• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

arkon

Buying a console just for two games is silly.

But at the same time you'd think that Team Ico and Square should have gotten their titles released by now.

Definitely.

That's all well and good, but:

Buying any hardware for future promises is silly. Team Ico are just incompetent.

Messi

I love Messi but Madrid losing would be so good.

Vamos United!

tumblr_m9nd5drf0I1qjbyfso2_500.gif

We are done, cunt

Anderson

I have made some rash decisions today. I have 350 euro on Madrid and Dortmund to win. If they fuck me over ill be mightly pissed. DONT FAIL ME NOW MADRID YOU CUNTS.

I'm rooting for you man as I've put £112.98 on Real Madrid winning, though thats all winnings from the six nations last weekend,so my risk not quite as big/serious as yours

Forza Madrid

dc89

Despite the fact that Pokemon X/Y are getting a worldwide release I doubt they'll show anything. The information will trickle out of Japan via magazines and Pokemon Sundays for a while I reckon.

Just be careful. One of my grandparents was addicted to gambling and it caused quite a few problems. And this was decades before the internet.

Yeah good point. I remember when B/W2 was announced and I sat there like "WTF am I watching."

Bet like a champion

Petit cojones here pal.

My 3DS hungers for Fire Emblem still :(

Yeah! Can't wait!!!

3Sixty

Wasn't going to bet tonight but got a free bet from Coral.

Gone.

Madrid
Shaktar/BVB Draw
Inverness
Penarol
Orlando Pirates.

If United win and Jose gets sacked straight afterwards, our knight in shining armour can save us from Rafael sooner than anticipated...!

Seriously though, think I might be a United fan today, gotta keep up dat English UEFA Coefficient!

Koko

Banned
I just tried your bet on bet365, you can't bet on Madrid to win and Man Utd to win/double chance

I'll put £20 on Madrid&Over2.5, and the free £20 on Ronaldo anytime I think.

£10 of that was free for joining :)

I think you have to put the bet of Man Utd to win/double chance or whatever you choose during the game

dc89

I just tried your bet on bet365, you can't bet on Madrid to win and Man Utd to win/double chance

I'll put £20 on Madrid&Over2.5, and the free £20 on Ronaldo anytime I think.

£10 of that was free for joining :)

Not even in play?!

As separate bets? Not on the same slip.

elseanio

"If your player scores the first goal of the match and then scores another, Fred will double your first goalscorer price. If your player then goes on to score a hat-trick, Fred will treble your goalscorer price."

betfred, Ronaldo 3/1.

Was about to throw £50 on this, then my account got frozen for some random fucking security check. Got on to them for a refund and closed my account. if Ronaldo scores a hattrick tonight I will be fucking fuming!

I need help with this free in-play bet. I emptied the account to put the £10 pre-match bet on, will £10 just appear to be played with when I try during the game? Or will I have to deposit £10 which will be refunded if I lose?

So far I have

B7rW0G7.jpg

3Sixty

I need help with this free in-play bet. I emptied the account to put the £10 pre-match bet on, will £10 just appear to be played with when I try during the game? Or will I have to deposit £10 which will be refunded if I lose?

The inplay bet gets refunded if you lose.

Clegg

I think the last thing I bet on was the US Masters in 2011. And before that I hadn't put a but on anything since the Grand National in 2009.

Just don't have the passion for gambling.

Any of these games could easily go either way. Staying clear of this round I think. Too much risk for me.

I put £2.50 on Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen Dazs instead.

Arnie

Any of these games could easily go either way. Staying clear of this round I think. Too much risk for me.

I put £2.50 on Strawberry Cheesecake Haagen Dazs instead.

Solid investment.

I've got some sweet and salted popcorn from Tesco for £1 and six stubby Heinekens.

Solid investment.

I've got some sweet and salted popcorn from Tesco for £1 and six stubby Heinekens.
Is that:

A pack of sweet popcorn and a pack of salted popcorn.

Or

A pack of sweet and salted popcorn.

Cos it better not the be the latter. That's just nasty.

Top Bottom