• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

Wilbur

Banned
You can smother your cock with Mass Effect 2 but you can't enjoy Dragon Age?

wtf

Mass Effect 2 is a fun and entertaining action game basically. Dragon Age has shit combat. I just want to have fun playing games. Not fucking get past shit control mechanics just because the game world's quite interesting or whatever.

Kyoufu

Mass Effect 2 is a fun and entertaining action game basically. Dragon Age has shit combat. I just want to have fun playing games. Not fucking get past shit control mechanics just because the game world's quite interesting or whatever.

No it doesn't.

You're basically the reason why Shit Mountain exists.

Man.

I can understand the excitement for DLC and Luigi and all that shite, but I'll never be able to get my head round the reception Nintendo get when they announce new colours for their handhelds

fuenf

Tell me about Marc-Andre ter Stegen my German friend. He looks like Neuer from far away

He's only 20 years old so it's hard to tell. 2 years ago he pretty much single-handedly saved Gladbach from relegation and played an absolutely fantastic season afterwards. Character and skill-wise he's a mixture of Kahn and Neuer, and pretty much a prototypical (modern) goalkepeper. However, he lacks experience and has regressed this season. Ability wise he could most certainly develop into one of the best GKs ever, but you never know with these young GKs. As of right now his career arc certainly looks similar to Neuer's.

K1LLER7

Wow......they're still going nuts. Now over demos and bundles.....

And what's this? It ended.

Recap for footygaffers (with my mostly negative thoughts):

*Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS - multiplayer + online MP confirmed
*Animal Crossing 3DS release dates for Europe and NA (REAL late! JUNE???)
*Mario & Luigi 4: Dream World - the next game in the mario & luigi RPG series (THIS is cool) - this summer
*New Mario Golf game for the 3DS (shock and awe!!) -this summer
*New expansion pack for New Super Mario Bros. U (all new luigi campaign) - pretty cool
*Zelda Miiverse Community (oh wow, what an announcement!!!)
*Donkey Kong Returns 3D for the 3DS (don't get too excited - port of the Wii game lol!) - this summer, retail and downloadable
*Wii Street U now available for Wii U (the Wii U megaton we have been waiting for!)
*Harmoknight release date (from the makers of the Pokemon games - 3DSware game)
*New eshop games - Kerploosh and sequel to Rolling Western
*ZombiU WiiU bundle coming out (this, like most stuff in the conference are known already)
*Bit Trip Runner 2 coming to Eshop soon, alongside Zen Pinball 2 (both known)
*Demo announcements for 3DS games

The best part was the 3rd party talk for the WiiU
*Walking Dead Survival Instinct coming soon (old news)
*Injustice: Gods Amongst Us (old news)
*Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (old news, late port)

Happy that the Nintendo fans are happy, but this was a horrible conference. Most of this stuff is well known outside of release dates.
Thanks for this Fady :)

Nothing to get excited for then

Edit: Mario and Luigi dream world would be good if its anything like the past RPG games

In the 'summer' according to the European and US version of Nintendo Direct. Will be a port of the Wii version btw. Haven't played that game so I pick up the 3DS version.
:(

Wilbur

Banned
Yeah but that isn't saying much.

Oh dear.

It's just boring. People slate Skyrim's combat; it's just basic. It's not shit, it's not good, its literally just swinging a sword. But the Dragon Age one is this fiddly wank that looks awful, controls awful. Rubbish.

Wilbur

Banned
Why on earth would you play DA as a melee character? Human mage is the only way to play the game.

Well that's ludicrous that if I want to play as a swordsman it seems that there is only one way and that's a mage. I don't want to be a mage. I want to hack shit.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
He's only 20 years old so it's hard to tell. 2 years ago he pretty much single-handedly saved Gladbach from relegation and played an absolutely fantastic season afterwards. Character and skill-wise he's a mixture of Kahn and Neuer, and pretty much a prototypical (modern) goalkepeper. However, he lacks experience and has regressed this season. Ability wise he could most certainly develop into one of the best GKs ever, but you never know with these young GKs. As of right now his career arc certainly looks similar to Neuer's.

Thanks I appreciate it, I really do. Not having Valdes anymore would be amazing.

Meier

Probably posted but if not, Rekik is going to Blackburn on loan for the remainder of the season. Treat him well, Jeff.

Oops, looks like dc posted it a few pages back. At least I got to see Sidney's behind when I went back and looked again.

ME1
Bioshock 1
RDR

These are my favourite games of this generation.

Special mention to the Just Cause franchise - amazing casual fan when you want to waste an hour.

dc89

Probably posted but if not, Rekik is going to Blackburn on loan for the remainder of the season. Treat him well, Jeff.

Oops, looks like dc posted it a few pages back. At least I got to see Sidney's behind when I went back and looked again.

Meier truly is my brother from another mother.
<3

Fady K

Yup, dropping those bombs apparently :lol

You'd believe they are nuclear bombs if you based your impressions on the thoughts in that thread alone :0

This isn't a conference though, it's a Nintendo direct. Considering how often they hold these I was pretty impressed.

Its' nice of them to hold these events and all. But much of it is just a recap and release dates with nothing new. I just found out though that they'll hold yet another ND next week. Hopefully they will have more new things to share then.

Oh and apparently there won't be a Wii U third party ND :lol

no gaemz

Haha. Is this becoming a weekly event? In that case I guess by the end of the year Nintendo will have hundreds of announcements.

fuenf

Mexico is shit in that game to be fair. But start and end game are so good its worth perseverance.

edit: o koofoo

RDR Ending:
'And now I know the only compass that I need, is the one that leads back to your.' That ride back home after beating the main storyline is probably my favorite videogame scene ever. The 'Farm Epilogue' is great too.

Kenka

Football-GAF, I present you my latest mancrush:

Bflhtet.jpg

Top Bottom