• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

spidye

Do you have a memory that works the same way as fish memory? You can hold 40 seconds or something and then it resets?

I'm talking about his career, if anybody said Kaka was better than him then surely I'm not talking about people on this thread saying that, because that would be ridiculous.

But for all I know you are 12, so you don't even remember much of football from more than 2 years ago.

I got another one for you, you just said Ribery is the best left winger in the world...Ronaldo IS a left winger. So yes you did say Ribery was better than Ronaldo.

And no, Ronaldo isn't a striker bu, maybe you should see some football matches first.

oh wow.
so wait you talked out of your ass? it was just a random post about some people NOT IN THIS THREAD saying robben, ribery, torres and kaka are better than ronaldo?

Fry

Do you have a memory that works the same way as fish memory? You can hold 40 seconds or something and then it resets?

I'm talking about his career, if anybody said Kaka(or Torres for example) was better than him then surely I'm not talking about people on this thread saying that, because that would be ridiculous.

But for all I know you are 12, so you don't even remember much of football from more than 2 years ago.

I got another one for you, you just said Ribery is the best left winger in the world...Ronaldo IS a left winger. So yes you did say Ribery was better than Ronaldo.

And no, Ronaldo isn't a striker bu, maybe you should see some football matches first.

Soft.

You just tried to make a legitimate point on the back of the idea that Ronaldo is better than Torres, and then in the next post castrated someone for calling Ronaldo a striker. Don't go banging on about fish when you exhibit the poise of slug.

Don't be dense.

Better player doesn't mean he has to play in the same position.

oh wow.
so wait you talked out of your ass? it was just a random post about some people NOT IN THIS THREAD saying robben, ribery, torres and kaka are better than ronaldo?

Jesus man. I said people, I didn't say posters here on neogaf. Yes, you know we talk about football here, and everything football related.

We don't just talk about what happens in this thread ok? Can you handle that?

Wes

venison crêpe
SO MUCH SODIUM IN HERE

jane_seymour-377.gif

hey remember when someone said something

yeah blind hate.

I don't seem to remember anyone saying ribery is better than ronaldo but you do.
it's ok

funny thing is noone compared anyone on the list to ronaldo in the last 6 threads or so.
elsk used to say it regularly

As much as I would like I don't think I can watch the match and keep FootyGAF open. I need to be concentrating like a rock.

I'm happy to offer my services should Newcastle or Tiote require them.

Discriminating FIFA don't allow cats to play football, which is absolute bullshit considering my cat works harder than most PL players. You just gotta find the right food.

Fry

elsk used to say it regularly

Wat?!

elsk always stated that he didn't like Robben (or Gomez).

He used to say Robben was better than Ronaldo (and only second to Messi) in his 09-10 season.

And I believe he thinks Ribery is just as good as Ronaldo. I think Ronaldo is a bit better, but Ribery is also brilliant.

spidye

Jesus man. I said people, I didn't say posters here on neogaf. Yes, you know we talk about football here, and everything football related.

We don't just talk about what happens in this thread ok? Can you handle that?

your post was directly after me saying ribery is the best winger.
I thought you tried to be clever and your post was directed at me

in that case carry on

Comparing apples to oranges and hoping to come to a solid conclusion is dense.

There are no apples to oranges here. Ronaldo is a better winger than Ribery and scores more goals than Torres.

Do the math.

your post was directly after me saying ribery is the best winger.
I thought you tried to be clever and your post was directed at me

in that case carry on

It wasn't directly after you posted no.

Arnie

There are no apples to oranges here. Ronaldo is a better winger than Ribery and scores more goals than Torres.

Do the math.
At the time when people compared Torres to Ronaldo, Torres was more prolific.

And then you used that to fuel the 'blind hate' retort.

Do you not see how stupid that is?

Fry

It's really hard to predict a Man UTD game, cose they are really unpredictable. I can see them winning, losing or drawing very easily. It'll all depend on RM's capability at the back. Is Varane playing?

At the time when people compared Torres to Ronaldo, Torres was more prolific.

And then you used that to fuel the 'blind hate' retort.

Do you not see how stupid that is?

Torres was never better than Ronaldo (obviously at one point he was since Ronaldo was younger). I didn't mention prolific in either of my posts either, so once again...english can you read it?

What was Torres best year anyway? Lollerpool 2007/2008? 24 goals according to wikipedia. Ronaldo scored 31 that year.

I'm referring to chance to goals, not overall scored. Torres was lethal.

Oh...he took his chances more. But still scored less than a winger. Have that one and eat though, no problemo.

Top Bottom