• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

spidye

Alonso and Arbeloa/Ozil

What would it explain if my faves were those two? Althougn I can't deny that watching Pepe is entertaining as there's always the chance of him stamping on someone :p

because that would imply you have bad taste and that would explain your irrational bayern hate ;)

arkon

edit: Ambrose was so bad. For that Vucinic goal, he misses the tackle and spends a couple of seconds rolling around feeling sorry for himself, whie Juventus were running at his teammates who were caught out by his rash decision

Lennon fucked up by playing him. They were saying he'd only arrived in Glasgow on the morning of the game. Even if the player themselves say they feel brilliant, it's hardly ideal preparation for a game of that magnitude.

spidye

best LW in the world

ibbEpxxgxLBTNh.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
It's funny how people say Spurs are a one man team with Bale yet Madrid's second highest scorer has less than 10 goals. Same with Barcelona, Fabregas has 6.

It worked against Spurs.

It got United an uncomfortable draw during which Lennon, Dembele and Dempsey did as they pleased, yes. United have to defend as a team not let one player do most of the work. Madrid have much better players than Spurs.

It worked against Spurs.

It took two of your players out of the game though. I'm not sure you can afford to pay less attention to the quality they have in other areas of the pitch

edit: clip of AVB on SSN correcting the interpretor for the French press. Didn't know he spoke a bit of French as well.

kharma45

It got United an uncomfortable draw during which Lennon, Dembele and Dempsey did as they pleased, yes. United have to defend as a team not let one player do most of the work. Madrid have much better players than Spurs.

It took two of your players out of the game though. I'm not sure you can afford to pay less attention to the quality they have in other areas of the pitch

True, needs to be done though, can't led Bale or Ronaldo roam unchecked.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
That's where we have to hope our forwards also track back well.

To be fair Carrick did a lot of work against Spurs and stopped Evra getting embarrassed several times. If Rooney starts on the left (nominally) and puts a good shift in the United will probably be able to play a decent counter-attacking game and not get overrun.

kharma45

To be fair Carrick did a lot of work against Spurs and stopped Evra getting embarrassed several times. If Rooney starts on the left (nominally) and puts a good shift in the United will probably be able to play a decent counter-attacking game and not get overrun.

I'd imagine that is what will happen, with Young on the right coming back to hopefully help out Rafael.

Remember when people first said that kaka was better than Ronaldo? Then Torres was better than Ronaldo? Then Robben was better than Ronaldo? Then Ribery was better than Ronaldo?

It's so hilarious. Blind hate.

spidye

Remember when people first said that kaka was better than Ronaldo? Then Torres was better than Ronaldo? Then Robben was better than Ronaldo? Then Ribery was better than Ronaldo?

your reading comprehension is hilarious. who said anything about robben or ribery being better than ronaldo?

Arnie

Torres was better than Ronaldo, when he was a striker. And I mean a better striker. Ronaldo's shot to scoring ratio isn't out of this world.

your reading comprehension is hilarious. who said anything about robben or ribery being better than ronaldo?
Aye, that really was a dumb post, and horrifically ironic considering his use of the word 'blind'.

I did say "remember", which makes it so ironic because that means you're the one with hilarious reading comprehension.

Also you say Ronaldo is a striker, lol..just noticed it.

spidye

I did say "remember", which makes it so ironic because that means you're the one with hilarious reading comprehension.

Also you say Ronaldo is a striker, lol..just noticed it.

hey remember when someone said something

yeah blind hate.

I don't seem to remember anyone saying ribery is better than ronaldo but you do.
it's ok

funny thing is noone compared anyone on the list to ronaldo in the last 6 threads or so.

pulga

Banned

yeah blind hate.

I don't seem to remember anyone saying ribery is better than ronaldo but you do.
it's ok

Elsk did.

that's why he's banned now.

im telling ya, elsk really fucked things up for BayernGAF.

#FuckBayern

yeah blind hate.

it's ok

Do you have a memory that works the same way as fish memory? You can hold 40 seconds or something and then it resets?

I'm talking about his career, if anybody said Kaka(or Torres for example) was better than him then surely I'm not talking about people on this thread saying that, because that would be ridiculous.

But for all I know you are 12, so you don't even remember much of football from more than 2 years ago.

I got another one for you, you just said Ribery is the best left winger in the world...Ronaldo IS a left winger. So yes you did say Ribery was better than Ronaldo.

And no, Ronaldo isn't a striker bu, maybe you should see some football matches first.

Randdalf

I remember when Portsmouth played AC Milan in our sole short-lived European campaign, and I didn't realise that Kaka, this was less than a year after being named World Footballer of the Year, was even on the pitch he was that anonymous. Was a great atmosphere that night as well http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD2stRkdOWA

Arnie

Do you have a memory that works the same way as fish memory? You can hold 40 seconds or something and then it resets?

I'm talking about his career, if anybody said Kaka was better than him then surely I'm not talking about people on this thread saying that, because that would be ridiculous.

But for all I know you are 12, so you don't even remember much of football from more than 2 years ago.

I got another one for you, you just said Ribery is the best left winger in the world...Ronaldo IS a left winger. So yes you did say Ribery was better than Ronaldo.

And no, Ronaldo isn't a striker bu, maybe you should see some football matches first.

You just tried to make a legitimate point on the back of the idea that Ronaldo is better than Torres, and then in the next post castrated someone for calling Ronaldo a striker. Don't go banging on about fish when you exhibit the poise of slug.

Top Bottom