• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
I don't know how true this is, but I read somewhere that Rooney and RVP alone earn more than our starting 11 players combined.

*La sigh*

Around 400k a week between them probably. Yeah, probably true :lol :lol :lol

where is yurt and yenrot to celebrate this moment

arkon

UafVSY8.gif

forza Celtic

lol

<3 Taeyeon

arkon

I don't know how true this is, but I read somewhere that Rooney and RVP alone earn more than our starting 11 players combined.

*La sigh*

How much did you pay in total for the players in your first team? I bet the transfer fees for those two would cover a fair bit of that first team cost.

Lightning

Banned
Even if we did it would be a marginal victory on one of the legs and we would be hammered on the next. We are as good as out.
Pretty much. We just don't have enough talented players in our squad to be able to handle this. The first leg I honestly expect to be okay but the second leg will be a problem I feel.

Arsenal should have asked for the Swansea game to be rescheduled as well. That game is bullshit.

9th march - Everton at home

13th march - Bayern Munich away

16th march - Swansea away

That Swansea game as dropped points written all over it.

MPW

562991_574340899244147_867627666_n.jpg

cr7 has already surpassed these legends in terms of goals scored

if cr7 played at at mardrid from the beginning of his career he would probably have surpassed or close to surpassing raul's goal record by now

K1LLER7

if cr7 played at at mardrid from the beginning of his career he would probably have surpassed or close to surpassing raul's goal record by now
There's no guarantee that he would be the same player if he didn't have those years developing at Man United.

Bo-Locks

is sherlock (bbc) worth watching? I heard each season is 3 episodes?!?!

Each episode is 90 minutes long, I think. Essentially like mini films. Definitely worth watching. Episode 2 in each series are a little bit off the quality of the others, but I love it. Can't wait for series 3.

pulga

Banned
562991_574340899244147_867627666_n.jpg

Amazing photo. He'll be a Madrid legend by the time he retires.

arkon

Raúl scored 323, Ronaldo has 136 in 123 matches.

Wow. Didn't realize Raul had that many. I think Ronaldo can catch him if he hangs around long enough. Especially if he can maintain his current scoring form for another 3-4 seasons.

Zabojnik

Celtic 0 Juventus 0

Valencia 0 PSG 0

Lets do this

I'd be okay with this.

wouldn't be surprised. Celtic and Juventus are both defensive teams and Valencia and PSG are inconsistent as heck

How so? I wouldn't call us a super-offensive team or anything, if mostly because we're a WC striker and an attacking winger short, but defensive? We always try to take the initiative and impose our playing style. We don't always succeed and I suppose tomorrow we may be a bit more on the cautious side, seeing how we're forced to play with Peluso instead of Asamoah, but still. Defensive isn't a word I associate with the current Juventus and neither should you.

Koko

Banned
I honestly think that PSG can go at least to the semifinals, unless that they get Bayern or Barcelona in the Quarter-finals. They have the players and they can always pull a Chelsea.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
I honestly think that PSG can go at least to the semifinals, unless that they get Bayern or Barcelona in the Quarter-finals. They have the players and they can always pull a Chelsea.

Valencia it is.

GorillaJu

Juventus isn't a defensive team IMO, they employ a formation which would normally be considered defensive but they keep a lot of possession and play the ball out the back to Pirlo who basically orchestrates the whole game.

Koko

Banned
we'll see tomorrow if this guy finally does something incredible for what they paid for him
image.php

Pastore? He has been great for PSG; this season he has a career high of 9 assits, he has also scored 4 goals. Last season he had a career high of 16 goals none of them were PKs. Also don't forget that he is still 23.

Salazar

In fact, in Liverpool's 13 games against those nine teams this season, the longest series of passes they have registered directly in the lead up to a goal is four - in the 2-2 draw against Everton at Goodison Park. Even then, the build up to that goal consisted of a Jose Enrique cross that evaded everyone, Suarez firing the ball back towards to goalmouth, only to be finished courtesy of a Leighton Baines own goal. The Reds' second-longest passing move leading to a goal against a top ten side is the two passes prior to Sturridge's long range strike against City on Sunday.

Leaving aside assessment of the quality of Liverpool's play (in part because it varies like a motherfucker), they are direct as fuck.

xHKeYdR.gif

9pMuO5F.jpg

forza Zenit

DominoKid

so i finally got a chance to sit down w/ fifa 13. last one i really played was 11 because i didn't like the switchover on the defensive controls.

have to say it was kinda disappointing. i figured the core game would feel a bit more advanced by now. i'm curious as to what next-gen fifa will be like.

and there is a ginormous fucking hole in the middle of man utd's default lineup. rvp is fun to play with. had a lot of highlight goals on my friends.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
It's been the same game since FIFA 2008. Dat roster update

-congratulations to that Nigerian dude scently. That was an awesome match. I don't know if yall play Mexico or Uruguay, but if you do please beat them!

Top Bottom