• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Lennon must be rueing his decision to pick Ambrose but Commons believes the player is responsible.

Commons said: "Look, the manager picked him. The manager pulled him to one side and asked him if he was feeling okay. He said he was feeling brilliant. If he wasn't feeling okay then he should have said so. If he felt good then he should have put in a better performance."

What an idiot. No professional player is going to decline starting in a CL tie. The guy got back from an international tournament the day before. Poor management doesn't get clearer than that.

so dortmund wants to buy son from hamburg

typicall. buying the best players from other teams in the same league just to weaken them

Source?

Seems like the rumor that had to happen after Saturday. BVB needs a new striker, Son's contract runs out 2014, young and talented, just scored 2 against BVB.

Nope, it's bullshit.

Tc91

Fuck PC's.

Just put a new stick of RAM in mine as I only had 4gb got another stick but the fan is blocking the slot. Gonna get dc to help out tomorrow when he's off work.

Put the RAM in and it just kept rebooting itself. Don't even want to start on the problems I've had with this PC :(.

spidye

Source?

Seems like the rumor that had to happen after Saturday. BVB needs a new striker, Son's contract runs out 2014, young and talented, just scored 2 against BVB.

Nope, it's bullshit.
„Ich habe vom Dortmunder Interesse gehört. Mehr ist mir nicht bekannt.“
http://sportbild.bild.de/SPORT/bund...fer-news/auch-dortmund-will-hamburgs-son.html

his agent comfirmed an interest.

anyway. my predictions for today

doetzk-dortmund 1:2

madrid-united 0:2

hoping for some entertaining matches tonight.

FuturusX

Forza ClevGOD and KaGODwa

tumblr_mi5hah9qsn1r7jjiupz.gif

Why is he driving a shitty Chevrolet? I smell endorsement. Free Shinji!

dc89

Yesterday Graham Westley said he won't quit on the Preston job.

Today he's stood down.

Left the squad in tatters, 5 points above relegation and no league win since November. They are also £46m in debt.

They are going down.

Tc91

He'll be stressed.

PNE manager sacked.

Yeah :lolol I text him and he's laughing his head off.

Poor PNE they have truly gone down the shitter. It was glorious reading the PNE forum when they lost in the Paint Trophy. 1 guy was talking about how he put his little boy to bed then when he got downstairs it hit him that his kid is gonna be supporting a shite team.

dc89

Yeah :lolol I text him and he's laughing his head off.

Poor PNE they have truly gone down the shitter. It was glorious reading the PNE forum when they lost in the Paint Trophy. 1 guy was talking about how he put his little boy to bed then when he got downstairs it hit him that his kid is gonna be supporting a shite team.

They've always been a club that fails spectacularly upon the cusp of glory.

Beaten in a few play off finals. Beaten In the play off semi finals. Beaten in the Paint Trophy semi final.

They also have a knack of just letting players leave on a free. Amoo and Sodge - who is battering them in game game out for Burnley.

:lolol

Fuck PC's.

Just put a new stick of RAM in mine as I only had 4gb got another stick but the fan is blocking the slot. Gonna get dc to help out tomorrow when he's off work.

Put the RAM in and it just kept rebooting itself. Don't even want to start on the problems I've had with this PC :(.

Just be sure that the RAM is properly seated. So many get this wrong.

I'm pretty sure it is now :lol booted up fine and windows said new hardware detected also showing 6gb so must of done it right!

You have to press it so hard feels like somethings gonna snap.

Yeah that's often the case. You have to be firmer than is comfortable much of the time. I remember seating my CPU for the first time and feeling like I was crushing a £200 chip under a metal panel. Horrifying feeling.

Kyoufu

If I'm not mistaken, the whole point of that London derby now is if Man Utd win they'll be crowned champions on that night.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
If I'm not mistaken, the whole point of that London derby now is if Man Utd win they'll be crowned champions on that night.

Would City have to do a guard of honour? That would be amazing.

Won't happen.

Including that fixture, there would be 7 games left. Means we'd have to be 22 points ahead going into the game for a guard of honour.

Slightly more likely we win the title winning that game, but that would mean City would have to go 16 points behind before that game, and then United would have to win.

Top Bottom