• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Salazar

40 millions at least

tumblr_mb1ommpfcu1qbiixurw.gif

This could be the biggest, dumbest summer transfer window ever. Even considering FFP.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres

You ever heard of Miguel Angel Borja from Cortuluá?

PSG are going to make a move for him this summer.

He was on our under 20 team that just won the south American title. Didn't see a whole lot of him since Quintero was the star plus I was watching it at work. Our coach is crazy and always started different strikers in each match.

Il s'agit de la plus grande chatte
Sie sind die besten Fotzen
The big cunts
Die meister
Die besten
Les grande chatte
The den of cunts
Un coño grande
Eine grosse widerlich veranstaltung
The big cunts
Ils sont les meilleurs
Sie sind die besten
These are the biggest cunts
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les meilleure chatte
The den of cunts
Die Meister
Die Besten
Les meilleure chatte
The den of cunts

Alternative version :
ibeB4ln1vc3TAP.gif
Sexymanagerscalender-PepGuardiolaandJoseMourinhoareApril.jpg

You're Mou

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Seeing you post reminds me of Jackson missing that penalty. Colombians are terrible at penalties.

I remember Falcao missed one against Peru in the Copa América that would've won us the game.

Let Moutinho take them. Letters do you know if James will be fit to play against Malaga next week?

rvy

Banned
Seeing you post reminds me of Jackson missing that penalty. Colombians are terrible at penalties.

I remember Falcao missed one against Peru in the Copa América that would've won us the game.

Let Moutinho take them. Letters do you know if James will be fit to play against Malaga next week?

Moutinho can score penalties? Why I had no idea. Lucho seems like a much better option. Unless you hate Argentinians.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Damn son. It's too cold to masterbate.

Necib is so perfect though. Is she still on Lyon?

-honestly bro I don't know. Thought a midfielder would be better than a striker. Iniesta should take all of our penalties but Messi is a cunt.

Zabojnik

Forza Plzen tonight! They're going to lose, obviously, but I'm fine with it, as long as they tire Napoli out a little. Could make Napoli - Samp on Sunday much more interesting.
For us.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Forza Plzen tonight! They're going to lose, obviously, but I'm fine with it, as long as they tire Napoli out a little. Could make Napoli - Samp on Sunday much more interesting.
For us.

Haven't seen your boy Yurt post. Did he pull a Hulk because of the Juve hate?

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Ironic because I'm watching the Dortmund highlights. Götze the German Iniesta is amazing. I adore your team. Reus looks like Fasdbender. Lewandoski is a Pole hero.

Hummels to Barça pls

Pachimari

Nice match yesterday. Though, I'm really tired of Sergio Ramos' faults when he's not focused enough.

Özil were our best player. Coentrao, Khedira and Cristiano had an amazing game as well.

Salazar

Ramos was bad.

I would abuse Benzema for playing like the womble-descended clogger he is, but I can't actually remember him doing anything.

And Turok would just blame CR/Mou for it, anyway.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
He's supposed to play, yes. But they're playing Rubin Kazan, a team who has never met an opponent they couldn't bore to death.
The only times I've seen Kazan play is against Barca, which weren't bad matches. Hopefully this all becomes a moot point though and I can watch the preferred Spurs v Lyon match.

The only times I've seen Kazan play is against Barca, which weren't bad matches. Hopefully this all becomes a moot point though and I can watch the preferred Spurs v Lyon match.
In their Russian League championship winning seasons I remember Rubin consistently bunkering against relegation fodder after going up 1-0. Also any striker that joins them always becomes shit. Let's see if Salomon Rondon will be the next victim of this curse.

Top Bottom