• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Chris Eldergill ‏@EldergillCNN
BREAKING: Russian News Agency RIA Novosti reporting a plane full of football fans made a crash landing in Donetsk, Ukraine @CNNFC

Hope this is nothing serious :-/

Arnie

Especially when you play for Man Utd!

tumblr_mfs2oaxCE81rzearvo1_500.gif

Not really.

Henderson will become a top footballer.

You signed Gervinho for £11 million.
Well you started off by saying they shouldn't even be compared. Now you're comparing their finishing and penalty taking responsibilities.

Ronaldo has been a better player than Torres for 7/8 seasons in every single season.

I don't know who Can Crusher knows but anybody said said Torres was better was kidding themselves.

Bo-Locks

I'm surprised at the inclusion of Welberg and Kagawa. Massive vote of confidence in them from Fergie. I knew Rooney would start on the left.

Vidic not even in the squad? Jeez.

Personally think it's crazy not to have Vidic starting this game (if fit).

Risky picking Kagawa IMO. Midfield looks sleight. Jones can work hard but can't do much when he gets on it.

Tc91

Told you Welbeck would start. He'll work super hard tonight.

Shinji now is your time. Please please please have a good game.

L1NETT

Don't understand the Welbeck hate, he is a good player. Was really good for England at the Euros and has performed well (ish) of late. Just seems to be an easy target, like Gervinho this year or Downing/Henderson last year.

Edit: 2 Fatalities?? Shit....RIP

Top Bottom