• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Schmelzer can play tomorrow, fuck yeah!

Weidenfeller
Piszczek - Santana (Subotic) - Hummels - Schmelzer
Bender - Kehl
Kuba - Götze - Reus
Lewandowski

Doesn't look that bad anymore :D

Most of my American sports teams haven't won shit in awhile so it made it pretty damn sweet. Tampa Bay won the Super Bowl 10 years ago and FSU won the national college football title in 2000 but other than that it's just them in 93 and the Dodgers in 88 when I was a wee boy.

I guess that's the bad thing about living in the UK.. if you support a team who hasn't won a soccer title in ages, that's about it. At least here I have a bunch of teams that can win (but ultimately let me down...)

That's why you pick Man Utd

Blablurn

858797_614496191900409_1547388125_o.jpg

dat bayern <3

Sage00

Once And Future Member
@OptaJoe: 33 - Celtic's last win in a European Cup game post-Christmas was against Real Madrid in March 1980 (2-0). Gap.

;_;

Meier

His arms are longer than his legs if that pic is to be believed! Amazing!

I didn't realize how short he was until seeing that pic. He's always very stocky looking but mostly I've just seen him in space. Next to a bunch of defenders he looks comical.

arkon

I didn't realize how short he was until seeing that pic. He's always very stocky looking but mostly I've just seen him in space. Next to a bunch of defenders he looks comical.

Yeah, exactly. I knew he was short but had no idea the extent of it.

you guys get a new shirt just for the away game in the cl rounds of 16?

You don't? Guess adidas said "Fuck Bayern" and we know for sure that BVB > Bayern.

That's our third kit. Donetsk's home shirt also has black stripes so we can't use the CL shirt. We can't somehow use the completely yellow home shirt and the black away shirt doesn't go that well with Donetsk's kit either. So I guess we must use the third kit.

spidye

You don't? Guess adidas said "Fuck Bayern" and we know for sure that BVB > Bayern.

That's our third kit. Donetsk's home shirt also has black stripes so we can't use the CL shirt. We can't somehow use the completely yellow home shirt and the black away shirt doesn't go that well with Donetsk's kit either. So I guess we must use the third kit.

was this always your third kit? I think that's the first time I see it

Our youth team is winning 2-0 over Newcastle in the Torneo di Viareggio (Viareggio Cup World Football Tournament Coppa Carnevale HD Remix 1080p - this thing). The goals were pretty neat too: the first one and the second one.

Edit: and it's over, 2-1, Quinn scored near the end. I also just discovered that our group has Milan, Newcastle, Empoli and Congo U17 in it.

Zabojnik

I'm approaching critical levels of pre-CL tension. I wanted to alleviate the stress by playing Crysis 2, which I started 2 years ago and gave it maybe two hours before quiting. Apparently I need to download the DX11/hi-res textures patch, which is like 2+ gigs, goddamnit.

3Sixty

I guess that's the bad thing about living in the UK.. if you support a team who hasn't won a soccer title in ages, that's about it.)

No way. Sporting highlight of my life was being at the CB40 cricket final last year.

Game tied going into the last ball of the game. Somehow manage to bowl a dot ball and win through a tiebreaker of losing less wickets.

It was like Aguerrroooooo but better. Then again i was about 15 pints of Stowford Press in at this point. I would post pictures of my holding the trophy with Captain Jimmy Adams but my face is all derp.

Meier

Looks like we'll play in this tomorrow:
http://i.imgur.com/HwzDcvw.jpg[IMG]

Why...

Well, actually I know why but it sucks lol[/QUOTE]

I saw a team wearing this on FIFA Clubs recently and it blew me away. Silver top and silver shorts.. first I could recall seeing it in soccer in general. Was so confused when I found out it was a Dortmund kit too.

TheLucifer, how's Mastour
b
been doing? Any news about the baby fenomeno?

He's great. The Allievi Nazionali squad keep winning, he usually is one of the best player in any given match. He still needs a lot of time, especially for his body, to get to a Serie A level. I guess that we'll see him with the first team in about 2-3 years.

The hype is through the roof, I wonder if he'll ever get to play with El Shaa/Niang/Balotelli. But knowing Galliani/Berlusconi/Raiola, it's going to be difficult.

Messi

Aww hell no.

Old Vergil is better than both anyway.

I also love Ninja Theory. Think all of their games this gem were great.

The joke at the start of DMC
with the white wig landing on Dantes head
was great. Just let me know they were aware of the backlash
He also looked like old Dante which shocked me

--

2-1 Valencia tonight vs PSG

2-0 JUVENTUS vs Celtic

faridmon

You gusy act like you know DMC. Please, just enjoy the new one and just remain silent abut the old Dante, because you guys clearly don't deserve him.

Messi

You gusy act like you know DMC. Please, just enjoy the new one and just remain silent abut the old Dante, because you guys clearly don't deserve him.

LOL

jennifer-lawrence.gif

--

I'd give anything to see Mourinho knee slide onto the OT pitch in the 2nd leg or repeat his glorious run in the Porto game.

That said I'd love to see fergie doing the same but that's never happening

LegoArmo

Efe Ambrose playing apparently, dangerous call.

Forster; Lustig, Wilson, Ambrose, Izaguirre; Forrest, Brown, Wanyama, Mulgrew; Commons, Hooper

Top Bottom