• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

bud23

Me too.

I think they'll win 3-1.

But I have hope.

A man can dream. Honestly, I´m not optimistic. Madrid is playing like shit, problems of internal cohesion, without casillas, huge dysfunctionality when face a team which give the ball away and just wait to get out on the counterattack, like Manchester will do, Ronaldo is not at his 100%, benzema and higuain simply are not..... United will have a chance, that´s for sure. I see the things 50%-50%.

faridmon

imKgnJx4ALK5e.gif

Lol

Wooden knows I am jesting, so its all cool
when he starts to spit at Solbakken's poster he in his room

pulga

Banned
first of all he is not world class (yet) and secondly he is coming from the dortmund youth. his dream was always to come back one day. dont expect "world class" players to do the same. plus i doubt dortmund his gonna pay high wages for those type of players.

oh, something new from neymar

7342dc10fb06ecb374b2347cc6234ddf_large

At this point I'm convinced someone pays these defenders off to let themselves be done like fools so Neymar can do his fancy tricks. I've seen better defenders in the honduran league, ffs!

FourFourTom is a twat. Complete football hipster. Claims to have seen every game and every player in every game every weekend.

But he's right about Neymar :D

pulga

Banned
Hypnotizing...

Why all the Neymar hate? Not like he's a dick or anything outside of football. Too flashy?

Too flashy. I can't stand the defenders that just stand around, hands on their hips, and let him do his thing.

Also, he seems like an attention whore out of the field, as well.

Slizz

Too flashy. I can't stand the defenders that just stand around, hands on their hips, and let him do his thing.

Also, he seems like an attention whore out of the field, as well.

Dudes just acting his age lol. In the .gif above the defenders weren't standing idle.

Ronaldo is flashy. It's why I like both.

dc89

#basedtxiki has given all recruitment responsibility to Mancini on this save of FM. The result.

Fabianski, Krooz, Sneijder.

Hypnotizing...

Why all the Neymar hate? Not like he's a dick or anything outside of football. Too flashy?

He's not a dick? He gets furious when their manager let another player take a penalty and refused to pass for the rest of the match, he says dumb stuff that would make even Chelsea players proud, he dives Suarez style even when there is no contact at all and he's overrated, that's the main reasons. Every match I have seen him he has shown some brilliance where everything has been great, but 95% of the time what he fails terrible and gives away the ball when there was much better options, I hope he stays in Brazil like Pele.

Can't wait for him to flop at Barca, he's never going to fit in with their collective.

Slizz

He's not a dick? He gets furious when their manager let another player take a penalty and refused to pass for the rest of the match, he says dumb stuff that would make even Chelsea players proud, he dives Suarez style even when there is no contact at all and he's overrated, that's the main reasons. Every match I have seen him he has shown some brilliance where everything has been great, but 95% of the time what he fails terrible and gives away the ball when there was much better options, I hope he stays in Brazil like Pele.

Can't wait for him to flop at Barca, he's never going to fit in with their collective.

I actually agree with this. He'd be a much better fit at Madrid lol.

bud23

Hypnotizing...

Be brilliant in the brazilian championship is not a valid proof of your talent as player.
C´mon guys, even Ronaldinho scores hat tricks almost every weekend. Neymar is the typical youtube player of nowadays, shitty and extremely overrated. Cuenca or tello are well above him. Robinho 2.0 is a bluff. Time to face it.

Slizz

We shall have to wait and see what Neymar's potential truly is.

Is he going to be playing against England tomorrow?

Blablurn

btw, i can see why we dont get many new guys over here. for example i often lurk in the NBA thread, but somehow i dont dare to write there. its really like a own group with their own insiders etc.

plus when i would say i only watch miami heat, everyone would call me a bandwagon fan (which is kinda true since lebrons departure to miami made me interested in the NBA again).

Timurid

Be brilliant in the brazilian championship is not a valid proof of your talent as player.
C´mon guys, even Ronaldinho scores hat tricks almost every weekend. Neymar is the typical youtube player of nowadays, shitty and extremely overrated. Cuenca or tello are well above him. Robinho 2.0 is a bluff. Time to face it.

So salty i love it!

Neymar will succeed at Barca. If he goes anywhere else he will flop big time.

dc89

I think I've pulled off a master stroke here as PNE manager.

Signed Tunnicliffe after a brilliant season on loan. £60k.
Signed Rivaldo on a free. Yes he's 41, but he can be a bit part player. :p £1.5k a week.

Ian Harte ‏@ianharte23
To all the people asking if I have retired from international football.no I haven't trap didn't even know I was Irish #whataclown

:lol

arkon

btw, i can see why we dont get many new guys over here. for example i often lurk in the NBA thread, but somehow i dont dare to write there. its really like a own group with their own insiders etc.

plus when i would say i only watch miami heat, everyone would call me a bandwagon fan (which is kinda true since lebrons departure to miami made me interested in the NBA again).

I think most people here are fine. I only got posting privileges at the end of OT12 but I've not had any trouble adjusting. Admittedly I lurked in the thread for a good while beforehand.
Other than people getting Fry8 to stop posting for a while a few months back, I don't think anyone has done anything to scare off others (after dark aside). It's really not that bad.

If you post stupid shit expect to get called on it. That's no different to any other thread or community on GAF as far as I've seen.

Clegg

Ian Harte ‏@ianharte23
To all the people asking if I have retired from international football.no I haven't trap didn't even know I was Irish #whataclown

:lol
Nobody actually wants him playing for Ireland.

He was glacier slow 10 years ago and he's gotten even slower since then.

pulga

Banned
So salty i love it!

Neymar will succeed at Barca. If he goes anywhere else he will flop big time.

What's there to be salty about? Are you hopping on the Barca bandwagon now? You're kinda acting as if Neymar's going to any of your shitty teams :lol

Timurid

What's there to be salty about? Are you hopping on the Barca bandwagon now? You're kinda acting as if Neymar's going to any of your shitty teams :lol

I dont care about barcelona never did and never will. I just want to see Neymar succeed so all the haters can stfu.

Top Bottom