzzZZZZzzz

Requeim

Ronaldo seems to be the more interesting character because he honestly believes he's the best in the world and he's not afraid to say it.

Messi just thanks his butt-buddy Iniesta and his coaches, family etc.

zzzzZZzzzzzzzZZzzzZZZZzzz

Everything Messi says reeks of false modesty though. I've noticed that with a lot of Barcelona players. At least Ronaldo is honest

Ronaldo is real. As in you see ronaldo and the exterior mirrors the interior. No hidden charges no late fees bullshit.

Messi on the other hand is a fakester. Pretender. Acts like a high ranking jacuzzi catholic priest and yet deep down he's nothing but a wasteman. a total cunt.

Labadal

Mother of God! Anyone saw one of St. Etienne's goals! Or Ricardo Faty's bicicleta?

No wonder Newcastle are keeping an eye on French players.

dc89

Yes sir it is.

I liked the modified version with the glasses

Needs glasses or an eyepatch but it's close

The glasses that Devo put on it? Yeah they were cool, I think I've got that saved on my computer.

nksCf.png

Omg :lol

It fits perfectly

loooooooooooooool

I actually think DC looks more like Jim from the US Office :p

This is the greatest.

Who did that again?! -.-

Sorry DC <3

ip9vTUpTlveMC.png

haha :lol

next

OMFG!

:(

Fry

dc <3

Messi is real. As in you see Messi and the exterior mirrors the interior. No hidden charges no late fees bullshit.

Ronaldo on the other hand is a fakester. Pretender. Acts like a tough and angry machoman and yet deep down he's nothing but a little baby in a mans body. a total cunt.

lloloolloolol

FootballFan

Messi is real. As in you see Messi and the exterior mirrors the interior. No hidden charges no late fees bullshit.

Ronaldo on the other hand is a fakester. Pretender. Acts like a tough and angry machoman and yet deep down he's nothing but a little baby in a mans body. a total cunt.

Timurid

Messi will realize how shit he is when CR7 joins PSG and wins 10 Ballon d'Ors in a row.
&#65340;(^o^)&#65295;

pulga

Banned
Ronaldo is real. As in you see ronaldo and the exterior mirrors the interior. No hidden charges no late fees bullshit.

Messi on the other hand is a fakester. Pretender. Acts like a high ranking jacuzzi catholic priest and yet deep down he's nothing but a wasteman. a total cunt.

Looooooooool

Lightning

Banned
I like Messi much more because he understands what Barcelona have done for him, what they continue to do for him in shaping the system/formation of the teams playing style to bring him to the height of his talents, and thanks those around him Inestia for how they contribute to his game. Argentina don't do this well enough and it's easy to note that Messi doesn't perform as well and Argentina don't win.

Ronaldo imo is too ungrateful and self absorbed. He lacks appreciation.

That's what I love about Henry and Fabregas that they appreciate what Arsenal gave them. That Arsenal developed and changed their style of play to bring the absolute best out of them to show the world what world class talents they are. Both those players acknowledged that.

Everything Messi says reeks of false modesty though. I've noticed that with a lot of Barcelona players. At least Ronaldo is honest

That's barcelona memo 101. After diving of course.

That's the school of guardiola. Diving, cheating, play acting and fake modesty. The bartha players have taken it to an art form.

Rijkaard may never have won as many trophies as the philosopher but atleast he was honest and his team reflected that.

pulga

Banned
I like Messi much more because he understands what Barcelona have done for him, what they continue to do for him in shaping the system/formation of the teams playing style to bring him to the height of his talents, and thanks those around him Inestia for how they contribute to his game. Argentina don't do this well enough and it's easy to note that Messi doesn't perform as well and Argentina don't win.

That's what I love about Henry and Fabregas that they appreciate what Arsenal gave them. That Arsenal developed and changed their style of play to bring the absolute best out of them to show the world what world class talents they are. Both those players acknowledged that.

are you serious? and then they left your club in the shitter, headed for greener pastures. Funny way of being thankful.

That's barcelona memo 101. After diving of course.

That's the school of guardiola. Diving, cheating, play acting and fake modesty. The bartha players have taken it to an art form.

Rijkaard may never have won as many trophies as the philosopher but atleast he was honest and his team reflected that.

Ibra visits GAF confirmed.

dc89

Mancini was at the Sampdoria v Roma game today. Why the fuck didn't I know sooner?

Scouting Icardi?
Scouting... No...he can't be. Surely not....no...don't be silly. Don't do this to yourself.

Wait. Mancini's dream player is DDR. If DDR won't come to him...maybe he will go to DDR...

FootballFan

Real Madrid memo 101. After diving of course.

That's the school of Mourinho. Diving, cheating, kickboxing and cockiness. The Madrid players have taken it to an art form.

Pellegrini may never have won as many trophies as the The Special one but at least he was honest and his team reflected that.

Lightning

Banned
are you serious? and then they left your club in the shitter, headed for greener pastures. Funny way of being thankful.
It doesn't mean one has to end a career at Arsenal. Both players gave us 8 years service before moving to the best club in the world. There is nothing wrong with that.

Cesc almost broke his fucking body trying to make us win.

IceCold

wat. Ronaldo considers Sir Alex Ferguson to be a 2nd father. Dude knows where he came from and who helped him become the player he is today. Even when he scored against Sporting CP as a Man U player, he didn't celebrate, and I can assure you that if when he scores against Man U this Wednesday he won't celebrate either. His situation is different to Messi since he played for multiple teams. By the time he arrived to Real he was already a beast.

Randdalf

Mancini was at the Sampdoria v Roma game today. Why the fuck didn't I know sooner?

Scouting Icardi?
Scouting... No...he can't be. Surely not....no...don't be silly. Don't do this to yourself.

Wait. Mancini's dream player is DDR. If DDR won't come to him...maybe he will go to DDR...

Isn't Mancini pretty much a dead man walking? Especially with City's catastrophic failure in nearly all competitions thus far this season, in the context of the amount of investment they've made.

GolazoDan

Mancini likes to throw the odd player under the bus, doesn't he. Just compare the goalkeepers and their managers when they've made errors. How many times has Mancini had a go at Hart this year, saying he's been making mistakes? I'm sure Fergie does the same with De Gea but he gives him feedback in private. In his interviews he says "If he's a bad goalkeeper then I want a bad goalkeeper". Man management, y'all.

FootballFan

Scouting Icardi?

Maybe he went there for fun to get away from City. He did play over 400 games for Sampdoria.

Top Bottom