• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

Arsenal didn't even bid did they?

Probably not.

WZyC1iH.gif

Santos says he is going to Gremio to improve, and that he definitely has a future at Arsenal.

West Ham going to sack Big Sam like gossip suggests ?

arkon

Millwall fans are so fucked.

They've been caught giving racist abuse to Diouf. A police report said they've noted 58 separate instances of abuse during the game.

They even have a video of a man in his 50s/60s roaring nigger, nigger, nigger at Diouf. In fact it was an entire section of the crowd chanting that but they only showed one mans face.

Other chants included black cunt, wop, nigger cunt and slave cunt. These fans are fucked. Throw the book at them.

Disgusting. Make an example of them.

WJD

I've never had issues with creatine and I've been on and off it for about a year+.

I've only been trying it out for a couple of weeks or so to see if I could tell a difference. My mate's really into his supplements so I've just been scrounging off him to see if it's worth it in the long run. The horrible farts have been the only side affect I've noticed.

Zabojnik

Naw, that is USWNT

I don't know if Juve have a womens team. Marchisio is pretty enough.

gayformarchisio.gif

<3

"Inter Milan fined £12,900 by the Lega Serie A after racist chants were directed at AC Milan striker Mario Balotelli during a league match against Chievo."

How did this happen? Were the Inter fans at the game?

In other news, Inter signed Icardi (Sampdoria). Very, very interesting 19yo argentinian striker. Great buy, imo.

EDIT: Uhhh, 15M&#8364; is way too much, though.

Berlusconi: "with great happiness, I say forza Inter."

I don't know what to say. I really don't know. Probably a random "cunt" will do.

Cunt.

Berlusconi: "Allegri? He doesn't know shit."

Turok_TTZ

Michael Cox on how to stop Madrid
michael cox is an idiot.
pressure alonso, he dont handle pressure very well. one guy is usually enough. pressure ozil, 2-4 men should do it. dont let benz get a whiff of the ball. you dont want benz to have the ball.

if van persie is worth his salt just him alone would be enough since neither ramos or pepe have brains. something that mario gomez took complete advantage when bayern played madrid last year. if varane plays then gl to manu's attack.

main point pressure midfield then madrid attack crumbles. no need to man mark cr7, he'll fuck up the plays himself. thats what bayern did to defeat us last year and our game hasnt changed a bit since then. key difference however is that bayern had a superior midfield. cant say the same for united.

Fady K

To my friends here – sorry I take *forever* to respond. I am going through some old posts, and I am almost a 100% sure most of them have either been forgotten by those who posted them or are irrelevant at this stage. I’m currently digging up posts from OT11 (dating back to the 13th of January!!), will try to go through more threads day by day. My God do the footygaf thread move at such a fast speed or what? Especially when there’s a United game on (of course ;D). Here’s OT11 responses for now.

P.S. I noticed in OT11 many of you guys created teams based on us posters. What was that about :0?

Tl;dr: This is just a set of responses to a few posters. Apologies for all the text :)

Yurt said:
@Fady (About El Shaddai)

I stopped playing. If I wanted something pretty to play with yet shallow and dull, I'd go back to my ex.

Too bad the developers work on making it so pretty but forget about making the basic aspects interesting!

Salazar said:
Chelsea missing CL (sorry Fady) would amuse me no end.

If Chelsea miss CL this season they would totally not deserve to be in it next season to be fair.

Steverulz said:
It would certainly be payback to roman for some of the ridiculous decisions he's made in recent years (sacking ray Wilkins, Ancellotti, RDM, not giving Lampard/cole contracts they deserve, sticking with Torres).

Agreed. Abramovich screwed up in so many crucial areas this season. Foolish.

Kharma45 said:
Fady, imagine his motivational team talks.

I would actually love to get a chance to give some motivational team talks. I hear Rafa is not good at man-management or motivation AT ALL :/
Sviatoslav said:
Wouldn't his love of all the opposing teams cause problems though?

LOL. At the very least I would have them respect every opponent and not get complacent ever :p

Pappe said:
Lets all just go out there and have fun and hug everyone, no tackling and no diving dont beat them lets just go for a draw. Except when we play against United.

If we appoint Messi he will just put up posters of Olivia in the locker room in different poses.

HAHA Pappe you gave me a great speech :D I would rather they go for a win of course! Draws are boring. Aim high, and all. Spot on about United haha! (Not with the diving and dirty tackles though :0).

Haha, could definitely picture Messi doing that :D

bjaelke said:
Fady would do individual movtional speeches.

That is very much like me actually! (In the same way I tackle individual posts here).

Woodenlung said:
Fady, hanging around with whatever footballers he wants to.

I wish it was that easy Woodenlung. It took forever to take a photo with Drogba and Yaya. Yaya was EXTREMELY nice and easygoing though!!

dc89 said:
:( Fady is such a boss.

I got very lucky (meeting Yaya and Drobga). You are so kind dc :] Yaya was awesome bro! Come to the UAE! The Swansea players are here at the moment : D

Meier said:
That's fucking awesome! Yaya is the best.

He really is, Meier. Unbelievably kind, very humble. I certainly felt comfortable around him far more than I did around Gerrard, Kalou, or even Drogba. My respect for him went way up after meeting him.

Messi said:
What the?!? When did Fady meet Yaya?

Not sure if I told you on twitter Messi but I basically went to the hotel they were staying at by the stadium to see if they would be ok with photos, and to say hello real quick. I dream of meeting Messi, Mata, Lampard, Ronaldinhio…I’d love to meet Cristiano even!

Meier said:
The Ivory Coast did their training in Dubai. Yaya was in the hospital for a few days but Fady must have caught him during the time after he was released.

Pretty much bro. They passed by Abu Dhabi for a few days as they had a friendly against Egypt as well.

Kyoufu said:
What a stalker.

In a Chelsea shirt too. Yaya must be cringing! :p

HAHA! I actually asked Yaya if it is ok to take a photo by him since I was wearing a CFC shirt. I did tell him though that I respect him and his team very much :] He was awfully kind.

Wilbury said:
I'm fucking delighted for Fady, meeting one of his heroes. He must be ecstatic.

Thanks a lot Nathan :] I hope you get to meet your idols bro! (Beckham? RVP? Wazza?). It was a great feeling; I was very thankful for the chance…I am dying to meet Messi, Lampard, and Mata the most!

dc89 said:
Fady met Yaya and Drogba in one day?! Good lord, I bet he's high as a kite on happiness!

I was very happy bro. To be honest, in the UAE – if you hear about where the players are the chances of meeting them is far easier than it is in other countries because they would be less known in this part of the world so they can relax and walk around more without many people stopping them.

Still, the biggest shock to me was by *far* meeting Gerrard because that was literally out of the blue. I did not know about him being in the city even!

Yurt said:
You think he's searching for Gervinho now?

Gervinho was there! He seemed nice but I didn’t get the chance (due to time) to say hello. They had to head back to their rooms. Kalou was there as well but he was too hungry to stop by for a photo haha!

Messi said:
Fady met THA DROG!!!

It was beautiful, Messi. I hope you get to meet Olivia Wilde soon :]

Fry8 said:
now you have a buddy to watch and comment your games with, since fady left us.

Fry : D I plan to stick around…and I’ll likely be here for the inevitable virtual party that the ManU fans will have on this thread when they get the treble :[!!

FootballFan said:
Basically translates the posts into Gangsta' Speak. For example, in the first page of this thread.

You posted:

"Eggman has been permabanned.

This is a sad day. "

But on that Gazoogle or whatever it is, your post is:

"Eggman has been permabanned.

This be a fucked up day."

I want to find a Fady post lol. PrematureQuiche's posts are great.

Football Fan :D What program is this?? I *NEED* to try it hahahah.

I'm going to town in a couple of minutes and intend to buy a McDonalds. I won't have time to eat it there, so what's the best way of warming it up without the chips becoming a soggy mess, or overly crispy shite?

Linius

Tomorrow I'll be posting a question directed to Fady somewhere to see if I end up in the next mega post. Stay sharp Fady!

The Walking Dead was awesome guys, really loved the new episode.

Oh and tonight I'm seeing Angus Stone. Should be fun :D

Salazar

No surprises in CL squad

Valencia, Young; Hernandez, Kagawa, Rooney, van Persie, Welbeck, De Gea, Lindegaard; Büttner, Evans, Evra, Ferdinand, Jones, Rafael, Smalling, Vidic; Anderson, Carrick, Cleverley, Giggs, Nani

Scholes being injured and all.

I'd get a Subway instead if you're not going to eat in.

That's what my bro's doing, but if I'm spending a fiver I want something that fills me up more than a Subway :p

@Usho, Wisdom should have come on at half time. When he isn't on his game, Enrique is one of the worst left-backs in the league. He just cannot recognise when he's playing poorly, and keep it simple

Subway footlong fills me up more than a McDonald's would tbh.

Burger King is where it's at for a burger. I don't like their fries though.

Burger King always has been, and always will be the best fast food place in England, but ours shut down a year ago :(

XL Double Bacon Cheeseburger Go Large, Strawberry Milkshake, metabolism, do your crazy thang :p

edit: And I don;t know if its the fact that I always get Meatball Marinara, but Subway certainly doesn't fill me to the extent I want from £5 :D

Top Bottom