• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

pulga

Banned
Did anyone just not like Argo?

The leaps of logic and suspension of disbelief it requires just dont do it for me. Thought Zero Dark Thirty was the superior CIA flick.

feel

FadyK said:
Not sure if I told you on twitter Messi but I basically went to the hotel they were staying at by the stadium to see if they would be ok with photos, and to say hello real quick. I dream of meeting Messi, Mata, Lampard, Ronaldinhio…I’d love to meet Cristiano even!
Cristiano would probably blow your mind with how different he is off the pitch. Being from Madeira I know a lot of people who have met him, and they all say he's nice as hell to random strangers who aproach him for an autograph and a picture.

Nice to see you back with a post. :)

pulga

Banned
Cristiano would probably blow your mind with how different he is off the pitch. Being from Madeira I know a lot of people who have met him, and they all say he's nice as hell to random strangers who aproach him for an autograph and a picture.

GTFO, Cristiano is a cunt, y'hear?!

To be honest, I would much rather the UCL be a tournament for the league winners only. What's the point of calling it the Champions League when you have teams who finished third and fourth in their leagues? Even the anthem introduces the matches as "these are the champions"!

dc89

Oh fuuuuu :lol

Rumors of a new Vita. Could you imagine if that is the announcement on the 20th. It's place would melt down.

confuziz

Banned
Edit:
When is Manchester gonna shit on Madrid again ? Tomorrow ?

tumblr_mhuy5furLo1s5o3aso2_400.gif

Blablurn

I was a total sony fanboy in the last two generations. Back then I was totally looking forward to the PS3. I was in chatrooms, everything. Talking Talking Talking. Feels good not to care anymore.

Hixx

They'll probably open with the new Vita model (it's not really a massive difference for 99% of people... 4g coverage is spotty at best, how many will use HDMI out?)... there's no fucking way PS4 isn't getting announced next week.

I'll put a Newcastle badge as my avatar for a week if they don't.

Tc91

Yeah Subway is garbage.

When it comes to sandwiches and slices of pizza I go to hole in the wall places. So much more bang for your buck compared to the ripoff at Subway.

3$ for that pork sandwich at my local Cuban butcher shop.

Maaaan. So many good food places in America, watching ManvsFood the stuff you see on there is insane.

pulga

Banned
After all of this, I hope Nintendo poaches Ancel.

Get him working on new Zelda at Retro Studios.

Watch me masturbate furiously.

Top Bottom