• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
TheLucifer, that can't be good right? Let's just hope it was a player called Milan.

-

jCK7eW0EyCuT4.jpg

Get used to it Anelka :(

pulga

Banned
Lol, does every thread in the gaming side devolve into a Wii U vs Orbis/Durango war? It's fucking unbearable, this new generation of console warriors.

I miss the simpler days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Lol, does every thread in the gaming side devolve into a Wii U vs Orbis/Durango war? It's fucking unbearable, this new generation of console warriors.

I miss the simpler days.

What's Orbis and Durango?

Arnie

Looking forward to the U21s. Pitch looks fucked though, Zaha's gonna be sliding all over the shop with his Bambi posture.

Lightning

Banned
Still can't beat France. Hahahaha.
Does this French delusion come from the fact that your mid table team wants to scout there? You realize that as long as this continues to happen you will forever be a mid table team right? Because France aren't good enough and the few decent french players that are around don't play for Newcastle.

Kyoufu

Does this French delusion come from the fact that your mid table team wants to scout there? You realize that as long as this continues to happen you will forever be a mid table team right? Because France aren't good enough and the few decent french players that are around don't play for Newcastle.

This is hilarious coming from an Arsenal fan.

Keep bringing the lols Lightning. I love it.

pulga

Banned

You could say the same about your spanish players, though.

Lightning

Banned
This is hilarious coming from an Arsenal fan.
15 years straight in the champions league and even Arsene Wenger admited the decline in French football and the talent coming out of France. The Vieira's, Henry's, Pires etc... are all of the past. Spain and Germany are where it's at now. This is just the way it is.

You could say the same about your spanish players, though.
We've only got 3... and the Spanish talent goes a lot deeper than French talent.

Arnie

15 years straight in the champions league and even Arsene Wenger admited the decline in French football and the talent coming out of France. The Vieira's, Henry's, Pires etc... are all of the past. Spain and Germany are where it's at now. This is just the way it is.

That Sissoko's boss, though.

Carragher and Gerrard are interviewed in the latest FourFourTwo.

Talks about their best memories, how they met, who was their favourite manager etc.

Arnie

Wilfraud playing as a striker.

If we sign Ince, then conceivably we'll have six of the U21's starters at our club.

Kyoufu

It's funny because it was just under two weeks ago that Wenger complained that we signed all the French players he was linked with.

You are so clueless about everything it's hilarious hahaha.

We've only got 3... and the Spanish talent goes a lot deeper than French talent.

You know fuck all about France and their national team. They were going to beat Spain 2-1 if it wasn't for a shit offside decision. Your own fucking player Giroud was one of the players.

How are you so clueless?

Lightning

Banned
That Sissoko's boss, though.
It's possibly he could be but I wont be wow'ed after just 2 games. After say 5-10 games then make an assessment of him. After all, judging players too early can lead to wrong assertions being given as Giroud was labelled a flop, Arsenal's Andy Carroll by some Liverpool fans etc.. and now look at him.

If Sissoko is still bossing 5-6 games from now with consistent performances then he's something but not now.

Yen

It's possibly he could be but I wont be wow'ed after just 2 games. After say 5-10 games then make an assessment of him. After all, judging players too early can lead to wrong assertions being given as Giroud was labelled a flop, Arsenal's Andy Carroll by some Liverpool fans etc.. and now look at him.

If Sissoko is still bossing 5-6 games from now with consistent performances then he's something but not now.
Haha

Lightning

Banned
You know fuck all about France and their national team. They were going to beat Spain 2-1 if it wasn't for a shit offside decision. Your own fucking player Giroud was one of the players.

How are you so clueless?
You're the clueless one as they shit the bed in both last major tournements. Continue giving french players head, obviously don't have very high standards

It's funny because it was just under two weeks ago that Wenger complained that we signed all the French players he was linked with.

You are so clueless about everything it's hilarious hahaha.
I know that. I'm talking about the decline in french talent overall not every french player you fuckwit.

We got Giroud from France afterall.

Clegg

Giroud is a good goalscorer.

That's about all he is.

Arnie

Giroud will never be good enough for where Arsenal want to be, and how they want to play.

You're just begging for a pile of those "off the field casual kawawa" gifs to be
re
posted.
They'd probably be posted even if I didn't poke the bee's nest.

A moving image of Kagawawa displaying his ass is awfully symbolic given his form since joining the guff nuts in Salford.

Lightning

Banned
lol Lightning.

just stop, you are embarrassing the rest of Arsenal-GAF.
Get stuffed. What am I saying wrong? Becasuse I don't agree with the state of French football?

Giroud will never be good enough for where Arsenal want to be, and how they want to play.
I know. But he's decent. He's not the type of player we need and Ive said that for a long time, one reason I wanted Villa so badly, but he's decent and not a donkey/flop like many predicted he would be.

Kyoufu

The question is where do they want to be? Top 4?

If that's the case then I don't think he's not good enough. Different type of player to what they've had but for me Arsenal's biggest problems are the goalkeeper and defense.

We give Reina stick but my god Chesney is consistently shit.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Adam Smith just got a sexy assist for the U21s. We have some cracking youngsters, he'll be challenging Walker next season.

L1NETT

Brian Howard apparently training with the team! Excellent stuff.

-----

Side note....well done to the government for once!

Get stuffed. What am I saying wrong? Becasuse I don't agree with the state of French football?

No, you are being a twat. Stop being a twat.

If that's the case then I don't think he's not good enough. Different type of player to what they've had but for me Arsenal's biggest problems are the goalkeeper and defense.

We want to win the title lol ;)

Doesn't look that way to me not just on the pitch but also off it.

If Wenger was actually serious about being title contenders he'd buy the players you've needed for a long time now.

Well, we've not had the money, and the problem is, the moneybags buy all the players we've targeted.

SCREW MONEYBAGS.

FOOTBALL IS DEAD.

Arnie

It's more than just his goal tally that matters; he's a lug, and he doesn't possess the awesome technique of Bergkamp, or RVP. There've been times this season when Arsenal have looked completely out of ideas or flow.
Adam Smith just got a sexy assist for the U21s. We have some cracking youngsters, he'll be challenging Walker next season.

Mhm.

Boy's class. I'd start him over Walker as soon as possible because Walker's an overrated shithouse.

Calling Wilfraud's touch 'raw' is probably being generous.

Top Bottom