• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

arkon

Fuck lol. Are there any Nintendo fans in here?

I'm a fan of their games. Not pleased with some of the shit they've pulled recently. Like region-locking the 3DS. It's why I'm waiting on price cuts and such before picking one up. Same for Wii U. I'll still give them my money. Just less of it.

dc89

Is this Manchester's City 2013/2014 home shirt by Nike? #MCFC http://t.co/gMTuRydB
@CityWatch

If anyone could embed the image id be thankful. On mobile. TY <3
It's a picture I've not seen before either.

Edit:

OOOH another;

Another picture from a totally different person that seems to be the same kit. I don't know if it's real! http://t.co/9gK52skf

Meier

Is this Manchester's City 2013/2014 home shirt by Nike? #MCFC http://t.co/gMTuRydB
@CityWatch

If anyone could embed the image id be thankful. On mobile. TY <3
It's a picture I've not seen before either.

Edit:

OOOH another;

Another picture from a totally different person that seems to be the same kit. I don't know if it's real! http://t.co/9gK52skf

Here are the pics:

BC6k9gLCMAEXZiO.jpg:large

BC6lc-aCUAEKoc8.jpg:large

Seems a bit plain to me tbh.

Praise the Turks that they brought us this stuff
m1gy3whwvda2.jpg

Mumei you know you don't have to talk about football. Do you ever see me post football related stuff? Nah, footballs sucks

Kyoufu

That looks delicious whatever it is.

Btw Meier, I'm absolutely DYING for good Mexican food here. Burritos, Tacos... I want it all! :( :(

dc89

That looks delicious whatever it is.

Btw Meier, I'm absolutely DYING for good Mexican food here. Burritos, Tacos... I want it all! :( :(

In the Trafford Centre there's a Mexican fast food place called Bar Burrito.

I had spicy beef Nachos with all the trimmings like salsa, sour cream and guacamole. GF had chicken tacos with peppers and onions. SO GOOD!

Meier

Texas has stuff like this:

Yes, those are doughnuts covered in delicious things (one has peanut butter and jelly and white chocolate chips if I recall, the other is fried and has bananas, pecans, caramel and maybe one other thing).

And this:

A bacon-wrapped hot dog with jalapenos, cotija cheese and spicy sauce.

Hixx

The only reason I miss living in a city is cos its soooo much easier to get good food.

In towns and villages you are stuck with rat kebabs and sweet and sour dog.

Meier

I have been looking through my pics to find one of my favorite local taco joint, Torchy's... but I can't find one, WTH! I did come across this beauty though. Those were better times..

AsybBiuCEAAQ_l_.jpg:large

That moment was just magical.

Yen

Things I dislike:
1) Nicki Minaj
2) That Macklemore song
3) the fact OT is just a rehash of reddit, which is what gets me through school
4) jake bugg

dc89

I have been looking through my pics to find one of my favorite local taco joint, Torchy's... but I can't find one, WTH! I did come across this beauty though. Those were better times..

AsybBiuCEAAQ_l_.jpg:large

That moment was just magical.

What a moment.

I remember not reading GAF for a good 20 minutes until it was over. I remember seeing a few "HOLY FUCK where's dc?" Posts

Meier

What a moment.

I remember not reading GAF for a good 20 minutes until it was over. I remember seeing a few "HOLY FUCK where's dc?" Posts

Most of my American sports teams haven't won shit in awhile so it made it pretty damn sweet. Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl 10 years ago and FSU won the national college football title in 2000 but other than that it's just them in 93 and the Dodgers in 88 when I was a wee boy.

I guess that's the bad thing about living in the UK.. if you support a team who hasn't won a soccer title in ages, that's about it. At least here I have a bunch of teams that can win (but ultimately let me down...)

Top Bottom