• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Lightning

Banned
Not close enough to the end of the season for wigan to start the climb. Give it a few weeks.
Games against Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, West Brom away, Swansea, Newcastle. They would need a miracle run again to avoid the drop of they don't beat Reading in their next match.

Messi

Games against Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, Spurs, West Brom away, Swansea, Newcastle. They would need a miracle run again to avoid the drop of they don't beat Reading in their next match.

Didn't they beat a few of those last season in the run in? Nearly certain they beat arsenal at the emirates?

Koko

Banned
For the Quarter-finals draw any combination can happen right? The only benefit of be first of group is be local right?

Messi

Great... will be better if we are in, but oh well lets see what happens

Madrid vs Bayern after united if they go through please. Dortmund vs Barca would be madness if we get through. Or if united beat Madrid then I'd love to see them vs PSG or Baaaaaaayern again

Lightning

Banned
Didn't they beat a few of those last season in the run in? Nearly certain they beat arsenal at the emirates?
The tossers did. I remember blowing my top at their time wasting during the match. but they play us very late in the season this year I can't see us throwing it away like we did last season. We had a 8 point advantage over Spurs for 3rd spot going into that game last year and we were a little complacent as a result not to mention they took advantage of Arteta's injury to score what turned out to be the winning goal. Lucky fuckers. This season though the race is tight so I can't see us dropping that match again, never know for sure, but they would need that brilliant run again to do it and that is so unlikely.

Madrid vs Bayern after united if they go through please. Dortmund vs Barca would be madness if we get through. Or if united beat Madrid then I'd love to see them vs PSG or Baaaaaaayern again
HEY!!!!! We haven't lost yet. We basically got a 9 day rest before the Bayern game, fixtures been kind for a change, as we only have Blackburn this weekend where we should be resting key players.

Blablurn

HEY!!!!! We haven't lost yet.

ibwlNuDyxOp1qF.gif

Blablurn

Bayern gonna eat arsenals dinner I think

To be honest, I'm not so sure yet. Havent watched my Arsenal games in the past but my feeling says they will try to step up their game. It's gonna be hard. Especially in London! But I'm looking forwad to it!

Messi

Post your gifs all you like but don't expect our lol defence to turn up. Vermaelen, Kos and Wilshere all fit for the game and we have no other injuries. So it's just rest up for Bayern!

I maintain confidence that our players will lift themselves to eliminate Bayern! FUCK BAYERN!

If you do you know the footballing gods will make you play Barca again. :(

Labadal

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know any of them. They've done nothing major to make anybody really dislike them.

It was a joke! He seems to be a great guy off the pitch. I love the guy. I need to indicate when I'm joking from now on.

A real "cunt" would be someone like Nile Ranger from Newcastle.

I don't consider C. Ronaldo to be a "cunt" either, eventhough I don't like him much.

FootballFan

It was a joke! He seems to be a great guy off the pitch. I love the guy. I need to indicate when I'm joking from now on.

A real "cunt" would be someone like Nile Ranger from Newcastle.

I don't consider C. Ronaldo to be a "cunt" either, eventhough I don't like him much.

:lol Yenrot was joking too.

Boss is letting me start and finish and hour late so I can watch the Liverpool match. Got a bad feeling about this. Lukaku vs Carragher Round Two :(

Why do the Madrid and Barca fans here lose all sense of civility when arguing?

Messi

You stay out of their petty squabbles, which is smart on the one hand, but on the other I'd love to see you wade in swinging your fists :p

I am very passive when it comes to arguments between both sets of fans. It's always petty shit for the sake of petty shit. I find myself just being like Eh!.

In the pub now that's a different story. I love a heated debate and I'll defend barca to the death. In particular I pioneer the Sergio Busquets appreciation society. Which garners a lot of hate.

Kenka

You would say, an Austrian with Nigerian and Philippine ascendency can only end up being awesome, right ?

But the real story are rank #5 and #6. Mainz and Freiburg are the sexy beasts in here.

I saw Suso against Anzhi. Liverpool got shut out.

Oh btw, I got weak and did a Salazar and went on RAWK. Jesus christ that place is mindboggling

on Zenit:

Suso has merely been in his cocoon stage so far. The Zenit match will be his metamorphosis from promising youngster to Messi-vanquisher

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
This is fascinating. Rafa's dossier on Wigan: *****************/sport/football/article-2276641/Chelsea-scouting-report-Wigan-match-revealed.html

(Dailymail)

Lightning

Banned
I've honestly never browsed RAWK. I think I need too.

I spend a bit of time browsing arsenal mania but that's about it. Don't have an account there so I don't post but I read through the threads. I don't do Salazar style though and bring stuff from other forums on here for the lol's. I'd never do that.

bjaelke

Eriksen is likely to be leaving Ajax this Summer (as expected). Overmars confirmed to the Danish press that he's currently considering different options and has refused to sign a new contract.

Top Bottom