• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Zabojnik

ca1lDhY.jpg

So cute. She'll make an excellent female lead in the american remake of a japanese horror movie some day.
I don't know why I said that. Probably because I was forced to watch Silent Hill: Revelation yesterday.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
So cute. She'll make an excellent female lead in the american remake of a japanese horror movie some day.
I don't know why I said that. Probably because I was forced to watch Silent Hill: Revelation yesterday.
I can never take horror movies starring possessed babies seriously. Or fucking kids in lead roles.

Fuck Looper.

Lightning

Banned
Eriksen is likely to be leaving Ajax this Summar (as expected). Overmars confirmed to the Danish press that he's currently considering different options and has refused to sign a new contract.
There's going to be a bidding war going on for him in the summer then. I can see a host of clubs going in for him.

LegoArmo

Is he lining up the Roma job for when City sack him?

United should never have gifted that incompetent man the title last season. Fergie is too nice.

Lightning's optimsim makes me smile sometimes. It's like he's oblivious to the fact that our team are shit and Bayern are going to rape us from Munich and back.

I'm scared :(

GorillaJu

Okay so Looper is still playing in theaters here and I finally saw it. Can someone explain why it's so hated? Seemed decent to me, and way less pretentious than I expected given the backlash.

The characters even say it a few times, that
if you sat there trying to work out how the time traveling works, you'd end up in a mess of diagrams and drawings with straws - they don't even try to explain it since its impossible. The moment when you realize the "rainmaker" is Joe's own fault for existing was pretty cool
. It's just a decent action drama.

Okay so Looper is still playing in theaters here and I finally saw it. Can someone explain why it's so hated? Seemed decent to me, and way less pretentious than I expected given the backlash.

if you sat there trying to work out how the time traveling works, you'd end up in a mess of diagrams and drawings with straws - they don't even try to explain it since its impossible. The moment when you realize the "rainmaker" is Joe's own fault for existing was pretty cool
I felt the same way too. Decent movie. Fun watch.

In FM, can I set the training schedules to be automatic before every game, or do I have to do it manually?

:lol DC is even late at making threads!

Check out the OT.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Andre Santos is about to join Gremio?

Is that wise with Vermaelen injured and Monreal cup tied? With him and Djourou gone people like Squillaci are going to get into the squad. Who did Wenger use in the back 4 in the last game?

My thread is the one getting used to. Lateness doesn't matter. Quality does.
Yeah. dc's thread was up second but I had to post in it cos we footy GAF bro's have to stick together.

The thread will become murky in the near future though, so I will vacate shortly.

dc89

Yeah. dc's thread was up second but I had to post in it cos we footy GAF bro's have to stick together.

The thread will become murky in the near future though, so I will vacate shortly.

I wonder if they'll make the next one less ancient and evil looking. Bit of a PR disaster when your pontiff looks like a cartoon nazi paedophile innit.

Fuck. You were right.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Super angry
baby.

The
farm section
was plain terrible.

confuziz

Banned

Good movie imo. Fuck GAF. create your own opinion.

Salazar

WhoScored.com ‏@WhoScored
Most errors leading to a goal in the PL 2012/13: Al-Habsi 6, Hart/Reina/Federici/Krul 4, Schwarzer/Howard/Green/Vorm/Vermaelen/Gazzaniga 3

Doron Salomon ‏@DoronSalomon
So that's at least 10 PL goalkeepers who've made more errors leading to a goal than de Gea this season, including Hart. Well I never...

lol

Carbonox

Gouffran will be fit for our next Premier League game. SUCCESS.

Now we can play our best 11:

Krul

Debuchy
Taylor
Coloccini
Santon

Tiote
Cabaye
Sissoko

Ben Arfa
Cisse
Gouffran

sogood.gif

In reality though, Pardew will stick with Perch and Gutierrez in the lineup. fail.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Celtic midfielder Kris Commons has mocked Juventus for turning to city rivals Rangers on the eve of their Champions League tie.

The Old Lady will use Rangers’ training facilities this week ahead of Tuesday night’s last 16 first leg tie.

“Juventus can train in my back garden, it would make no difference,” the former Nottingham Forest and Derby County player noted.

“If they want to prepare at a Division Three training ground then let them get on with it.”

Oh snap!

Kyoufu

Got a bunch of new followers since my

"MISSING: Yaya Toure Last Seen: Jack Cork's back pocket" tweet.

One of them has a bio that says. "Supports Arsenal and Southampton FC"

What a twat.

Oh i see.

It jumped while i was at work.

iKKcimL0w5roC.png

rofl

Just going to go ahead and tell you this now:

I'm using this in the future. :)

bjaelke

Dan Kennett ‏@DanKennett
#LFC Minutes per Individual Error last 6 seasons: Agger 3040, Carragher 1796, Arbeloa 1213, Hyppia 1038, Reina 975, Skrtel 908

That Reina and Hart are even mentioned in the breath as Federici shows how poor they have been at times.

This table, unfortunately, shows that Reina has been sub-par for most of the season - statistically speaking.
Reina-Begovic-Vorm2.jpg

Dan Kennett ‏@DanKennett
#LFC Minutes per Individual Error last 6 seasons: Agger 3040, Carragher 1796, Arbeloa 1213, Hyppia 1038, Reina 975, Skrtel 908

This table, unfortunately, shows that Reina has been sub-par for most of the season - statistically speaking.
Reina-Begovic-Vorm2.jpg
Where did you get those stats from?

I have kind of a noob euro football question. Are most people from England supporting Man U and Arsenal in UEFA since they are in the premiereship or would you follow your regular allegiances.

For example would a Tottenham fan support fellow EPL teams or hope they get knocked out for spite?

Kyoufu

I have kind of a noob euro football question. Are most people from England supporting Man U and Arsenal in UEFA since they are in the premiereship or would you follow your regular allegiances.

For example would a Tottenham fan support fellow EPL teams or hope they get knocked out for spite?

Spite.

Randdalf

Depends. Tottenham fans supported Bayern in the Champions League because if Chelsea won (which they did) it meant that Tottenham would not qualify for the CL next season. Close rivals (e.g. Arsenal vs Tottenham) will also not support each other in the CL. However, most people who support other clubs will generally support the English teams in the CL.

Salazar

The emotions of Spurs fans are not a fit subject for polite discussion.

Depends. Tottenham fans supported Bayern in the Champions League because if Chelsea won (which they did) it meant that Tottenham would not qualify for the CL next season. Close rivals (e.g. Arsenal vs Tottenham) will also not support each other in the CL. However, most people who support other clubs will generally support the English teams in the CL.

The emotions of Spurs fans are not a fit subject for polite discussion.

About what I thought, thanks.

Top Bottom