• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
This is all rather too antiquated to feel pungently offensive.

Yo Andres, Fraud Madrid let u down, brah

I'm glad. I hope you guys light them up at Old Trafford :)

For some reason Barça can't beat that team anymore so I want them out.

Sviatoslav said:
Is there any doubt he's fingerbanging that dolphin under the water?

Dolphin flesh is actually really smooth. It's like wet, cold rubber

Salvadora

cj60E2W.gif

Need to alter this gif so FUTBOL-GAF fades in

I can't watch this without imagining the music.

Now somebody sing a modified version of the theme

Il s'agit de la plus grande chatte
Sie sind die besten Fotzen
The big cunts
Die meister
Die besten
Les grande chatte
The den of cunts
Un coño grande
Eine grosse widerlich veranstaltung
The big cunts
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die besten
These are the biggest cunts
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les meilleure chatte
The den of cunts
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les meilleure chatte
The den of cunts

Alternative version :
ibeB4ln1vc3TAP.gif

lol yeah I just edited it when you posted that, actually googled it yesterday when making it. A hairless dog is just weird. Would totally buy a hairless cat though and I don't even like cats.

Anything hairless is just weird. And nobody better think they're clever and post that Wilbury gif. That shit's straight up frightening.

FootballFan

- Busquets

Who else?

The other day people were saying you can't call Ronaldo a cunt just because he dives(20 times as much as Busquets I might add) so how does Busquets become a cunt? lol

Alves is probably the only one I'd accept and maybe Valdes.

Oh yeah, Messi is worse than Hitler as well. 'Puppet,' he said. PUPPET! Fucking disgrace.

What a fucking dick. Should tell EviLore to sort it out and ban the use of that word. The P word it shall be known.

fake edit

I now see I'm a bit late to this.

Bo-Locks

who has more money, City or PSG

From a quick search, here is the relevant info:

PSG are owned by the Qatar Investment Authority, Qatar's sovereign wealth fund, specializing in domestic and foreign investment. QIA is estimated to hold in excess of $60 billion of assets.

City are owned by Abu Dhabi United Group, owned by Sheikh Mansour, member of the Abu Dhabi Royal Family and Minister of Presidential Affairs for the UAE. His personal wealth is estimated at £20bn. Abu Dhabi United Group was formed specifically to take over Man City. It was initially thought that Abu Dhabi United Group is a part of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, a sovereign wealth fund owned by Abu Dhabi. But Abu Dhabi United Group had denied connection to the government of Abu Dhabi. Abu Dhabi Investment Authority has between $300 billion to approximately $875 in assets.

Not that it really matters anyway, but Abu Dhabi have about 10 times what Qatar does in assets.

Malcolm Glazer has a net worth of $2.7 billion, in case you were wondering, which I have no idea how since United alone have recently been valued at over $3bn according to the share price.

FootballFan

this is actually the biggest difference between rvp at arsenal and now at united. at arsenal, he was way more involved in the buildup whereas at united he is almost more of a pure goal scorer. i mean, i've seen games where he barely touches the ball for the first fifteen minutes and then out of nowhere he scores a goal. it's kind of depressing, really. you'd want a player like rvp to get as many touches as he possible can because he's so technically gifted, especially since most united players are lacking in that area.

football is dying.

Dying? Or would you say, FOOTBALL IS DEAD

:(

FootballFan

Likely Zenit formation against Liverpool. Cause why the fuck not, United-gaf does it?

---------------Malafeev-----------------
Anyukov--Lombaerts--Neto--Hubocan
----------------Denisov-----------------
-------Shirokov----------Witsel--------
Hulk------------------------------Danny
--------------Kerzhakov----------------

Zenit vs Liverpool tomorrow? lololol I gotta watch that.

SAVED.

Note: Siena -6 points. Love Serie A.

Salazar

Villas-Boas, whose North Londoners sit fourth in the Premier League, said: “I called it when the draw came out: 'It’s like a Champions League tie.' And I still feel the same way.

“Lyon is a club with ambitions to win trophies every season and a team that can cause problems for us. This game could be seen as a test of whether we’re good enough to play in the Champions League.

lol

plz Lyon. Beat them.

SAF: "The away goal is important, but it’s not finished. At Old Trafford, we have to be more positive in terms of the selection of team, but we have goals in the team and you must remember that.”

CLEVGOD

Top Bottom