• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Dibbz

You have absolutely no reason to think that.

Football fans are so fucking stupid. They'll make up an entire personality just to go along with what they want to believe.

You don't know Rafael.

He'd clearly had a rough morning when he tried to buy a foot long at Subway and they didn't have that 9-Grain wheat bread. You just don't understand how close Manure fans are to their team.

He is a petulant brat.
iNDGB0JYBJNKu.gif

but is he a 60 million petulant brat?

iItoIju5BF45l.gif

Clegg

Rafael was very poor for Brazil in the Olympics. I remember being a bit worried about how he'd play for us this season.

But he's been brilliant since August. I'm delighted at how he's progressing.

GolazoDan

I only recently found out that I go to the same barber as Sir Alex. I have all the inside scoops.

Danny Pugh also used to go there. That's not as good.

I just saw that goal Ailton scored against you earlier in the season, fucking fantastic stuff from our biggest flop in our history, he also kicked you guys in the balls in CL when he played for Apoel.
Bruno Alves though

So, Hulk has been a flop so far?

Wow.
Can't handle the tougher defending, shitty pitches and shitty weather in Russia. If he styles on Liverpool though, all will be forgiven. Fuck Liverpool.
Certainly not like he was at Porto, unless his form has picked up recently
League has been on a break since early December...

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bruno Alves though

Can't handle the tougher defending, shitty pitches and shitty weather in Russia. If he styles on Liverpool though, all will be forgiven. Fuck Liverpool.

League has been on a break since early December...

Yeah, Zenit need a GM. Like your Cowboys

Hulk sucks without Moutinho and James. Porto fans I am sorry about today but you cannot let a Colombian take a penalty kick :(

Lightning

Banned
Huge round next round for the relegation teams.

Aston Villa vs Arsenal away

Reading vs Wigan

QPR vs. Man United home

A win for Reading with Arsenal and United doing the expected business of them and Wigan and QPR, especially QPR, will find themselves with a mountain to climb with only 11 games remaining after this round.

And Vermaelen is in a bad way. I've read from 3 different papers now that he needs surgery on his ankle but is taking injections to try and put it off. That is very noble and we need him but after Bayern I hope he takes the surgery and gets better.

Aston Villa vs Arsenal away

Reading vs Wigan

QPR vs. Man United home

A win for Reading with Arsenal and United doing the expected business of them and Wigan and QPR, especially QPR, will find themselves with a mountain to climb with only 11 games remaining after this round.

And Vermaelen is in a bad way. I've read from 3 different papers now that he needs surgery on his ankle but is taking injections to try and put it off. That is very noble and we need him but after Bayern I hope he takes the surgery and gets better.
QPR are already down. 6 points off. The teams above them are probably playing better too.

Reading vs Wigan will be a pretty crunch game. I have a feeling Wigan will finally go down.

FootballFan

Depor vs Sevilla away

Valencia vs Mallorca

Osasuna vs Zaragoza home

A win for Osasuna with Valencia and Sevilla doing the expected business of them and Mallorca and Deportivo, especially Depor, will find themselves with a mountain to climb with only 13 games remaining after this round.

Lightning

Banned

Depor vs Sevilla away

Valencia vs Mallorca

Osasuna vs Zaragoza home

A win for Osasuna with Valencia and Sevilla doing the expected business of them and Mallorca and Deportivo, especially Depor, will find themselves with a mountain to climb with only 13 games remaining after this round.
For that I hope Ronaldo nets the winner in the 2nd leg of the cup game against Barca knocking your asses out!

Lightning

Banned
Wigan have only won 1 game of their last 13 games. They've picked up 7 points from a possible 39 yet its been completely overlooked. Awful run of form from Wigan that is lasting for a long time, not good enough Martinez.

Messi

Wigan have only won 1 game of their last 13 games. They've picked up 7 points from a possible 39 yet its been completely overlooked. Awful run of form from Wigan that is lasting for a long time, not good enough Martinez.

Not close enough to the end of the season for wigan to start the climb. Give it a few weeks.

Top Bottom