• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
YURTTTTNIKKKKKK!!! Are you ready
to crash the plane by having the phone on during take-off, streaming Celtic-Juve
?

celtic-juventus-130212-logo.jpg
FUCKING HELL ZABO

Let's goooooo Juuuve!

I liked us more pre-Europe, fucking games before New Years and V-day.

Zabojnik

FUCKING HELL ZABO

Let's goooooo Juuuve!

I liked us more pre-Europe, fucking games before New Years and V-day.

:*

The tension is killing me, I'll be a total wreck by 20:45. Brings back memories from last year's magical scudetto run.

JUVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERNNNNNNNNNNN!!!

Kyoufu

It's a shame England doesn't have the fast food places that the US does. Americans laugh at our McDonalds/BK/Subway discussion.

My current favourite burger is the Zinger Tower at KFC. I get extra salsa sauce with it

I don't like those expensive burger restaurants, however. Burger Gourmet, for example, charges close to £10 just for a burger that honestly doesn't taste much different.

Meier

In other news, Inter signed Icardi (Sampdoria). Very, very interesting 19yo argentinian striker. Great buy, imo.

EDIT: Uhhh, 15M€ is way too much, though.

Supposedly Mancini flew back to Italy after the game and watched him on Sunday. I guess Txiki had originally brought Icardi to Barca when he was over there. Ahh well. He was there to check out Obiang as well apparently.

Slizz

Subway is disgusting. Can't imagine eating there when you guys have Pret at your disposal.
Yeah Subway is garbage.

When it comes to sandwiches and slices of pizza I go to hole in the wall places. So much more bang for your buck compared to the ripoff at Subway.

H9YPgGH.jpg

3$ for that pork sandwich at my local Cuban butcher shop.

l.jpg

GorillaJu

God damn I just can't wait for United to be knocked out of the CL so I can post every disparaging stat from Twitter and use the players post-match impressions to make them look like twats (lol like they needed help there)

Zabojnik

Supposedly Mancini flew back to Italy after the game and watched him on Sunday. I guess Txiki had originally brought Icardi to Barca when he was over there. Ahh well. He was Obiang as well apparently.

Ah, didn't know Icardi was at Barca for a few years. Interesting.

Mastadon

Banned
I went to Wagamama while we were over there since my fiancee was a big fan from her earlier travels. Too expensive IMO.

Nando's > all

Nando's is well expensive IMO. Dry ass burger and chips for £10? No thanks.

In terms of the mid-range chain restaurants, it goes:

Wagamama's > 1573 > Ask > Prezzo > Zizzi >>>>>>> Blando's

kharma45

Also, Wagamama really rocks with the 2-for-1 on mains card! Only discovered recently too green tea in there is free.

Only positive I've ever taken from Nandos is the free refills with a student card.

Ce sont les meilleures équipes
Es sind die allerbesten Mannschaften
The main event
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!
Une grande réunion
Eine große sportliche Veranstaltung
The main event
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die Besten
These are the champions
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les grandes équipes
The champions!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Qqd6T_A9LY

pulga

Banned
michael cox is an idiot.
pressure alonso, he dont handle pressure very well. one guy is usually enough. pressure ozil, 2-4 men should do it. dont let benz get a whiff of the ball. you dont want benz to have the ball.

if van persie is worth his salt just him alone would be enough since neither ramos or pepe have brains. something that mario gomez took complete advantage when bayern played madrid last year. if varane plays then gl to manu's attack.

main point pressure midfield then madrid attack crumbles. no need to man mark cr7, he'll fuck up the plays himself. thats what bayern did to defeat us last year and our game hasnt changed a bit since then. key difference however is that bayern had a superior midfield. cant say the same for united.

How?

How can one man's opinion be so wrong?

I think it's time to confess guys. Which one of you clowns is the Turok alt?

We play the full version of the Champions League music over Skype before every CL game in my network game of FM. Very sad, but I regret nothing.

Andre Santos has joined Brazilian side Gremio on loan until the end of the season.
Before he left, Andre delivered a message to the Arsenal fans. Click on the video above or read on to find out what he said.
"Hi everyone! As you know I'm going to a new club on loan until the end of the season. I feel that I need to play and Gremio is giving me a big opportunity to do this. So I’ve travelled to Brazil and I’ll be playing for Gremio.
"Everything happened very quickly with the loan move, but I'm confident this is the best for both Arsenal and myself.
A special thanks to all the wonderful Arsenal fans who supported me
Andre Santos
I'm doing this video, just to say thanks to everyone at Arsenal, especially Arsène Wenger, for everything he has done for me. I also want to thank everyone at the Club for sorting out the contracts in a very professional matter.
"I want to thank all the Arsenal players who were always so good to me, and especially Bacary Sagna, Mikel Arteta and Santi Cazorla for always being there for me. I just want to say a big thanks to all the people that helped me at this wonderful club.
"I wish all the best for the team for the remainder of this season and of course, I'll be following the team from Brazil.
"Finally a special thanks to all the wonderful Arsenal fans who supported me during this period here at Arsenal. I leave not with a 'goodbye', but with a 'see you soon'."

Good.

Now fuck off.

Top Bottom