• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Fady K

It feels so.... strange replying to posts made on the same day haha.

Let's see Fady. In the past, our players used to be lazy when they had a good run. I hope they stay focused this year.

They should. The league title is heading to Munich. They are also more powerful this season than the last with Mandzukic, Dante, Shaqiri and Martinez. Plus they are getting Guardiola next season. Enjoy the next few years bro :) You deserve it after going through some major pains in the last few years.

bud

Pulga, come on man. He touches his chin and then his neck and Ramos goes down holding his eyes/face. If Ramos had done the same to Busquets and Busquets reacted like that you'd go nuts. You're being biased; fair enough, but how you can react like that is odd considering how I know you'd react if the tables were turned.

ramos could've died

Fady must seriously hate United. He's so desperate to see us fail that he's taken to supporting Real Madrid, and he kinda hates them too.

I love it.

I hope we somehow get through in the jammiest way possible.

Linius

Pulga, come on man. He touches his chin and then his neck and Ramos goes down holding his eyes/face. If Ramos had done the same to Busquets and Busquets reacted like that you'd go nuts. You're being biased; fair enough, but how you can react like that is odd considering how I know you'd react if the tables were turned.

You go!

tA6YJeJ.gif

confuziz

Banned
Fady must seriously hate United. He's so desperate to see us fail that he's taken to supporting Real Madrid, and he kinda hates them too.

I love it.

You know. On second thought I hope you will pull through and face PSG. Zlatan (for 1 game) and Lavezzi (who will go Usain Bolt on Evra) will cause some serious meltdowns here. RvP couldn't do jack shit against Thiago Silva in the WC QF.

You know. On second thought I hope you will pull through and face PSG. Zlatan (for 1 game) and Lavezzi (who will go Usain Bolt on Evra) will cause some serious meltdowns here. RvP couldn't do jack shit against Thiago Silva in the WC QF.
Just keep grooming Strootman.

Clegg

And now the backtracking begins.

Madrid will shit on United!!

err... Maybe United will get through to the next round but I'm sure PSG will hammer them!!!!

Fady K

I love it.

Hear me out for a second bro. I hope you give my post a read.

I don't seriously hate United anymore. Honest. I still don't like them at all, but at least I acknowledge their good traits. Go back a page and please read my post to Wilbury - the part where I give my impressions about United.

Also it is not that I am desperate to see them fail, it is just that I love the feeling of seeing a team I don't like get knocked out of a big competition. Wouldn't you get all joyful if a team with a manager you like beats Chelsea's ass out of a big competition?

Just because I am a Barca fan doesn't mean I dislike Madrid. I actually never had anything against Real Madrid. In fact - if Barca don't get the CL this year I would like Real Madrid to. Easily. Why? Because I would be ecstatic to see Mourinho get another CL trophy at another country. I'd also be extremely happy for Ronaldo to have earned a CL trophy after all his hard word at Madrid. It is the least he deserves.

I don't hate Madrid one bit, I don't even dislike them.

confuziz

Banned
And now the backtracking begins.

Madrid will shit on United!!

err... Maybe United will get through to the next round but I'm sure PSG will hammer them!!!!

The problem is that RM wasn't even half as good as they were in the 2 classicos we had so far. I really didn't expect such a performance.

GorillaJu

Robben, Kuyt, Strootman, Van Nistelrooy, Van Bommel and going back even, Cruijff. Is there any country besides the Netherlands that produces ugly footballers at the top level so well?

Even England can't best them. ENGLAND.

Linius

Robben, Kuyt, Strootman, Van Nistelrooy, Van Bommel and going back even, Cruijff. Is there any country besides the Netherlands that produces ugly footballers at the top level so well?

Even England can't best them. ENGLAND.

You can name Huntelaar too.

Though I don't really see how Van the Man is 'that' ugly?

Fady K

Viva don't miss my post above :)

I know he hates us but I see his tweets and he's so desperate for it.

More than confuziz maybe.

Sometimes for a split second I think id be okay with it cos it would make him so happy.

But nah, fuck that.

My tweets are quite horrible at times. I'm not proud of them. I do hope to become a more fair football fan in the near future. Sometimes I react immediately and it is childish IMO.

And you know what you kind of gave me a thought I didn't think of before surprisingly. I realize now I'm more selfish than I thought. If United win at least it will make you, clegg, wilbury, salazar, slizz, kharma, tc, and a lot more of you happy. I should at least be happy for you guys and I hope I will be. I hate the fact that I dislike United this much and I hope to change it soon.

Viva don't miss my post above :)

My tweets are quite horrible at times. I'm not proud of them. I do hope to become a more fair football fan in the near future. Sometimes I react immediately and it is childish IMO.

And you know what you kind of gave me a thought I didn't think of before surprisingly. I realize now I'm more selfish than I thought. If United win at least it will make you, clegg, wilbury, salazar, slizz, kharma, tc, and a lot more of you happy. I should at least be happy for you guys and I hope I will be. I hate the fact that I dislike United this much and I hope to change it soon.
You don't need to apologise.

If you didn't hate/dislike United, something would be wrong with you.

It's not normal for anybody who doesn't support United to like us.

Linius

You don't need to apologise.

If you didn't hate/dislike United, something would be wrong with you.

It's not normal for anybody who doesn't support United to like us.

I don't support Man. United, don't hate them either. I don't care about English clubs in general. Is that possible?

I don't support Man. United, don't hate them either. I don't care about English clubs in general. Is that possible?
Well yeah I was generalising. As a Chelsea fan, it's natural for Fady to dislike United.

I don't know what it's like in Europe. I'd guess United are a fairly popular team to follow.

Zabojnik

Manchester United have contacted Verratti's agent and Ferguson is keen.

Omg :lol

Would love Juve fans' reactions if that happened.

I don't know about the others, but if he went to a club that isn't Juve, I'd be perfectly okay with United. Irony and all. Same goes for Vidal. #unitedbros

Cagliari President Massimo Cellino has been arrested as part of an investigation into the Is Arenas stadium where the Serie A club has been staging thier home matches this season.

Serie A, bitches!

Well, they could've arrested him for any number of reasons, him being the scumbag that he is. The fact that is related to the Is Arenas is fantastic though. Maybe we'll finally stop hearing about it.

Dortmund are among the luckiest clubs in the world right now. I'm starting to believe they'll win it all.

1997 levels of luck. Yeah, I can see them winning it.

Veratti will come home to Juve eventually. Not fussed if he goes to United, but I'd prefer he stayed at PSG as we're more likely to get him back for cheaper.

Salazar

Also the Madrid fans whining about us being a bus considering what they're like every time they play Barca :lol :lol :lol

It's called a game plan boys. You don't play on the counter, you're half the team.

It's fucking perplexing. It's like a tennis player moaning about their opponent being a baseliner.

I mean, I get annoyed when a team like Norwich relies for their attack on Grant Holt contesting unimaginative long balls like a milk float on its last legs. But if we were playing them, I'd be a massive tit to moan about them not coming out to play stretched-out possession football.

Besides, if Evra letting his man have a cup of fucking tea out wide before closing him constitutes the Manchester United "bus", and constitutes a serious impediment to the Real Madrid attack - :lol

It's fucking perplexing. It's like a tennis player moaning about their opponent being a baseliner.

I mean, I get annoyed when a team like Norwich relies for their attack on Grant Holt contesting unimaginative long balls like a milk float on its last legs. But if we were playing them, I'd be a massive tit to moan about them not coming out to play stretched-out possession football.
The main flaw in the argument is that it's bollocks. RVP and Welbeck were ahead of the ball for most of the game. And we had more than 10 shots.

Top Bottom