• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT13| This title has been fixed

People like you are the reason I keep coming back to here despite the Wilbury creep factor.

Wilbury hasn't even been that creepy lately, at least not compared to :

This is for you my friend

WBjqUVY.jpg

FootballFan

This was cute. :lol

Do you really believe any anti-Madrid garbage that comes out of that cunts mouth in interviews week after week?

Yes. Do you believe what Callejon says about Messi? What Mourinho says every time Madrid get eliminated/beaten by Barca? What Ronaldo says about refs loving Barca?

I bet you do, so why shouldn't I believe our players?

The scandal of the Bernabeu...lol Mou actually tried to make that a thing. Sore loser if there ever was one. Comparing it to the Ovrebo performance, what an idiot.

He should leave Madrid and take his brown-nosing puppet Karanka with him. When he gets sacked he will cry that he wasn't supported with enough funds, to beat Osasuna and Granada.

Madrid players/coaches talk about Barca every week, one comment from a Barca player and it's anti-Madrid cunt talk!

Slizz

I loved Akira, apparently the movie is just a fraction of the story. Theres no sequel or anything on par with the original correct?

all of them are not like that and its only a fraction of what made that industry. Its like saying I hate Metal music because they scream like madmen and drink blood.

Akira for example, has scenes like this:

HywaM.gif

I watch anime, just not that frequently. Last one I watched was sakamichi. Before that was house of five leaves.

There's a lot that irritates me though.

faridmon

I loved Akira, apparently the movie is just a fraction of the story. Theres no sequel or anything on par with the original correct?

The Manga is the one that is complete and the Movie is made to re-tell some of the stuff that happened in Manga, which is why pure fans hate it despite its amazing production value.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
People in here should watch Ginga e Kickoff! for the good football anime aspect. It's a kids show though, so I don't know how alienating that might be.

K1LLER7

I watch anime, just not that frequently. Last one I watched was sakamichi. Before that was house of five leaves.

There's a lot that irritates me though.

Same here. Last one I watched was Full Metal Alchemist.

A friend of mine was telling me to watch "Sword Art Online". Watching it now, hopefully it's good.

faridmon

People in here should watch Ginga e Kickoff! for the good football anime aspect. It's a kids show though, so I don't know how alienating that might be.

I still haven't watched that. Will do
after I finish fucking Sword art Online and the shitty fisherman arc of One Piece

FuturusX

all of them are not like that and its only a fraction of what made that industry. Its like saying I hate Metal music because they scream like madmen and drink blood.

Akira for example, has scenes like this:

HywaM.gif

Akira is one of the finest moments in cinema period. The level of ambition was incredible. Not many anime films would reach those heights again.

Until...
review_jinroh.jpg

Anime is not immune to mediocrity... It's not inherently good or bad...It's just a medium for storytellers. In the right hands, great things can happen.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

A friend of mine was telling me to watch "Sword Art Online". Watching it now, hopefully it's good.
Your friend is trolling you. The second half of the show is particularly irritating if you cannot stomach lame otaku fanservice. Also: implied incest.

faridmon

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Stope it while you are ahead. I am watching it and its pure shit. Avoid it

I loved Ghost Hound though. I have learned so much Psychology, mental Illness, Social sciences and religious myths from that show alone

That is why I started, he convinced me it dealt with a lot of the silent hill themes. It wasn't actually that bad, but only watched like 8 episodes I think.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
I still haven't watched that. Will do
after I finish fucking Sword art Online
Man, here I am watching classy stuff like Nadia and Dennou Coil and you are there wasting your time on that crap. I feel like I haven't done my job as a senpai well enough.

Noirulus

I've seen a fair few myself. I'm like Fry, mainstream. DB/DBZ, Death Note, Fullmetal Alchemist, Case Closed, FLCL etc.

As Viva said yesterday, Khedira is rubbish.

Sadly we need him for now, he's our best midfield destroyer.

Btw, you watch FMA: Brotherhood?

Don't do it. It's generic garbage with little in the way of any sort of depth.

FootballFan

Are we becoming Anime-GAF?

Sadly we need him for now, he's our best midfield destroyer.

Btw, you watch FMA: Brotherhood?

I have it but never got around to watching it. I watched 4 episodes then got caught up in something else. Might give it a go again some time in the future.

Some asshole once convinced me to watch ghost hound.

I was convinced to watch Rosario Vampire. wtf, it's just panty shots and upskirts. Who draws/makes/enjoys these lol.

faridmon

That is why I started, he convinced me it dealt with a lot of the silent hill themes. It wasn't actually that bad, but only watched like 8 episodes I think.

It was so slow and it was quite boring is many cases though, so I don't blame you.

Fun fact: The creative director and the original story writer was the same who wrote Ghost in The Shell and Appleseed, Shirow Masamune.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
It was so slow and it was quite boring is many cases though, so I don't blame you.

Fun fact: The creative director and the original story writer was the same who wrote Ghost in The Shell and Appleseed, Shirow Masamune.
Is this the same guy who did the artwork for one of the latest Fire Emblems and who has a side job as a hentai manga artist infamous for drawing equine cocks?

faridmon

Man, here I am watching classy stuff like Nadia and Dennou Coil and you are there wasting your time on that crap. I feel like I haven't done my job as a senpai well enough.

I have watched both of them and loved them from start to finish so the joke is on you.

Fuck Dennou Coil was so good. Too bad they didn't made the money so Iso is out of commission. Dat Animation.

FootballFan

Bet none of you have seen Ganbare Kickers. That is the ultimate way to show you aren't part of the mainstream like Fry8.

H9NWJLn.jpg

edit
We really have become Anime-GAF :lol.

Invite them!!

don't

Top Bottom