• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

dc89

Juventus seem good value at 5/6. Do we think Juventus will win?

And Yeovil are pretty good value at Evans to beat PNE. PNE haven't won a league game since September or October IIRC.

arkon

This man knows whats up. Getting those SSS was so satisfying. I have played the recent one 20 min and I got SSS more times than the whole series combined.

I remember trying out all sorts of shit in that opening room/Dante's office. Nice way to try things out even before you'd unlocked the other weapons and stuff

Messi

Juventus seem good value at 5/6. Do we think Juventus will win?

And Yeovil are pretty good value at Evans to beat PNE. PNE haven't won a league game since September or October IIRC.

Celtic have that wild factor. Also it's in Glasgow. Juve could win 2-0 or lose 2-0. Barca lost there and barely won in barca. Don't bet on it. Too much chance.

faridmon

I remember trying out all sorts of shit in that opening room/Dante's office. Nice way to try things out even before you'd unlocked the other weapons and stuff

Me as well, I think that was the only level I got SSS in it.. My weapon of choice was always Rebellion +Agni & Rudra with Ebony & Ivory, with Swordmaster + Royalguard

Doppelganger with another person was fun as well

Man, I really need to replay that game, anyone bough the HD collection?

Me as well, I think that was the only level I got SSS in it.. My weapon of choice was always Rebellion +Agni & Rudra with Ebony & Ivory, with Swordmaster + Royalguard

Doppelganger with another person was fun as well

Man, I really need to replay that game, anyone bough the HD collection?

I have 1, 2, 3 and 4 on my shelf, and have never got past Phantom :D

Fëanor;47625514 said:
Ninja Theory is a shit developer with shit followers.

DMC3 is the best game of the series.

Ninja Theory is a competent developer, whose game's chances of success were fucked over by a bunch of whiny cunts

spidye

lol

its shit

klopp560-1360693344.jpg

Timurid

BC7MpHHCIAI3YwQ.jpg:large

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#Valencia XI vs PSG: Guaita, Pereira,Rami, Costa, Guardado, Parejo, Tino Costa, Banega; Jonas, Feghouli, Soldado

LegoArmo

Buffon
Balzagli Bonucci Caceres
Lichtsteiner Vidal Pirlo Marchisio Peluso
Matri Vucinic

Juventus substitutes: Storari, Pogba, Giovinco, Anelka, Padoin, Quagliarella, Marrone

So happy Gio isn't starting.

Top Bottom