• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

He's like our Fabregas! Except he never played for us. :p

fadeeeee, we missed you the other day.

Sorry based Zab. I've been spending a lot of time with the girlfriend lately. Means I haven't had a lot of time to do things like post here when watching Juve. In fact, I think I've watched all but 1 of the last 4 matches after the fact, and that 1 was the SECOND HALF of CELTIC.

Suarez missing a hat trick of chances had nothing to do with the pitch nor did the shit defending. However playing on an artificial pitch in winter and in Russia? Not sure it gets any worse. Horrific conditions.

The pitch wasn't artificial although it was poor. But then again it's mid February in St. Petes. You can't realistically expect much. There's a reason why the Russian League is still on break.

Meier

The worrying thing for Liverpool(besides the misses) is that, at least in my opinion, Zenit's 3 midfielders easily got the better of Liverpool's.

Read the game was played in sub-zero temperatures. Realistically, that's a lot to ask of players who aren't accustomed to it. I do think Zenit will be too much for them to handle though with a 2-0 aggregate lead.

ShogunX

The pitch wasn't artificial although it was poor. But then again it's mid February in St. Petes. You can't realistically expect much. There's a reason why the Russian League is still on break.

Ahh right thought somebody said it was like Astro turf lol. Like you say you cant expect much playing in Russia and in winter.... but ''Cant expect much'' is becoming the theme of our season.

I know the tie isn't completely over but it's getting tiresome seeing us gift teams goals whilst missing golden chances at the other end.

Rodgers said that was a "near perfect" performance.

Bizarre.

Well except for the shit defending, horrible passing and Suarez having a stinker he is right.

Rodgers said that was a "near perfect" performance.

Bizarre.

LOL. Let's hope for another near perfect performance in the return leg then. They were poor defensively and it's not like they played brilliantly offensive on those missed Suarez chances. A lot of that was dumb defensive lapses, like Lombaerts giving a breakaway pass to Suarez.

Rodgers out!

This is the most garbage game of football I've ever seen. Imagine you paid to go out there only to watch every player in this team give zero fucks.

Why they fuck does Rafa insist on play Benayoun? Seriously, what the fuck is this all about?

yes pls.

Wouldn't it be more likely to be an American sponsor though? The Glazers seem to be aggressively pursuing that market.
No idea tbh, was a totally random guess.

I would have thought something from the Asian market but the club is pushing hard all over the shop now so could be anyone.

Should finally push the club up to #1 spot in terms of commercial income which is long over-due.

Meier

Vaclav Kadlec is my wonderkid of choice from FM 12.. I think they toned him down a bit in FM 13 though. I hope he can score against Chelsea.

Just noticed one of Chelsea's wonderkids, Nathan Ake, is on the bench as well.

Outsanity

Has the Chelsea game been fixed? It's like everybody out there isn't even trying. Either that or Rafa saving energy for the massive game against Brentford on Sunday.

Zabojnik

NAPOLI MERDA.

Sorry based Zab. I've been spending a lot of time with the girlfriend lately. Means I haven't had a lot of time to do things like post here when watching Juve. In fact, I think I've watched all but 1 of the last 4 matches after the fact, and that 1 was the SECOND HALF of CELTIC.

Alright, you're forgiven. Just don't disappear on us. :*

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
This is the most pathetic game I've seen Chelsea play in a long long time.

If Rafa isn't getting fired now I really question when the fuck he'll actually be out. This is so shameful.

Did anybody catch any of the Anzhi-Hannover game? How did Willian look? Not going to lie, Anzhi scare me. We need to beat them for that CL spot.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Another 0-0 Chelsea clásico
redgodnod.gif

I'm not joking when I say that I hope Prague score.

I'm so fed up of these nothing performances. We need something to kick this team up the fucking hole.

Top Bottom