• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

arkon

Yeah a back four of Rafael, Vidic, Rio and Evra.

We could do with this guy at the moment: The New Messi

Thats 2 goals in 5 games, he was MOTM in their game last week. Can't wait till he returns in the summer. His link-up play with Kagawa in pre-season was Barca like.

Should give him the number 7 on his return. United did pay 7m after all, Its destiny.

World class finish.

Thats 2 goals in 5 games, he was MOTM in their game last week. Can't wait till he returns in the summer. His link-up play with Kagawa in pre-season was Barca like.

Should give him the number 7 on his return. United did pay 7m after all, Its destiny.

Not bad for a homeless guy.

Dibbz

Remember when Arsenal used to be confrontational? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2PphaX8_JE

Guess you don't watch Arsenal these days.

wilshire7njnp.jpg

tumblr_mdn4xyykdU1rxctspo1_250.gif

proxy.jpeg

Wilshere don't give a fuck.

Messi takes the easy way out, always chipping the goalkeepers. This guys puts it through their legs ;)

Drake made his new song specially for Bebe. He's already better than Gervinho :p

awhwfuj

I don't see Gervinho ever run at players and slotting it through the keeper's legs, so you are right :p

It's also destiny for you, Killer7 to post about him just like it was destiny for me, KidA Seven to reply to your post.

Bebe for #7.

Clegg

He's a knob.

Great player. But a knob all the same. Arsenal don't have any physically intimidating players in their squad. Metresacker and Diaby look the part but one is as slow as evolution and the other is more liable to break himself than the opposing player.

They had players like Adams, Keown, Viera etc who took shit from nobody. Even Henry and Bergkamp weren't averse to the physical side. This current Arsenal team is just too weak and has no on field leadership.

Bo-Locks

All these shit gifs. Arsenal haven't been intimidating since the invincibles. They've had a handful of excellent players since, like Fabregas and now Wilshere, but they have always had a soft centre which means they can be physically/mentally bullied off the field. You know this to be true.

Clegg

Who are the giant bastards in this thread?

I'll pick the biggest one and go in swinging.

Except Wes. I'd get Giamatti'd.

arkon

And you basically shut down Fellaini. The game at Goodison was bordering on the ridiculous with the number of times they'd lump it up to him and United couldn't stop it.

Clegg

We absolutely destroyed Bayern in that first half. Whipped our cocks out and pissed all over them. United were that good.

If we hadn't conceded right before half time I think we would have won that QF.

Think we gave away a soft goal in the first leg too.

Fry

Rafael will snap out of it eventually. I don't see him acting like that anymore lately. That's why I said Neymar will also change as time goes by. They are still too young for us to take these things into account.

We absolutely destroyed Bayern in that first half. Whipped our cocks out and pissed all over them. United were that good.

ROBBEN'D

Dibbz

Think we gave away a soft goal in the first leg too.

If we hadn't conceded

If we hadn't conceded

It's a funny game this football.

Clegg

Rafael will snap out of it eventually. I don't see him acting like that anymore lately. That's why I said Neymar will also change as time goes by. They are still too young for us to take these things into account.

ROBBEN'D

I think we were Olic'd more than Robben'd.

Salvadora

Disappointment in one's performance =/= petulance. Reasonable evaluation of his game prior to the sub. Also it gave us a funny shot of Albert Morgan throwing a coat at him.

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know Rafael.

Top Bottom