• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

When does united play their 2nd leg?

I couldn't watch the game yesterday, but I did listened to the match commentary on my phone.

Lol Verratti isn't leaving PSG anytime soon and I hope PSG gets united next round IF they qualify.

Are you confuziz's Italian alt?

Both of you support teams newly financed by oil money as a second team and hate United as much as most lolerpool fans. You're like a bad caricature of a plastic supporter.

faridmon

LCD Soundsystem are great. Too bad they broke up before I had the chance to see them. Only got to know them short before the break up. I passed on a gig of them in Amsterdam what later turned out to be the last one in The Netherlands.

Btw, if you like The History of Apple Pie I guess you'd digg Veronica Falls too.

Oh and if you were to come to the festival you should let me know, would be fun to see a Gaffer at a Dutch festival :p

EDIT

That's pretty huge train Wooden, I'm glad it's on the previous page now :lol

I have heard great things about Veronica Falls. I will check their stuff out. I tried to plan my week around their gig, but it appears to have sold out, so they must be good :p

Yeah, I have also discovered LCD Soundsystem when they broke up. It gutting since I have bought their album ''this is Happening'' 3 times and I had to give it as presents.
being £5 certainly did contributed to that fact
They are amazing.

Fady K

BTW Madrid fans, what was up with Higuain and Benzema? Do they usually play like this season? I think Benzema's performance yesterday harmed Madrid very much in the match. It reminded me of Torres :/

Nintendo Direct:

Mario Kart, nothing to make it stand out from the last one
Reskin of some Wii game with a different character, probably Luigi this time
HD remake of one of the SNES Marios

Nintendo fans will cum buckets

@Fady, Benzema honestly played like Carroll at his worst, so clumsy

Fady K

I'm at work!

I can get away with posting on GAF but watching Nintendo Direct wouldn't go down well.

So far they announced online multiplayer for Luigi's Mansion 2 and revealed the next Mario & Luigi game (the awesome RPG series) for the 3DS

Nintendo Direct:

Nintendo fans tend to go nuts over the smallest things.

Yes, seriously. Benzema was shockingly bad. I remember him from last season - he was so deadly.

OMG YES

Mario and Luigi returning to 3DS.

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice. Need to play the DS games!

Nintendo Direct:

I actually thought that this had been announced from reading your post :lol

Nintendo is scarily predictable. I guess some people like that though.

Fady K

It's fucking sad to see Nintendo fans reduced to orgamsic throes for a Luigi DLC for NSMBU.

It's like pouring a drop of water in the desert.

THIS. I'm reading the thread and they are going INSANE. I mean, lowered standards and all. Seriously, they are going nuts. On the bright side I guess they're happy haha.

THIS. I'm reading the thread and they are going INSANE. I mean, lowered standards and all. Seriously, they are going nuts. On the bright side I guess they're happy haha.

It's hilarious:

OMG BLACK AND WHITE 3DS RELEASING IN EU!!!!!!!!1!!

FIRE EMBLEM AND 3DS XL BUNDLE RELEASING IN EU - DROP THOSE BOMBS!!

HOLY SHIT LUIGI DLC!!!

ANIMAL CROSSING IN JUNE!!!

OMG DILLON 2

They're doing another Zelda concert in London?

Oh Nintendo! <3

TOKI TORI 2 Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Blablurn

285795_615410681808960_1598470894_n.jpg

Linius

Luigi's Mansion in march. Animal Crossing in june. Pokémon X and Y in october.

And then there's a new Mario and Luigi 3D, a new DKC 3D and a new Mario Golf title.

Not bad at all.

K1LLER7

Luigi's Mansion in march. Animal Crossing in june. Pokémon X and Y in october.

And then there's a new Mario and Luigi 3D, a new DKC 3D and a new Mario Golf title.

Not bad at all.
I'll probably get Pokemon, Luigi's mansion and Donkey Kong Country 3D.

Was there a release date for DKC 3D?

Fady K

It's hilarious:

Wow......they're still going nuts. Now over demos and bundles.....

And what's this? It ended.

Recap for footygaffers (with my mostly negative thoughts):

*Luigi's Mansion 2 for the 3DS - multiplayer + online MP confirmed
*Animal Crossing 3DS release dates for Europe and NA (REAL late! JUNE???)
*Mario & Luigi 4: Dream World - the next game in the mario & luigi RPG series (THIS is cool) - this summer
*New Mario Golf game for the 3DS (shock and awe!!) -this summer
*New expansion pack for New Super Mario Bros. U (all new luigi campaign) - pretty cool
*Zelda Miiverse Community (oh wow, what an announcement!!!)
*Donkey Kong Returns 3D for the 3DS (don't get too excited - port of the Wii game lol!) - this summer, retail and downloadable
*Wii Street U now available for Wii U (the Wii U megaton we have been waiting for!)
*Harmoknight release date (from the makers of the Pokemon games - 3DSware game)
*New eshop games - Kerploosh and sequel to Rolling Western
*ZombiU WiiU bundle coming out (this, like most stuff in the conference are known already)
*Bit Trip Runner 2 coming to Eshop soon, alongside Zen Pinball 2 (both known)
*Demo announcements for 3DS games

The best part was the 3rd party talk for the WiiU
*Walking Dead Survival Instinct coming soon (old news)
*Injustice: Gods Amongst Us (old news)
*Need for Speed: Most Wanted U (old news, late port)

Happy that the Nintendo fans are happy, but this was a horrible conference. Most of this stuff is well known outside of release dates.

Linius

I'll probably get Pokemon, Luigi's mansion and Donkey Kong Country 3D.

Was there a release date for DKC 3D?

In the 'summer' according to the European and US version of Nintendo Direct. Will be a port of the Wii version btw. Haven't played that game so I pick up the 3DS version.

Fady K

A great example from the thread:

"Sony better step it up on the 20th or this will have taken a tonne of their heat away."

Right.

Apparently there's another conference next week for 3rd party games? Maybe that should be good.

*Mario & Luigi 4: Dream World - the next game in the mario & luigi RPG series (THIS is cool) - this summer
*New expansion pack for New Super Mario Bros. U (all new luigi campaign) - pretty cool
*Donkey Kong Returns 3D for the 3DS (don't get too excited - port of the Wii game lol!) - this summer, retail and downloadable
*Wii Street U now available for Wii U (the Wii U megaton we have been waiting for!)
*ZombiU WiiU bundle coming out (this, like most stuff in the conference are known already)

Happy that the Nintendo fans are happy, but this was a horrible conference. Most of this stuff is well known outside of release dates.

Yup, dropping those bombs apparently :lol

Salvadora

This isn't a conference though, it's a Nintendo direct. Considering how often they hold these I was pretty impressed.

fuenf

Sometimes I wish I could still care about videogames like the Nintendo fans do. I only bought a PS3 and maybe 15 games this generation.

Videogames are starting to bore me, it feels like there are very few adult games (and no I dont mean gore/violence/sex). I don't care much about gameplay anymore, I want interesting storylines and great character development.

If I think about it, I think Heavy Rain / Mass Effect /Dragon Age und Uncharted were my favorite games this generation.

Wilbur

Banned
I hated Dragon Age. Combat system was fucking wank. Dialogue and voice acting was stilted. Navigating the game was shit. Gave up after five hours.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sometimes I wish I could still care about videogames like the Nintendo fans do. I only bought a PS3 and maybe 15 games this generation.

Videogames are starting to bore me, it feels like there are very few adult games (and no I dont mean gore/violence/sex). I don't care much about gameplay anymore, I want interesting and great character development.

If I think about it, I think Heavy Rain / Mass Effect /Dragon Age und Uncharted were my favorite games this generation.

Tell me about Marc-Andre ter Stegen my German friend. He looks like Neuer from far away

fuenf

I hated Dragon Age. Combat system was fucking wank. Dialogue and voice acting was stilted. Navigating the game was shit. Gave up after five hours.

As odd as it sounds but I mainly play videogames to be entertained and not neccessarily to have fun playing them. There are tons of easier /cheaper ways to fun than playing a videogame. Nowadays racing and action games are the only ones I play for fun.

Top Bottom