• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Hixx

Anzhi Makhachkala @ 7/10
Benfica @ 13/5
Dynamo Kiev @ 10/11
Levante @ 13/10
Dnipro @ 2/1
Chelsea @ 7/10

Is what I'm on tonight.

Dnipro at 2/1 is a great price.

Benfica will let me down, but was a gut thing.

I've just gone for the English teams with the last dregs in my account

Zenit St Petersburg @ 6/4
Chelsea @ 8/11
Newcastle @ 6/5
Tottenham @ 3/4

Scum will probably let me down.

I THOUGHT YOU WERE AN ARSENAL FAN

Gloryhunting cunt.
Well, technically speaking, I had it before there was any glory.

Still, fu
iby7ZMK7EOqcQy.jpg

ibdexXR92HSLSv.jpg

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal have "stepped up their interest" in Victor by sending a scout to the CL tie.

http://i.imgur.com/w9cJBgD.gif[/MG][/QUOTE]

Arsenal showing interest in a player is like when the little greaseball from Geography tries to pipe up and says he'll take Felicity Cresswell on a date but no one can hear him over the sounds of one of the rugby lads finger banging her in the back of the classroom

[quote="rvy, post: 47705632"]I don't give a fuck, me too. Maybe we can fire this fucking coach already.

[B]Fuck off, Jesus[/B].[/QUOTE]

The words I've always wanted to say to my grandmother.

Why the hate? Aren't you joint top of the league and unbeaten :lol

3Sixty

I've just gone for the English teams with the last dregs in my account

Zenit St Petersburg @ 6/4
Chelsea @ 8/11
Newcastle @ 6/5
Tottenham @ 3/4

Scum will probably let me down.

Heh, i tied an avoid English teams at all possibilities, but Chelsea are a great price.

I expect Newcastle will draw.

confuziz

Banned
I don't think you get it, the last time we won the league was in 2010.

We're in 2013.

Do you get it?

That's because Porto is BETTER. Benfica is not bad, just a little worse than Porto. That's not his fault. That's because of the colombians lol.

Bo-Locks

I knew this debate was coming. The facts speak for themselves. Real were reduced to either crossing the ball to the centre (which they did score from, thanks to a basketball leap from Ronaldo who was being marked by Evra who is probably half a foot shorter than him), or taking pot-shots from outside the box, which were closed down quickly, blocked, or saved by De Gea, who made one incredible save and a number of routine ones. United, on the other hand, got in behind Real on several occasions and had the best chances of the match. Evra was clear through on goal before the ref bottled what was a clear red card, Van Persie had a couple of great chances, as did Giggs, and we looked dangerous at each set piece.

It was a close game and United got their tactics and selection right, or at least more right than Real, and as a result United have a slight advantage going in to the second leg, where the tie can still go either way.

Not one single bus did I see last night.

Wilbur

Banned
I don't think you get it, the last time we won the league was in 2010.

We're in 2013.

Do you get it?

Well to be fair the 2013 season isn't finished haha! You only lost 2011 and 2012. Joint top and unbeaten is good brah

Just hope you lose tonight so that salty fuck poster from last night cries into his Pablo Aimar cum stained towel

rvy

Banned
That's because Porto is BETTER. Benfica is not bad, just a little worse than Porto. That's not his fault. That's because of the colombians lol.

Nope. Porto didn't have better squads than us for the last couple of years. It's his fault because he's a fucking moron that doesn't know what he's doing. He played David Luiz as a left back. He has played Aimar as a second striker. He lost Ramires and Di Maria and hasn't done shit since.

Well to be fair the 2013 season isn't finished haha! You only lost 2011 and 2012. Joint top and unbeaten is good brah

Just hope you lose tonight so that salty fuck poster from last night cries into his Pablo Aimar cum stained towel

Who?

Wilbur

Banned
Nope. Porto didn't have better squads than us for the last couple of years. Its his fault because he's a fucking moron that doesn't know what he's doing. He played David Luiz as a left back. He has played Aimar as a second striker. He lost Ramires and Di Maria and hasn't done shit since.

Who?

Lamb Bhuna or something, had a Benfica av and was crying all night about buses and United being a small team and laughably shit.

Wilbur

Banned
Probably mad that you won an European Cup from us. That is some laughable shit indeed though.

Maybe he is Eusebio!!!

fuck him

ate takeaway food yesterday and got a fever instantly.

NEVER AGAIN

i'm so sick i had a dream/nightmare we signed Carrick lol

A dream, believe me. Your love for Yohan would fade quickly and you'd reach fud stage three with Carrick quick time.

How did he play last night btw guys?

Fady K

dont want to even think about it. it was that bad.

anyway i'm tellin you all this right now

real madrid are fucked in the next leg. man utd probably going all the way.

Sorry to hear that bro. Why don't you go for a quick check up at a nearby clinic/hospital?

Madrid yesterday were not as deadly as I expected them to be. At Old Trafford they will have a harder time surely. United's defense + De Gea on goal - almost as good as Juventus' defending if not equal to it.

I don't know why Mourinho seems so confident that United will all out attack.

Kyoufu

honestly i don't know how fergie does it.

these lot of english players he has aren't noteworthy at all.

compare them to the 90s team of Beckham, Scholes, Neville Bros, Sheringham etc.......................

HOW DOES HE DO IT

FootballFan

Just because I am a Barca fan doesn't mean I dislike Madrid. I actually never had anything against Real Madrid. In fact - if Barca don't get the CL this year I would like Real Madrid to. Easily. Why? Because I would be ecstatic to see Mourinho get another CL trophy at another country. I'd also be extremely happy for Ronaldo to have earned a CL trophy after all his hard word at Madrid. It is the least he deserves.

I don't hate Madrid one bit, I don't even dislike them.

What the... I'd rather have Juve lift 5 CLs in a row, then Liverpool to come back into CL to win 5 more after that.

And Mourinho is a cunt, but seeing as you support Chelsea I understand why you'd like him.

Pulga, come on man. He touches his chin and then his neck and Ramos goes down holding his eyes/face. If Ramos had done the same to Busquets and Busquets reacted like that you'd go nuts. You're being biased; fair enough, but how you can react like that is odd considering how I know you'd react if the tables were turned.

Pulgas reply: OMG WHY DOO YOU HAVE TO BRING BARCA INTO IT? WE AREN'T TALKINGA BOUT BARCA MAN. MAN UNITED INFERIORITY COMPLEX

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Haven't seen your boy Yurt post. Did he pull a Hulk because of the Juve hate?
Fucking lol, I'm not as pathetic as you. You disappeared for weeks after you got twated by Celtic.

A quick glance on the calendar and you'll know why I'm missing.

Also, Juve was hated for as long as I remember, we are used to it.

Wilbur

Banned
FootballFan vs Pulga is my new favourite FootyGAF phase

compare them to the 90s team of Beckham, Scholes, Neville Bros, Sheringham etc.......................

HOW DOES HE DO IT

When your blood is 50% Scottish whiskey and 50% anal bleach, you are destined for greatness

Carrick did very well. Not one thing wrong from what I can remember. He played his part right. Most Utd players were quite impressive last night.

Neat and tidy I'd say.
Lack of real outlets on the wing or from Jones made him less effective than he is when playing aongside Clev, but had decent passing stars considering the tempo of the game.

rvy

Banned
Fucking lol, I'm not as pathetic as you. You disappeared for weeks after you got twated by Celtic.

itagakir2ujy.gif

FootballFan

FootballFan vs Pulga is my new favourite FootyGAF phase

We are best friends. It doesn't help that United are playing Madrid. I joined the massive United army for these 2 games.

I feel powerful with so much back up, unlike Barca games where it's all of GAF vs like 3 or 4 of us lol.

I think he was joking lol. Or drunk.

Tc91

Carrick did very well. Not one thing wrong from what I can remember. He played his part right. Most Utd players were quite impressive last night.

Yeah he did but he was very quiet. 14 passes in 45 minutes. Second half he was better, still made those crucial interceptions, he was good.

faridmon

You go!

http://i.imgur.com/tA6YJeJ.gif[img][/QUOTE]

You listen to The History of Apple Pie? Cool, I am going to their Gig on Tuesday. Can't really wait! and its Free to boot!

[spoiler] I missed Foxygen because it was sold out by the time I wanted to buy the tickets. :/[/spoiler]

FootballFan

I am bitter, jealous, and hypocritical, footballfan

It's okay bro.

I hope to one day become footballfan, who is fair and more respectful.

Many try to, and all have failed.

I do hope to become more fair, footballfan.

Fairest person on GAF mate.

It's part and parcel of being footballfan, you just have to accept not everyone's going to be rooting for you.

That is true, I do have my haters.

Never bet

Best advice. Almost seems like some members here are addicted sometimes.

Fady K

HOW DOES HE DO IT

He has been at the club before most of us were born. He knows his stuff well mang ;) He is called "Sir" Alex for a reason. His tactics are brilliant. I certainly won't miss him when he leaves - *not* because I want United to fail horribly, but because I'd rather have United be a lot less stronger than they are now - basically have them as a top 4 team duking it out evenly with the others at the top for the title rather than have a 9-15 point gap for instance. He adds so much value to the team. I'd feel so much safer with him as my manager.

What the... I'd rather have Juve lift 5 CLs in a row, then Liverpool to come back into CL to win 5 more after that.

And Mourinho is a cunt, but seeing as you support Chelsea I understand why you'd like him.

It is as you say Football Fan - my love for Mourinho is based on what he did for Chelsea, first and foremost. I still think he did many stupid/idiotic things though. It's a strange thing, being a Barca and Chelsea fan.

Top Bottom