• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Meh Napoli doesn't care about this competition. We're winning the Scudetto.

XABI.gif

Suen

This Sparta - Chelsea game is very boring. The fans are barely making any noise, their atmosphere describes the match so far pretty well. Expected more :/

Meier

Even though LFC aren't very good these days, they're a name brand and still very relevant. They're like the Dallas Cowboys basically.

INTER 4-3-1-2: 1 Handanovic; 55 Nagatomo, 6 Silvestre, 23 Ranocchia, 31 Pereira; 19 Cambiasso, 29 Kovacic, 21 Gargano; 14 Guarin; 22 Milito, 99 Cassano.

YES

German Arshavin already got taken off.
lol, so I guess I don't need to ask how he fared..
thx for the info.

German teams are doing terrible tonight at EL, whilest Spanish teams are trucking along.

Dat Coefiecent, dammit!

Yeah, but we are still in the clear for the next season (thanks, Serie A). Maybe Stuttgart and Gladbach will bail us out today (lol..)
And I guess no one is catching up to Spain anytime soon.

To paraphrase somebody, its better to have been relevant and lost it, than to never have been relevant at all

Well I'll certainly enjoy our irrelevance with regular CL appearances over the next decade while watching Liverpool being eliminated from contention for any trophy in February.

Suen

Seems Falcao is not playing in the upcoming game, as usual. Atletico Madrid haven't cared about Europa League from the start so I don't know why I hoped to see Falcao play against Rubin Kazan :(

If we are relying on Stuttgart to save the day, then we are in a fucked up postion. Monchegladbach aren't hot either....

Going from all European glory to zero is just sad. Dat German inconsistancy!
The German league is almost equal to La Liga in terms of being a 2-team competition... seriously aside from Bayern and Dortmund, nobody has any chance of winning the title (maybe leverkusen though)

Bayern Leverkussen vs Benfica 0-1 FT

Benfica gave the midfield to Lever during the 2nd half, began playing pure counter attack, that's how the goal came about, quick counter attack play finalized by Cardozo.

Lever attacking efficiency was... lacking. they had far more chances but pressure (or lack of skill?) made sure they were awful inside and near the box. Artur could've been a midget and the goal 40 feet wide, they simply couldn't put it in the back of the net.

i'm comfortable for the 2nd leg, only team to beats us at home this year was Barcelona, Lever shouldn't present us too many issues.

faridmon

Yeah, but we are still in the clear for the next season (thanks, Serie A). Maybe Stuttgart and Gladbach will bail us out today (lol..)
And I guess no one is catching up to Spain anytime soon.

Yeah, thanks to the shitty Seria A league, German League is still safe, but it would be better to close that gap. Also, you have to keep in mind that the Portugese League might catch up soon if we don't become careful. They are way behind, but they have done so well in EL that I wouldn't be surprised if they hop along the table.

Norwegian League is still as irralevent as Liverpool :(

rvy

Banned
Someone murder Artur before he gives away another 2 points. What a shit keeper.

Fucking Jesus. You can totally fall asleep watching a match these days. I don't mind efficiency, but the team can't even keep possession of the ball consistently, they can barely pass it around without missing. Dickheads. Terrible game, whatever.

faridmon

The German league is almost equal to La Liga in terms of being a 2-team competition... seriously aside from Bayern and Dortmund, nobody has any chance of winning the title (maybe leverkusen though)

The difference is that other Spansih team are doing well across the continent (Unless you are Valancia) but the German team's inconsistancy transfers to European competattion as well as domestically.

K1LLER7

Oscar is 'proven' in Europe, therefore you guys already consider him better than Neymar by default.

Which is bullshit.

Neymar > Bebe > Oscar

tbh I haven't seen too much of Neymar, but whenever i've seen them play together for Brazil, Oscar's always stood out. Even in the game against England. I'll admit, i'd have to see more of Neymar in Europe, but at the moment, i'd take Oscar over Neymar.

oh and.... Bebe >>>>> Messi >>> Ronaldo >>> Other humans

Bebe>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Mata > (Oscar + Neymar)*Torres :O

Fixed

Top Bottom