• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

K1LLER7

Oh yeah, Pique spat on an old man's back, he's a cunt as well. Fabregas was told by Barca to backheel the ball on the edge of his own area to set up a Barca goal, and did it, so he's a cunt too.

we're getting closer to realising that they're all cunts, except for Puyol :p
and maybe Iniesta

I only found out that other day when I realised he was still at Chelsea, so I googled him. =p

He's refusing to go anywhere. :/

He promised how he will "tell everything" to the press when he's out of a contract in a few months. Just like he promised he would "tell everything" about the French melt down at the world cup, but of course forgot the details about him being a little cunt. He had such a great season with Ancelotti but then he started not just being shit but also seemed to refuse to ever pass the damn ball lol

Fry

He promised how he will "tell everything" to the press when he's out of a contract in a few months. Just like he promised he would "tell everything" about the French melt down at the world cup, but of course forgot the details about him being a little cunt. He had such a great season with Ancelotti but then he started not just being shit but also seemed to refuse to ever pass the damn ball lol

Yeah, he was good. When Anelka and Drogba were fucking amazing.

These cunts battered me on Fifa 10. I'll always hate Chelsea partially because of Fifa.

And the other half... well, I don't have to say. *shows middle finger to Wooden*

Salazar

izobizhev8hqbzoufh.gif

K1LLER7

Seems to be a trend for Chelsea players :p

^ lol Khedira, the hell was he trying there?

Seems to be a trend for Chelsea players :p

Not in the same way as Malouda, I don't think he ever attempted to pass Torres and people got really frustrated, maybe we had just not seen the truth yet, Malouda did what was best for the team while people still thought Torres was only a match away from glory.

Not in the same way as Malouda, I don't think he ever attempted to pass Torres and people got really frustrated, maybe we had just not seen the truth yet, Malouda did what was best for the team while people still thought Torres was only a match away from glory.

Malouda died for your sins!

K1LLER7

Wasn't Sturridge the same before he left lol

Trying to be as good as Schweinsteiger defensively.
Not with tackling like that lol. He'd get into Stoke though.

oh and Arbeloa still sucks. That could've been nasty if his terrible tackle made contact with RVP.

GorillaJu

If Van Persie had more time on the ball, Utd would be a much more fun team to watch.

United is one of the only teams in the top tier that doesn't have a player who brings constant entertainment.

feel

I liked how in the Champions League they didn't use electronic adboards. Bleh..

edit-

De Gea is very entertaining with his unorthodox saves.

Slizz

If Van Persie had more time on the ball, Utd would be a much more fun team to watch.

United is one of the only teams in the top tier that doesn't have a player who brings constant entertainment.

On the opposite end of the spectrum Liverpool's entire team brings the entertainment weekly.

Salazar

Mourinho: "They don't have an advantage from their away goal, we can score more than one goal in the second leg."

Except we kinda do, innit

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
And Toluca wins at the Bombonera! This is huge. But more importantly, Bianchi is fucked. He shouldn't have taken a break from coaching.

GorillaJu

On the opposite end of the spectrum Liverpool's entire team brings the entertainment weekly.

Exactly. Even if you don't like Liverpool, you could never take your eyes off Suarez in a match and be endlessly entertained. Same with Ibrahimovic, Agüero, Messi, Ronaldo, even Wilshere is like this IMO.

Rooney used to have that special something that always held your attention but he's largely anonymous nowadays.

bud

this is actually the biggest difference between rvp at arsenal and now at united. at arsenal, he was way more involved in the buildup whereas at united he is almost more of a pure goal scorer. i mean, i've seen games where he barely touches the ball for the first fifteen minutes and then out of nowhere he scores a goal. it's kind of depressing, really. you'd want a player like rvp to get as many touches as he possible can because he's so technically gifted, especially since most united players are lacking in that area.

football is dying.

K1LLER7

Don't worry, Zaha will be the harbringer of United's stylish play. Then Bebe will dominate all teams before him.

#Bebe4No.7

Slizz

Exactly. Even if you don't like Liverpool, you could never take your eyes off Suarez in a match and be endlessly entertained. Same with Ibrahimovic, Agüero, Messi, Ronaldo, even Wilshere is like this IMO.

Rooney used to have that special something that always held your attention but he's largely anonymous nowadays.

United are too mechanical.

It's not just Suarez for Liverpool, I can watch Agger the whole 90 and be endlessly entertained.

jtb

Banned
this is actually the biggest difference between rvp at arsenal and now at united. at arsenal, he was way more involved in the buildup whereas at united he is almost more of a pure goal scorer. i mean, i've seen games where he barely touches the ball for the first fifteen minutes and then out of nowhere he scores a goal. it's kind of depressing, really. you'd want a technically gifted player like rvp to get as many touches as he possible can, even more so because most united players are lacking in that area.

football is dying.

well part of that was due to the Arsenal midfield being complete shit last season...

And he still scored 30 goals.

:(

edit: and I too am surprised at RVP's fitness. Convenient timing, though I won't deny that Wenger's love of fitness gambles has probably taken its toll.

Aguero isn't that fun to watch imo

Top Bottom