• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Koko

Banned
Apparently Varane is going to start instead of Pepe, but there is doubt about Alonso who hasn't recover completely from a pubalgia.

Randdalf

Niall Quinn.

Their regular announcing team for La Liga is so much better than any of the PL combos.

Neville's over there and he's not part of the usual studio team for CL games, so I expect he'll be commentating. I agree too, Sky's La Liga commentary team is my favourite one of theirs.

panty

Alonso is not 100% fit but I think Mou wants him to play regardless, we need him.

Also Varane > Pepe because he hasn't played in a long time.

Neville's over there and he's not part of the usual studio team for CL games, so I expect he'll be commentating. I agree too, Sky's La Liga commentary team is my favourite one of theirs.

Neville doesn't chat shit, but his voice is grating over 90 minutes of excitement

Don't worry Arbeloa would do his best to provide them

Arbeloa is Madrid's secret best player. I'd rather have him back than every other Madrid player together

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Apparently Varane is going to start instead of Pepe, but there is doubt about Alonso who hasn't recover completely from a pubalgia.

Varane > Pepe in every way. Pepe has done something monumentally stupid in every big game I've seen him play.

I want United to win this tie just to spite Modric.

Arnie

Is that:

A pack of sweet popcorn and a pack of salted popcorn.

Or

A pack of sweet and salted popcorn.

Cos it better not the be the latter. That's just nasty.

The latter, but don't scrunch your nose up before you've tried it. I'm a sweet popcorn pessimist, and an avid saltophile, but I can't help love the stuff. Sure, I'd rather have a fresh batch of pure salted, but as that's not really an option for the same budget price I'll stick to this stuff.

Honestly, buy a bag and get back to me.

Tc91

Was about to throw £50 on this, then my account got frozen for some random fucking security check. Got on to them for a refund and closed my account. if Ronaldo scores a hattrick tonight I will be fucking fuming!

Maybe it's a blessing? :( £5 on it for me.

Kyoufu

The latter, but don't scrunch your nose up before you've tried it. I'm a sweet popcorn pessimist, and an avid saltophile, but I can't help love the stuff. Sure, I'd rather have a fresh batch of pure salted, but as that's not really an option for the same budget price I'll stick to this stuff.

Honestly, buy a bag and get back to me.

Can't stand sweet popcorn. Sorry bro.

3Sixty

That betfred thing isn't as great as it seems.

The double and triple odds money comes as non withdrawble free bets i believe.

Better than nothing though as 3/1 is still the going price.

That betfred thing isn't as great as it seems.

The double and triple odds money comes as non withdrawble free bets i believe.

Better than nothing though as 3/1 is still the going price.

Same with the free joining bet on 365. Can't you just roll the winnings over to bankers until you can withdraw it?

arkon

I've got my Irn Bru chilled, and some sour apple xtreme chewits (like the old fizzy chewits only not as good, I miss the lemonade ones).

My body is ready.

Meier

If City still had a chance at the league I might wish for a United win just to keep them preoccupied but now there's nothing to gain. Hala Madrid indeed.

pulga

Banned
cum on Ozil

images

Bit OT here, but does anyone not like the idea of England at Wembley? I know, it's an iconic stadium yadda yadda, but would it not be better if England travelled around the country, playing at the PL stadiums?

Arnie

Bit OT here, but does anyone not like the idea of England at Wembley? I know, it's an iconic stadium yadda yadda, but would it not be better if England travelled around the country, playing at the PL stadiums?

Yes.

England's basically Team London. Bet United GAF love it though.

please let it be pepe and coentrao

that would explain so much

Alonso and Arbeloa/Ozil

What would it explain if my faves were those two? Althougn I can't deny that watching Pepe is entertaining as there's always the chance of him stamping on someone :p

Sorry to keep going on about it, but do you only get the Free In-Play bet if your nomal bet loses?

edit: Ambrose was so bad. For that Vucinic goal, he misses the tackle and spends a couple of seconds rolling around feeling sorry for himself, whie Juventus were running at his teammates who were caught out by his rash decision

Top Bottom